Research Associate Jobs
Research Associate Jobs are very reputed job in government sector. Different organizations release many recruitment notifications every year to hire talented and career oriented aspirants for the research associate positions in different departments. Candidates who are looking for Research Associate Jobs 2016 they can check Latest RA vacancies in India through this web page. Contenders who are looking forward to 2016 job vacancy they can also get latest Research Associate Jobs 2016 on this page.
In the below section recruitmentresult.com is presenting entire job notifications links related to Research Associate Jobs 2016 or upcoming 2016 RA vacancies, in the tabular form. You may select any of the suitable link and apply for that to get a better opportunity in public or private sector.
Research Associate Jobs
- Kashmir University Recruitment 2017 Latest Jobs kashmiruniversity.net
- HARSAC Recruitment 2017 Stenographer/Associate/Lab Attendent Vacancy Advt
- CIBA Recruitment 2017 Apply ciba.res.in RA/SRF/PA Positions Advertisement
- IACS Recruitment 2017 Associate/Scientist Vacancy Advt Apply iacs.res.in
- NIPGR Recruitment 2017 SRF & RA Jobs nipgr.res.in Advertisement Apply
- IHBT Palampur Recruitment 2017 ihbt.res.in CSIR (Research Associate/Fellow)
- WIHG Vacancy 2017 wihg.res.in Recruitment Scientist/Associate Jobs Advt
- DIBER Recruitment 2017 Defence Institute of Bio-Energy Research JRF/RA Vacancy
- CG Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Chhattisgarh DEO/JRF/Associate Jobs
- IIPA Recruitment 2017 Apply @ iipa.org, Associate/Counsellor Vacancy
- VPKAS Recruitment 2017 Apply www.vpkas.nic.in SRF/RA/JRF Vacancy Advt
- CIFE Recruitment 2017 cife.edu.in RA/PA Vacancy Walk –in Interview Advt
Research Associate Job Description
Research Associate are those candidates, usually have an advanced degree further than a Bachelor’s degree. Some well organization like IIT roorke, OUAT, DBSKKV (Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth), Jamia Millia Islamia, IIT Bombay etc announces recruitment notifications time to time. Every years number of candidates applies for the RA jobs and get employed in reputed organizations.
A research associate is someone who categorize and plans research, and specializes in finance, money matters, equities or accounting. A research associate is expected to contribute in many ways to the research project, typical responsibilities work (duties) include the following:
- Collects, prepares, analyzes, dissects, and evaluates specimens and/or tissue cultures
- Assists in making chemical analyses of body fluids and tissues; performs venipuncture and obtains blood specimens
- Weighs and anesthetizes laboratory animals for experiments and maintains records on such animals relative to feeding and physical condition
- Operates laboratory equipment; contributes to laboratory maintenance
- Performs a variety of assays, tests, and studies of a routine nature
- Performs calculations to complete research test results; collates data; performs statistical analysis of lab results and maintain notes and log or computer database; performs basic procedures for computer assisted data analysis
- Assists in small animal surgery
- Prepares stock chemical solutions, offer solutions, radioisotope solutions
- Performs photography and dark room processing
- Performs electron microscopy, x-ray, and electrochemical techniques.
- Performs library research.
- Assists in screening and examining of patients/subjects.
- Participates in training sessions and workshops
Research Associate Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates applying for Research Associate ship Programs must have earned a Ph.D., Sc.D., M.D., D.V.M., or academically equivalent research doctorate before beginning tenure.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate ships are granted to those applicants who hold the doctorate degree for less than 5 years at the time of application and are made primarily for one or two years with a possibility for renewal for one or two additional years.
- Applicants are awarded for Senior Research Associate ships who have held the doctorate five years or more at the time of application
- Methane Hydrate Research Fellowship awards are made to carefully selected Master’s level, PhD level, and Postdoctoral level scientists and engineers in national competitions held two times each year
Something That You Should Put An Eye On