Reserve Bank of India Admit Card
Are you aware that, Reserve Bank of India Admit Card is Out Now!!!! Aspirants who are going to appear in recruitment exam for the posts of Officer-In Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR / DSIM in common sonority group (CSG) Streams they can get Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2017 through this page. RBI is going to conduct the recruitment exam on 17-06-2017. Appearing candidates are suggested to download Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket before the date of examination.
Highlights Of This Page:
All the applied participants can download their respective RBI Call Letter for appearing in the exam till the closing date. Candidates can download their Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2017–2018 from its official website with the help of some helpful instructions which are given below. You may attain more information about RBI Officer Grade B-DR Exam by scrolling down which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Reserve Bank of India Admit Card
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
Action to download Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2017:
To download the call letter candidate may follow the some important steps that are given below:-
- First of all you need to log on the official website of the bank that is rbi.org.in
- After that you have to hit on the “Opportunity@RBI” tab that is available bottom of the home page.
- Then you need to follow “Current Vacancies” tab after that the drop down list will be displayed on your screen. You have to select “Call letter” tab.
- Thereafter you need to select the “Admission Letter & other guidelines and information handout for the Paper-I Examination for the post of Officers in Grade – B – DEPR/DSIM – 2017” link.
- After that you need to enter the necessary details like registration no, date of birth etc.
- After that you need to hit on the “Log In” button.
- Now your Reserve Bank of India Call Letter will be shown on your screen.
- You need to download it and also take a print out of it for further process.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card?
RBI Officer Exam Pattern & Selection Process
|Topic||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||60||60||2 hours/ 120 Minutes|
|General Knowledge/ Banking||60||60|
Main Exam Pattern:
|Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Economics & Special Issues
RBI Officer Interview:
Applicants who qualified the Pre & Main examination they will be called for personal interview. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examination.
Check Out Important Tips to Crack Exam/ Interview:
Purpose of Examination:
The main purpose of conducting this examination is to hire the capable candidates on the posts of Officer-In Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR / DSIM in common sonority group (CSG) Streams. RBI Officer Examination is going to conduct by Reserve Bank Of India Services Board, MumbaI on 17-06-2017 for which the organization has issued the hall tickets. All the applied candidates must have to download their hall tickets on time for appearing in the examination. You may obtain your Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Admit card 2017 by following above instructions and below official link.
- RBI Online Test Pre Exam will be held on: 17-06-2017
- Main Exam will be held from: 06 & 07-07-2017
Get Here: Reserve Bank Of India Admit Card 2017
If you want to know other information related to Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2017–2018, check above Official Link. Keep in touch with this web portal for getting latest info about hall ticket, result, exam etc. you can follow us on Google+ and Facebook and can get updates via email by subscribe our free email service.
You may bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D. if you have any query regarding this page so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box, we will try to solve your query as best level.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Question Papers||RBI Score Card|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Bank Preparation Material/Books||Bank Exam Pattern|