Reserve Bank of India Admit Card
Participants who have successfully cleared the preliminary online written exam of RBI for recruitment to the post of Assistant must be waiting for Reserve Bank of India Admit Card for main exam. So, your wait has come to an end now, as RBI has issued the admit cards for Assistant Main Exam. Those who are going to appear for concerned exam can download their Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2017 through online process by following some essential steps which are mentioned below.
Candidates are advised to comprehend the steps carefully and get their Reserve Bank of India hall ticket through before the exam date. To attain detailed facts regarding RBI Call Letter such as how to download the admit card etc you need to go through this web page completely which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download RBI Assistant Exam Hall Ticket?
- Aspirants wish to get the concerned call letter for interview against Assistant Post need to go through official website of organization that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now, choose ‘Opportunities@RBI’ link available at the bottom section of home page.
- After that move to “current vacancies” at menu bar on the next page and select “call letters” link in drop down menu.
- Here hit on “Call Letters and other information for Online Main Examination for the post of Assistant – 2016” option and proceed further by hitting on Call Letter link available on appeared page.
- This will take you to the new page having the box as displayed below.
- Enter your Registration No / Roll No and Date of Birth / Password and press the login tab.
- After that, your call letter will display on the computer screen.
- At last, take print out of it for further attending the interview round.
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
Reserve Bank of India Admit Card
RBI Mains Exam Pattern:
On-line main examination for Assistant post will comprise of Paper Pattern having Objective Type multiple choice test in the following manner as stated below:
|Test||No. of Question||Marks|
|Duration of Exam: Two Hours|
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare for exam in best way:
Following Process will be followed for the marking scheme of Online Examination:
- Number of questions answered correctly by the candidate in each test will be considered for arriving at the corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- Corrected Scores hold by the candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minute difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
Check Below Given Links:
Important Points to Remember:
Candidates need to bring along below listed credentials at the time of appearing for mains exam.
- Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy of same ID proof which you bring in original. (Please note that name on the Photo ID MUST be exactly same as printed on the call letter.)
- One Ball point pen
You can directly get your Reserve Bank of India Admit Card 2017, through this Official Link.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is wishing ‘Good Luck’ to the students for their Mains Exam. Candidates are suggested to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about relevant topics such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box. Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Interview Experience||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Syllabus|