Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology has disclosed vacancies regarding Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Interested candidates for RGCB Recruitment 2018-19 must download RGCB Application Form here on this page.
Willing candidates applying against Advertisement no: # 32/2018 and # 33/2018 are required to fill prescribed application format on or before 17-10-2018. They are suggested to go through detailed RGCB notification in order to satisfy themselves for RGCBJobs.
Highlights Of The Page
For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2018: Apply Here!!!
Applications complete in all respects must be send with a photograph, a copy of full resume attested photocopies of credentials & experience certificate to the below mentioned address within the specified time. Incomplete applications or having false information or received after the due date will not be accepted.
To gather detailed information regarding RGCB Recruitment 2018 or to know more about selection process, salary details etc. he/she must need to scroll down this page recruitmentresult.com
- Research Associate(RA)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|Post name||Qualification Required|
Research Associate (RA)
|Doctorate in Life Sciences|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
Master’s Degree in Botany/ Plant Science/ Agricultural Sciences/ Biotechnology with 55% marks
The maximum age for Research Associate jobs should not be more than 35 years and for Junior Research Fellow, the upper age limit should not exceed 28 years.
- Research Associate: Rs.38, 000 + 20% HRA per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25, 000 + 20% HRA per month.
RGCB Recruitment process:
- The screening committee is going to shortlist candidates who fulfill the entire eligibility criteria. Selection of eligible candidates will be further done on the basis of their qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
- In case, more number of candidates arrives then written test will be organized to select candidates for JRF Vacancies.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to apply for RGCB Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for Research Associate jobs,Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. rgcb.res.in.
- On the homepage,you are required to hit on “careers” tab available at the top of the page.
- Now, you will be redirected to new page where a list of latest advertisement will be displayed on your screen.
- Read all the details that are mentioned in the RGCB notification carefullyfor RGCB vacancy 2018.
- Eligible candidates can now hit on “prescribed format” link to download RGCB prescribed application form.
- Fill the form with all required and essential details such as educational qualification age limit etc.
- Now take a print out of the application form and fill it carefully and attach all the relevant documents along with the application form.
- At last send the application form enclosed in an Envelopes superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job titleto the undersigned authority before the last date.
Download Here: RGCB Recruitment Notification 2018
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Last date of receipt of application form:17-10-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website regularly if they want more information about RGCB Recruitment 2018. For other government jobs updates, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|