Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology has dispersed a latest vacancy advertisement entitled as RGCB Recruitment. Passionate and hard working candidates are invited by the organization for filling up the available positions of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates who want to pursue their career in this well reputed organization may apply for RGCB Recruitment 2017 soon!!!
This page Highlights:
Aspirants who are eligible for the concerned position may grasp the chance given by the RGCB Jobs on or before the due date that is “03-03-2017”. Candidates who want to apply need to forward their filled application form at the below provided address with the help of the specified procedure of applying.
For rest information regarding Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment, you need to go through this page which is well designed for you by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology|
|Last date of Applying||03-03-2017|
Junior Research Fellow
RGCB Recruitment: Check Here
Candidates who are going to apply for the concerned positions should have good academic record with first class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or Biotechnology from well recognized university or institution.
Hit Here: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates must not be exceeding 28 years as on 3rd March, 2017 and reserved category candidates will get the relaxation as per the rules of the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology.
Candidates who will be appointed will get the impressive amount of salary as follow:
- 25,000 + 20% HRA per month for M.Sc. Degree holders who have qualified at NET/GATE (with valid certificate) or Post Graduates in Professional Degree course qualified candidates.
- Sc. degree holders who do not have NET/GATE certification will be eligible for 12,000/- + 20% HRA per month.
- Aspirants will be qualified on the basis of their perofmrance level in Interview conducted b y the selection panel of the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology.
- If more than 10 candidates are short-listed by screening the applications then a written test will be conducted before the selection interview and only those who are successful in the written test will be interviewed.
- No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
Must Read Useful Tips:
How to apply for RGCB Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology that is “rgcb.res.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “News & Events” tab present in the menu bar and press on the “Jobs” option from the dropdown list.
- Choose and hit on the “Temporary Positions Available” and open it.
- Here is the advertisement, read the whole criteria carefully.
- Now candidates need to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the details.
- Now attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address which is mentioned below.
Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB),
Thycaud Post, Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 014
Also Check: More Jobs In Kerala
Last date of Applying: 03-03-2017
Read Official Notice given above to acquire complete information related to RGCB Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|