Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology has pronounced a latest vacancy advertisement which is titled as RGCB Recruitment. Through the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment advertisement the organization wants to fill up the vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates who think that they are highly capable of handling the responsibility can apply for the RGCB Vacancy, they can send their applications to the undersigned authority before the last date. The closing date of receiving the applications for RGCB Recruitment 2017 is 31-03-2017.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy can apply for the vacancy by sending the applications in the prescribed format. Candidates can get the application forms by following the procedure mentioned below. Rest details in regard to the RGCB Recruitment are mentioned in the beneath section of this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2017|
Junior Research Fellow
- The candidate who wants to apply for the Vacancy in RGCB must have a good academic record with first class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Zoology.
- The second requirement of the position is that the candidate should have good communication skills.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
- The age of the candidate to apply for the RGCB Jobs must be Below 26 years
- Other age limitations and relaxations will be given according to the norms of the organization.
Salary Given in Jobs in RGCB:
- The amount of remuneration will be given as:
- The amount will be paid as 25,000 + 20% HRA per month for M.Sc. Degree holders who have qualified NET/GATE (with valid certificate) or Post Graduates in Professional Degree courses.
- Sc. degree holders who do not have NET/GATE certification will be eligible for 12,000/- + 20% HRA per month.
Mode Of Assortment:
The selection of the candidates for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Vacancy will be done on the basis of the interview that will be taken under the supervision of the organization.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How To Apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Jobs:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. rgcb.res.in.
- From the below section of the homepage select “Temporary Position Available-Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in a DBT..”
- On the next page hit on “Temporary Position Available” whose date mentioned is 6-03-2017.
- After that read all the details that are mentioned in the notification.
- Now scroll down the same page.
- In the below section you will get “Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph”.
- Hit on “download here”.
- From this link you will get the application form in the prescribed format.
- Now take a print out of the application form and fill it carefully.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Send the application to the undersigned authority before the last date stated.
Check Now: JRF Recruitment Notifications
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy have to submit their applications before 31-03-2017
Candidates who are willing to gather more information in regard to RGCB Recruitment 2017 they can go through the Official Notification Link and candidates are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal to grab latest updates regarding same.
Dear candidates keep visiting this page time to time to get latest updates related to the exams, admit card and core card. If you want updates in your inbox you may join your free mail service and we will give latest news in your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|