Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology has disseminated a job notification entitled as RGCB Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to recruit dynamic and enthusiastic contenders for filling up vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow. For this concern applications are invited by them through offline process. Job finders who want to be a part of this centre can apply for RGCB JRF Vacancy. We will soon updated latest information related to RGCB Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to stay connect with us through this page.
|Name of Centre||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology|
|Last Date to Apply||10th Nov. 2016|
Keen contenders need to submit their application form till the last date that is 10th Nov.2016. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provides you complete details related to Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Advertisement in the below sanction of this web page, so, eligible aspirants need to scroll the page and read all the information carefully.
Splicing independent function of RNA binding protein RBM10 in 3′ end processing and gene expression
Junior Research Fellow
Is I am eligible?
- Applying aspirants for RGCB JRF Jobs must have Masters Degree in any branch of Modern Biology, M.Vsc or B.Tech in Biotechnology with first class and good academic records. from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Aspirants who are in final year of M.Sc (Results awaited) are also encouraged to apply, but they should be qualified at the time of interview.
Limitations of Age:
Willing aspirants for RGCB Vacancy must below than 35 years as on 10th November, 2016. The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Recruited applicants for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Jobs will get an expressive amount of Rs. 25000/- with 20% HRA for NET/GATE qualified and Post Graduate in Professional Degree course qualified candidates and Rs. 12000/- with 20% HRA for others.
- After the screening of applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview and only those who are successful in the written test will be interviewed.
- No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips|
Steps to Apply:
- Firstly visit official web page of the department that is rgcb.res.in
- After visiting the home page, hit “Temporary Position Available” tab under “Notification” section.
- Choose suitable link to see all the details about the posts.
- Now you are required to read all the details and prepare an application form with all the details given below.
- Download Application form by hitting “Download Here” link according to the posts and take a print out of it, after reading all the instructions.
- Then attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Now you need to send to address tailored below.
Refer to Official Notification
Last date for submission of application form: 10th Nov. 2016
For all the latest updates about RGCB Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official Notification. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|