RGIPT Admission 2016 is opened by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) for admission of eligible students into 4-year B.Tech programme. Students who want to take admission in this institution they may go through the complete notice provided below regarding RGIPT Admission 2016. Candidates may apply by filling RGIPT online application form by following the steps as structured below.
RGIPT Rae Bareli has invited applications from the Indian citizens for admission to B.Tech. programme in Petroleum and Chemical Engineering for the academic session 2016 – 17. Admission to the course will be based on JEE (Advanced) – 2016 Rank List. Institute is currently offering programmes at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral levels from Rae Bareli (Main) and Noida campuses.
Interested candidates may send the filled application form through online mode on or before date of closing date that is well furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Petroleum Engineering (Seats: 40)
- Chemical Engineering (Seats: 35)
Reservation Policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable.
Applying candidates must have passed 12th (PCM) or equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST & PWD category) & ranked in NT JEE-2016 (Advanced Test).
- Students are required to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/- by General / OBC candidates and Rs.500/- by SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- Payment of application fee can be made either through Online or Challan (SBI& Associate).
Mode of Selection:
Student’s admission to the course will be based on JEE (Advanced) – 2016 Rank List.
How to fill online application for RGIPT Admission 2016?
- Admission forms can be filled up online after payment of application fee only.
- Aspirants first have to visit the official website that is www.rgipt.ac.in
- Follow the “Admission” tab and select the suitable course.
- After that read the details and press the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the details in the form and upload the requisite documents in proper manner.
- Submit the form and take a print out of this duly filled form.
|Last date for online submission of application||July 17, 2016 (Sun)|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates on RGIPT Website||July 19, 2016 (Tues)|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST: Rs. 20,000/-, and PH: Category wise)||July 24, 2016 (Sun)|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates||July 25, 2016 (Mon)|
|Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by candidates in the first list||July 27, 2016 (Wed), up to4:00 PM|
|Declaration of second list of selected candidates||July 27, 2016 (Wed), up to6:00 PM|
|Payment of remaining amount of Admission Fees by candidates in the second list||July 28, 2016 (Thurs), up to6:00 PM|
|Registration at RGIPT, Rae Bareli||July 31, 2016 (Sun)|
|Academic session starts||August 1, 2016 (Mon)|
Interested aspirants may visit the Official Link for getting more details on RGIPT Admission 2016 or bookmark this page for attaining more updated facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On