Searching for Latest Teaching / Non Teaching Jobs? Apply now for RGNUL Recruitment from this page. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is going to hire dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up 25 various vacant posts. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for RGNUL Recruitment 2017, may submit their prescribed application form before the end date.
This Page Contains
The last date to submit prescribed application form is 16th January 2017 and also follows below stated steps to send the filled application form. You can get remaining information about Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Recruitment from below section of this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of University||Rajiv Gandhi National University|
|No. Of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date To Submit Application||16th January 2017|
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
- Associate Professor: 18 Posts
- Warden-cum-Hostel Manager: 01 Post
Applicants, who’re going to apply for Teaching/Non Teaching Jobs, should have graduation or post graduation degree in relevant stream from recognized university with good academic record.
Check More Job Opportunities:
- For Warden-cum-Hostel Manager Posts: Minimum age is 18 Years and maximum age is 40 Years.
- For other posts and relaxation criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Get RGNUL Recruitment Notification: From Here
Salary Structure For RGNUL Jobs:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Warden-cum-Hostel Manager||Rs. 5,400/-|
Application Fee Details:
- For Warden-cum-Hostel Manager Posts: Rs. 550/- (For UR) and Rs. 350/- (For Reserved)
- For Others Posts: Rs. 1050/- (For General) and Rs. 750/- (For SC/ST)
- Payment of fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in the favour of registrar, RGNUL payable ate Patiala.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Aspirants will be getting selected on the basis of their appearance in test and/or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law.
How To apply For RGNUL Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants will have to open official web portal of university which is www.rgnul.ac.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Applications are invited for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in RGNUL, Punjab” link which is running under “What’s New” section.
- Now read entire details very carefully by downloading official advertisement and also fetch format of application form.
- Must fill it with desired information and attach Xerox copies of all documents (if required).
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Sidhuwal Campus, Bhadson Road, Patiala -147 006
Check Here: More Jobs in Punjab
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 16th January 2017
You may open above Stated Official Notification to know more about RGNUL Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: