RGPV Admission in Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) and M.Tech Nanotechnology Courses has been opened for Session 2019-20!! Check Brief details regarding RGPV Bhopal Admission and follow RGPV Registration Process accordingly. For more details regarding RGPV Online Admission, You are suggested to check this page.
RGPV Bhopal Admission Details
|Name of the Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya|
|Name of the Course||M.Tech Nanotechnology and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)|
|Online application form Registration Dates||Open Now|
|M.Tech Intake||18 (As per the AICTE, New Delhi norms)|
|Contact No||0755-2678869; 9425607635; +7987015757|
RGPV Admission 2019
Offered Course Name
- M.Tech. Nanotechnology: 2 Years, IV Semesters
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A): 2 years programme, 6 seats
RGPV Admission Criteria
RGPV MBA Admission Criteria
- Graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC (excluding Creamy Layer) category of Madhya Pradesh in aggregate of any UGC/AICTE approved Indian University OR
- The Bachelor’s degree must be of minimum three years duration after passing Higher Secondary (10+2) examination of (10+2) system or equivalent.
RGPV M.Tech Admission Criteria
- Appliers for RGPV Online Admission are required to possess B.E/B. Tech in any Branch of Engineering/ Technology, M.Sc. Physics with at least 55% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories will get relaxation as per the norms of State Government of Madhya Pradesh. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates.
Check More Links Related to RGPV
RGPV Admission Process
RGPV M.Tech Admission Process
Students will be selected for RGPV Bhopal Admission on the basis of the GATE score and merit of the eligible degree for the Non-GATE students. The reservation policy as stipulated by Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible students for M Tech Admission RGPV Bhopal will be selected based on the basis of merit of their eligible degree and the reservation policy as stipulated by Government of Madhya Pradesh.
RGPV MBA Admission Process
Admission as per M.P. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE, M.P.) counselling procedure.
Way To Apply For Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Admission
Students may apply for UIT RGPV Admission 2019 by following the below mentioned guidelines:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.rgpv.ac.in
- Follow “Login” link while new users have to go for registration.
- After logging their ID, aspirants need to follow RGPV UIT Admission Link.
- Fill required details in RGPV Online Application Form.
- Make the payment of RGPV M.Tech Admission Fees and upload given documents.
- Recheck RGPV MBA Admission Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of RGPV Admission Form for future reference.
RGPV New Admission Apply Online Links
|RGPV MBA Admission Notice||Check Here|
|RGPV M.Tech Nanotechnology Admission Notice||Check Here|
|RGPV New User Registration||Check Here|
|RGPV Official Portal||Check Here|
RGPV MBA Fee Structure
|First Semester||Second Semester||Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5,000||–||–||–|
|Institute Development Fee||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Training and Placement||250||250||250||250|
|Provisional Degree Fee||–||–||–||100|
RGPV M.Tech Nanotechnology Course Highlight
- M.Tech. Course on Nanotechnology is the highly relevant industry oriented Master’s degree course at RGPV Bhopal.
- Students pursuing this course are imparted with the knowledge of the latest development in the field.
- Hands-on experience is provided on the latest and upcoming technologies at renowned research centers and institutions.
- The overall training during the course enhances the caliber of the candidates making their potential ready for Industries, Companies for highly specialized jobs.
Get Details Here: Scholarship in India For Students
RGPV Placements Details
Some of recent placements worth highlighting are:
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
- Zeal Academy
- United Bank of India
- Government Railway
- Food Cooperation of India (FCI)
- Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL)
- National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL), Delhi
- CEERI, Pilani, MANIT, Bhopal, MP Government
- Indian Institute of Technologies (IITs).
The package ranging from Rs. 300000/- to Rs. 700000/- per annum.
Grab more details related to RGPV Admission 2019-20 by connecting with our portal. For that, you may follow us on Facebook or subscribe our free email service while candidates can also bookmark our portal by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||Education Loans for Students|
|Career Choice As Per Born Date||Students’ Horoscope|
|Top Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|
|Best Study Apps for Students||Job Oriented Courses|