A Walk-in Advertisement about RGPV Recruitment has circulated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. The organization wishes to engage qualified and dedicated contenders for the vacancies of Project Fellow post. Applicants, who have decided apply for RGPV Jobs must attend Walk-in-Interview on mentioned date and venue. Interested candidates must read the complete details regarding RGPV Recruitment 2015 before appearing for Interview.
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Walk-in Date||31st July2015|
More information concerning like RGPV Recruitment 2015 educational qualification, salary scale, how to apply, age limit, selection process etc can be checked by scrolling down this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates, who are going to apply for the above stated, must have completed M.Sc. (physics) from recognized university or institute.
Applicants, who are selected for this post, will receive an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants will be made on the basis of their presentation in Interview which will be conducted by the organization on the specified date.
How to Apply for RGPV Recruitment?
- Candidates, who want to apply against RGPV Jobs, can apply by appearing for Walk-in-Interview on pre-decided date and venue.
- Applicants can visit the official website that is www.rgpv.ac.in.
- Participants need to select “Walk in interview for Project Fellow in MPCST Project in the Department Of Physics, RGPV, Bhopal” link and read the complete notification carefully.
- Aspirants must bring their latest CV along with all original documents & testimonials with 02 passport size photographs on the day of Interview for verification.
- Contenders must reach on time on the planned day of interview only.
Department Of Physics
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Viswavidyalaya
Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar,
Bhopal – 462033
Date of Interview: 31st July 2015
To get more details related to RGPV Recruitment 2015, you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On