Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya has issued a notification about RGPV Recruitment 2015. RGPV Recruitment 2016 notification will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page regularly. The organization invites applications from capable and talented job hunters for filling up the contact Assistant Professor posts. Candidates who wish to apply for RGPV jobs 2015 must attend walk-In Interview which will be held on 28th September 2015.
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Walk-in Date||28th September 2015|
More information concerning like RGPV vacancy 2015 educational qualification, salary scale, how to apply, age limit, selection process etc can be checked by scrolling down this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates, who are going to apply for the above stated, must have done post graduation (M.Sc / M.Sc with M.Phil) in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
- Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 25000/- as per the AICTE/ UGC norms.
- In case of suitable candidates fulfilling AICTE / UGC qualification are not found, Then candidates having following qualification with 1st class may be considered on indicated consolidated salary:
- For M.Sc with M.Phil: Rs. 14000/- and for M.Sc Rs. 12000/-
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants will be made on the basis of their presentation in Interview which will be conducted by the organization on the specified date.
How to Apply?
- Candidates, who want to apply against RGPV Jobs, can apply by appearing for Walk-in-Interview on pre-decided date and venue.
- Applicants can visit the official website that is www.rgpv.ac.in.
- Participants need to select “Walk in interview for contract faculty link and read the complete notification carefully.
- Aspirants must bring their latest CV along with all original documents & testimonials with 02 passport size photographs on the day of Interview for verification.
- Contenders must reach on time on the planned day of interview only.
In the Principle Office of Govt. Polytechnic Campus, Shadol
Date of Interview: 28th September 2015
Note: To get more details related to RGPV Recruitment 2015, you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On