Rhodes Scholarship India
Rhodes Scholarship Application Form are now available for the Rhodes Scholarship India for selecting the postgraduates awards supporting students, to enable two to three years of study at the University of Oxford, based on the academic route taken. Those candidates who are interested and have requisite eligibility criteria to get Rhodes Scholarship Awards may apply for Rhodes scholarship India 2017 by submitting the application form before the last dates.
Content of the page
Applicants, who are willing to grasp this chance to do their education with the help of this scholarship, and may get the entire information about Rhodes Scholarship India 2017 such as eligibility criteria and others which is mentioned below by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com
Rhodes Scholarship India
- In 1947, the first Rhodes Scholars got accommodation in Oxford from India to continue their study.
- Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Girish Karnad, and Mahesh Rangarajan were the achievers that took the scholarship programs at the University of Oxford.
Check Here: Scholarships in India
- Applying candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who are willing to apply they should have the first class degree in Humanities, Sciences, Law, Engineering, Agriculture or Medicine from an Indian University.
- The aspirants, who have married, they keep in mind that the scholarship stipend is sufficient only for one person, and that the Trust takes no financial responsibility for the support of a scholar’s spouse.
Match Your Age- Limit With Required:
The age of the applicants should be lying in between 18 years to a maximum of 28 years by 1 October of the year following selection.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
- The classification of the aspirants will be based on their Qualities of intellect, character and leadership.
- The applicants will be short listed for a preliminary, personal interview, held at four regional centers including Mumbai (Pune), Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Process to Apply:
- Eligible Indians should log on Official Website which is www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/about/rhodescountries/rhodes-india.
- After that you are required to press on “Applying for the Rhodes Scholarships”.
- Now a new page will be displayed with detailed notification.
- You have to read all points carefully and follow all instruction.
- After reading complete information, you need to follow the link “Apply” on this page.
- Fill form with correct information in all manners in support of personal details and academic details.
- After that upload the scanned copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- After fill complete application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
- Finally take printout of it and send it to address mentioned below.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
- Proof of academic record / transcript (complete or in progress) of undergraduate degree and any postgraduate study
- Curriculum vitae/resume or list of principal activities
- Personal statement or essay
- Proof of age / birth certificate / passport
- English Language proficiency (where English is not the first language)
- List of referees who can attest in confidential references to the character and intellect of the applicant, including academic, personal, extra-curricular and leadership achievements
The Secretary, Rhodes Scholarships (India),
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB),
PO Box 10504, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110 067
Last Date to fill Rhodes Scholarship Form: Updated Soon
You may open the Official Link to know more details about Rhodes Scholarship India 2017. Those candidates who are interested and want to get latest updates related to recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on their timeline they can also follow us on Face book and Google plus. And you may also sub- scribes our web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail services which is free of cost. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|