Top 10 Richest Person In India
India has some of most rich families and personalities. Forbes has announced the list of Indian Billionaires 2019 With Net Worth. Here is list of Top 10 Richest Person In India 2019. Indians make up the third largest group of richest persons in world after the US and China.
Top 10 Richest Person In India
Mukesh Ambani continued to lead the Indian pack in the Forbes list which featured 106 Indians this year. After US and China India has the largest group of rich person which is 121 out of the 2068 person that Forbes took in to account in its annual magazine from all-over the world.
Top 10 Richest Person In India With Net Worth 2019:
|6||KM Birla, Radhakishan Damani & family||$11.1|
Also, Get Details Of: Top 10 Richest Person in the World
Top 10 Indian Billionaires in India 2019:
- Reliance Group Chairman Mukesh Ambani continued to dominate the Indian billionaire sphere with a net worth of $50 billion.
- He was ranked 19th last year.
- Ambani chairs and runs $60 billion (revenue) oil and gas giant Reliance Industries, among India’s most valuable companies,” Forbes said.
- In 2016, Reliance sparked a price war in India’s hyper-competitive telecom market with the launch of 4G phone service Jio.”
- Wipro founder Azim Premji occupied the second spot in India’s richest list for the second year in a row with a net worth of $22.6 bn.
- Premji has been ranked at 36th place in the Forbes World’s Billionaire’s list this year.
- Premji’s $8.4 bn (revenue) Wipro is India’s third-largest outsourcer, Forbes stated.
- HCL co-founder Shiv Nadar jumped three places to finish at third on India’s billionaire’s list with a net worth of $14.6 bn.
- He is ranked at 82nd in the world’s billionaire list this year.
- According to Forbes, Nadar chairs HCL Technologies, an $8.2 billion (revenue) company that is India’s fourth-largest software services provider.
- In December 2018, HCL Technologies agreed to buy some software products from IBM for $1.8 billion.
- Steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal, with a net worth of $13.6 bn, slipped one place to fourth on India’s richest list this year.
- He is ranked 91st in the world rankings.
- Mittal merged his company Mittal Steels with France’s Arcelor in 2006, leading to the formation of world’s biggest steelmaker ArcelorMittal.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Uday Kotak, with a net worth of $11.8 bn, jumped seven places to be ranked at 5th in India’s richest billionaire list this year.
- He is ranked 114th in the world’s billionaire’s list.
- His Kotak Mahindra Bank is now among India’s top four banks in the private sector, boosted by its 2014 acquisition of ING Bank’s Indian operations.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
KM Birla, Radhakishan Damani & Family:
- Aditya Birla Group Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla and investor Radhakishan Damani share the 6th place in India’s richest list this year with a net worth of USD 11.1 bn.
- They jumped 3 and 5 places respectively from their last year’s ranking.
- Birla and Damani are ranked 122nd in the world list.
- Vaccine tycoon Cyrus Poonawalla, with a net worth of $9.5 bn, jumped eight places to 7th in the India’s richest list this year.
- He is ranked 147th in the world’s richest list.
- Poonawalla founded Serum Institute of India in 1966 and built it into one of the world’s largest vaccine makers.
- Serum produces 1.5 billion doses annually of a range of vaccines, including for measles, polio and flu, Forbes said.
- Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani, with a net worth of $8.7 bn, jumped two positions to 8th in India’s richest this year.
- Adani is ranked 167th in the world’s richest list.
- His $12 billion Adani Group spans over power generation and transmission, real estate and commodities.
Get Here: Complete Top 10 List
- Sun Pharma founder Dilip Shanghvi, with a net worth of $7.6 bn, slipped one place to 9th in India’s richest list this year.
- He is ranked 191st in the world list.
- Shanghvi’s Sun Pharma is the world’s fourth-largest speciality generics maker and India’s most valuable pharma outfit with March 2018 revenues of $3.6 billion, Forbes noted.
- Wadia Group Chairman Nusli Wadia, with a net worth of $7 bn, jumped eight places to 10th in India’s richest list this year.
- Wadia is ranked 209th in the world list.
Top 10 Richest Person In India 2019:
Year on year, Forbes announces the list of richest persons in the world. The recent list had taken into account 2,208 billionaires from different parts of the world. Among them, 121 people from India made the India’s Top Richest Person. With this, the wealthy Indians make up the third largest group of richest persons in the world after the US and China.
Here is the list of top 10 richest people in India. You can also subscribe our free email service through our web- portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates directly in your mail box regarding List Of Top 10 Richest Person In India. Candidates if have any question then you can drop it in comment box and we will try our best to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On