RIE Ajmer Recruitment
Regional Institute of Education has published latest advertisement regarding RIE Ajmer Recruitment. Organization wishes to hire eligible and passionate aspirants to fill various posts of Junior Project Fellow. Candidates, who want to grab this opportunity may attend walk-in interview for RIE Recruitment 2017, on 2nd December 2016.
Job searchers, who are going to appear for RIE Interview, are required to take Xerox copy of all documents and certificates at the time of interview. Candidates who wish to grow their career with this Regional Institute of Education Recruitment they must grab this chance now for these job openings by the due date as mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
RIE Ajmer Recruitment
|Organization Name||Regional Institute Of Education|
|Walk-In Date||2nd December 2016|
Junior project fellow
- Candidates, who are applying for project fellow posts must have done post graduate / B.Ed in their respective field from recognized university/ Institution with good academic records.
- Appliers must have relevant year of experience in their respective field.
Get More Relevant Job Options:
- Job searcher, who want to apply for this post must satisfy age criteria of organization that is candidate must be between 18 years to 30 years of age as on 2nd December 2016.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST and female candidates as per rules and regulation of government.
Want to Get Latest Jobs Updates: Press Here
Selected candidates will get impressive amount salary on following two points:
- For Non-NET Candidates: Rs. 14000/- per month
- For NET Qualified candidates: Rs.16000/- per month
Selection Procedure for RIE Ajmer Vacancy:
Selection of candidates will be based on interview which will be conducted through recruitment panel of organization. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Interview:
- Aspirants who want to grab this chance, First of all need to check official website of organization that is www.rieajmer.ac.in.
- After that, under the heading ‘Latest Notice’ candidates need to hit “Walk-In interview for JPFs” link.
- PDF will appear, read all the details regarding recruitment.
- Candidates who have fulfilled eligibility requirements they can attend walk-in interview.
- Prepare all your documents which are required at the time of interview.
- Therefore reach at walk in venue which is mentioned below on particular date and time and it is necessary to reach 1 hour earlier.
Regional institute of education
Capt. D.P. Choudhary Marg
Pushkar Road, Ajmer
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Walk- in date is: 2nd December 2016
Keen job hunters need to go through above mentioned Official Notification to get further information related to RIE Recruitment 2017. You can also book mark this page by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line.
Get More Job Options From Here: