RIE Bhopal Recruitment
Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal is going to conduct walk-in-interviews to fill 67 teaching and non-teaching vacancies. Candidates who are interested in applying RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Assistant Professor/TGT/Steno can attend the interview on 8th June, 2018 to 20th June 2018.
The Regional Institute of Education (RIE) is a part of NCERT, New Delhi and established for the improvement of education through various activities, by conducting relevant research programs and many more.
Highlights Of This Page
Aspirants, who’re going to appear in Walk-In Interview for Regional Institute of Education Recruitment, need to bring their original and attested copies of all certificates along with the filled application form on the day of Interview.
For more information related to RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2018, candidates can see the below section on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
RIE Bhopal Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal|
|Post Name||Professor/Associate Professor /PGT/ TGT/ Lab. Assistance/Stenographer|
|Interview Date||Given Below|
Vacancies And Salary Details of RIE Bhopal Recruitment:
The following table depicts the total vacancies and salary for various posts of RIE Bhopal Jobs-
|Post name||Vacancies||Salaries (per month)|
|Associate Professor||23||Rs. 45,000/ Rs. 60,000|
|Work Experience Teacher||06|
|Primary Teacher||02||Rs. 21,250|
|Medical officer (Part-Time)||01||Rs. 25,000|
|Semi Professional Assistant||01||Rs. 19,000|
|Store keeper Gr.-II||02|| |
Qualification Required for RIE Bhopal Recruitment:
The following are the qualifications required for all the positions of RIE Bhopal Recruitment:-
- Post-Graduation with minimum 55% in respective areas of specializations.
- D. in concerned subject with published research work of high quality with at least 10 publication of books or research or policy papers
- 10 years’ teaching experience (minimum)
For Assistant Professor–
- Master’s degree with at least 55% in relevant field.
- Post-graduation in concerned subject
- 8 years minimum teaching experience
- 5 publications of books or research or policy papers.
- For Assistant-Professor (education) M.Ed./MA Education with at least 55% is compulsory /NET as per posts
- For Assistant-Professor (Maths/Zoology/Physics/Chemistry/Geography/ English/Hindi/Physical Education/Economics) candidate must have cleared NET(National Eligibility Test) in respective subject
- Master’s Degree with minimum of 50% from any recognized institution/university
- B.ed. or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in English and Hindi both
- For PGT(Biology) studied botany and zoology at graduation level
- For PGT (Guidance & Counseling) 2nd class master degree with minimum of 50%in any field of Guidance & Counseling.
- For PGT (Fine Arts) 2nd class master degree with minimum of 50%in any field of Fine Arts.
- 2nd class Bachelor Degree with minimum of 50% in concerned subject or 4 year integrated Degree Course of Regional Institute of Education NCERT with minimum of 50% in concerned subject.
- Candidate should have cleared CTET(Central Teacher) which is conducted by CBSC.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi (Teaching)
- For TGT (Social Science) one of the subjects must be History or Geography and other must be from Economics & Political Science.
- For TGT (Science) candidate must have Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
For Work Experience Teacher (Stenography English)-
- Candidate must have done Graduation
- Candidate must have diploma and teaching experience in Stenography (English)
For Work Experience Teacher –
- BCA with atleast 50% marks E. in Computer Science/IT
For Primary Teacher-
- 12th with minimum of 50%marks
- Candidate must have cleared CTET
- Proficiency in teaching in both Hindi and English Medium
For Medical Officer-
- Candidate should be a Medical Practitioner
- Minimum experience of 3 years
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
For Semi Professional Assistant-
- Lib. Sc/B.L.I. Sc./Graduation with atleast 50 % in Library Science/Information Science
For Storekeeper Gr.-II-
- 12th or equivalent examination
- Diploma /Certificate in Store-Keeping and Purchasing
- Minimum of 3 year experience of Inspection Maintenance/Procurement and verification of store in government or semi government or private organisation
For Laboratory Assistance-
- Bachelor Degree in concerned field
- Experience in instrument and appliances handling
For stenographer –
- 12th passed or its equivalent examination
- Skill Test Norms:-Dictation: 05 mts. @80 w.p.m.
- Transcription (Only Computer):-25 mts. (English) OR 35 mts. (Hindi)
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Required Documents for RIE Bhopal Recruitment:
The following are the documents which are needed at the time of interview:-
- “No Objection Letter” for those who are already indulge in any job
- Recent passport size photograph
- All original documents
- A set of photocopy of Mark-sheets, Caste Certificate (for those candidate who belongs to SC/ST/OBC category)
The age limitof various positions of RIE Bhopal Recruitment are given in the table below-
|Positions||Maximum Age (as on 01-06-2018)|
|Professor and Assistant Professor||65 years|
|TGT and Work Experience Teacher||35 years|
|Primary Teacher||30 years|
|Semi Professional Assistant/Store keeper Gr.-II / Laboratory Assistant Stenographer||27 years|
You Can Also Check: Latest Teaching Jobs
Selection Process for RIE Bhopal Recruitment:
The selection for the vacancies of RIE Bhopal Recruitment is entirely based in interview that will be conducted by the institution itself.
Want to Know? How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions
- To apply for RIE Bhopal Recruitment candidate have to first visit the official website of RIE Bhopal riebhopal.nic.in
- Now hit on “Walk-in interview for the various post in RIE, Bhopal 2018-19” present in “Latest News” Section.
- Read all the details and if you find yourself eligible hit on the “download” icon present on the top of the page.
- After downloading the “notification”, fill the form carefully and paste your passport size photograph.
- This form along with the documents that are mentioned above must be produced at the time of interview.
Venue of the Interview for RIE Bhopal Recruitment:
Regional Institute of Education,
Shyamala Hills, Bhopal-462013 (M.P.)
The date and time of interview for all the positions are given in the following PDF.
Candidates can check the Official Website of RIE Bhopal to get further information regarding RIE Bhopal Recruitment. Applicants are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates about Regional Institute of Education Bhopal Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|