RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Regional Institute of Education has instructed a job Advertisement regarding RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016. This Institute is willing to hire qualified contenders to fill up Engg & Other Post posts through walk-in interview. Job entrants, who want to start their career with such a reputed organization can apply for RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016, by attending walk-in interview on specific dates which is tuned below.
Regional Institute of Education is a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). Aspirants must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date which is 28th, 29th & 30th July 2016. For more information related to Regional Institute of Education Bhubaneswar Recruitment such as educational qualification, interview venue etc candidates can see the below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Organization Name||Regional Institute of Education|
|No. Of Posts||05|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||28th, 29th & 30th July 2016|
RIE Bhubaneswar Vacancy:
|Technical Coordinator (Equivalent to Assistant Engineer Gr. A)||01|
|Producer Grade-II (Equivalent to TVP Grade-II)||01|
|Engineer Grade-II (Equivalent to Engineering Assistant)||01|
|Production Assistant / Sound Recordist / Technician (Equivalent to Technician / Cameraman Grade II)||01|
|MTS (Equivalent to Studio Attendant)||01|
Required Education forRIE Bhubaneswar Jobs:
- For MTS Posts: Job searchers must have passed matriculation from recognized Board and having working knowledge in studio.
- For Other Posts: Candidates should have degree or diploma in concerned discipline from recognized University or Institutions with appropriate working experience (if required).
Check More Job Options, From Here:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Technical Coordinator||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Producer Grade-II||Rs. 29,000/-|
|Production Assistant / Sound Recordist / Technician||Rs. 24,000/-|
- Entire classification of appliers will be based on their appearance in walk-in interview on specified date.
- No TA / DA, Local Conveyance will be paid for attending the interview session.
Go Through Below Given Articles, To Prepare For Interview In Better Way:-
How to Apply For RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment?
Eligible candidates who want to apply are required to attend interview on the specified date and time at the interview venue.
- For this concern, appliers will have to visit official website of organization which is www.riebbs.ac.in.
- On homepage select “Walk in interview for ICT Studio on contractual basis” link which is visible at “Notice Board” section.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and download format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and submit it before one hour before the commencement of interview.
- After that, candidates should carry all photocopies of testimonials and certificates to appear for interview at venue given below on scheduled date.
At Regional Institute of Education,
Sachivalay Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751 022
Latest Jobs in Orissa:- Check Here
|Posts Name||Walk-In Date||Time Of Interview|
|Technical Coordinator||28th July 2016||10.00 AM|
|Producer Grade-II||02.00 PM|
|Engineer Grade-II||29th July 2016||10.00 AM|
|Production Assistant / Sound Recordist / Technician||02.00 PM|
|MTS||30th July 2016||10.00 AM|
Candidates may check below given Official Notice for more details about Regional Institute Of Education Recruitment.
RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Notice:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|