RITES Recruitment 2014
Rites Limited has circulated an advertisement about RITES Recruitment 2014 to fill up the position of Engineers (civil engineering). Applicants who want to build their career must attend the walk-in interview for RITS vacancy 2014.
Eligible and authenticated job hunters who are interested to do government sector job they must grab this opportunity. The walk-in interview will be held on 2nd May 2014. Other appropriate details about RITES vacancies 2014 are mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Engineer (Civil Engineering)
Further details regarding RITES Recruitment 2014:
Candidates who want to get this job must have 1st class Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for OBC).
Applicants should have 5 years experience in Cement Concrete/ Bituminous Tar Road work, Water supply, Building work, testing of materials and Knowledge of MS office, email.
- Age limit of the contenders should not be more then 35 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age for the reserved category candidates will be provided as pet the rules of govt.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 19000/- with other allowances and perks.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply?
Contenders who want to do this job they must attend the walk-in interview along with the required documents as follows:
- Prescribed application form (available at official website, rites.com)
- Original certificates in support of education, age proof and experience
- One set of photocopies of all documents
Churchgate Station Building (2nd floor),
M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400020”
- Walk-in will be conducted on 02nd May 2014.
- Registration will be from 09.30 to 11.30 hrs on the same day.
Note: For more details visit the Official Advisement.