Want to make their career in government sector? Then go through this page and get all the relevant details related to RITES Recruitment. Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise invites applications for filling up 24 vacancies o Assistant Manager and Technical Assistant positions. Job seekers who have required eligibility criteria can apply for RITES Recruitment 2017 through online mode till 12th Dec. 2016.
Crucial Points Of The Page
Aspirants should submit the hard copy of online application form till the last date that is 22nd Dec. 2016 (after the submission of online application form). For whole acknowledgement related to Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment you need to read this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com,
|Name of Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Total No. of Positions||24|
|Last Date for submission of online Application form||12th Dec. 2016|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of documents||22nd Dec. 2016|
- Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering): 04
- Technical Assistant (Civil): 20
What will be the essential qualification for RITES Jobs?
Job hunters who are going to apply for these Job Openings In Government Sector must have Full Time First Class Masters Degree in Transport Planning/ Transport Engineering or equivalent/ Full Time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent degree in related field from recognized University/Institutions.
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Limitations of age:
- Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering Professionals): Not more than 35 years.
- Technical Assistant (Civil): Less than 32 years.
- Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
What will be the RITES Salary?
Candidates who will be recruited for Assistant Manager Posts will receive an amount of Rs. Rs. 20600/– to Rs. 46500/- and aspirants selected for Technical Assistant (Civil) will get an amount of Rs. Rs. 11, 670/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance) from the concerned department of reputed Rail India Technical and Economic Service.
Check Out: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
Mode of Assortment for RITES Vacancy:
Engagement of appliers for vacancies in government sector will be done on the basis of presentation level in test/Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of Rail India Technical and Economic Service.
Check Important Links To Clear Test/Interview Round:
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit the official portal of the company that is rites.com.
- Now follow “Career” tab visible at the top in menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be appeared you need to hit on “Vacancies” option.
- A new window will be opened choose “Recruitment for Transport Planning/ Engineering Professional on regular basis” link Or “Recruitment of Civil professionals on contractual basis” link.
- Then you need to read all the relevant details carefully and accurately.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials (if necessary).
- Hit on “submit” tab for final completion of application form.
- Lastly take a print out of it and attach all the documents which are mentioned below and send it to address mentioned below.
“Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd.,
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon –122001, Haryana”.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Haryana
Documents should be attached along with RITES Application Form:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if required.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature.
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if necessary)
- Starting date of online registration: On going
- Last date of online registration: 12th Dec. 2016
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 22nd Dec. 2016
For other details applicants about RITES Recruitment 2017 notifications you may check out this Official Link. If you are interested in applying for other jobs in Haryana Subscribe our website to get daily job updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RITES Admit Card||RITES Result|
|Career in Indian Railway||RRB Exam Schedule|
|Railway Salary Package||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|