RITES Limited is in need of dynamic and hard working professionals for 41 Posts of Director and Graduate Engineer Trainee through RITES Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online for latest RITES Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date. Graduate Engineer Trainee will be selected on basis of GATE.
Graduate Engineer Trainee & Director Vacancy in RITES:
|Profile Name||Director (Technical and Finance) and Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Director (Finance)||Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant |
or a full time MBA/PGDM
|Director (Technical)||Engineering Graduate|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc|
|Last Date to RITES Recruitment Apply Online for Director (Finance)||23-04-2019|
|Last Date to RITES Apply Online for Director (Finance)||20-03-2019|
|Last Date to apply for RITES GET Recruitment||16-04-2019|
|Director (Finance)||Rs. 75000-100000 (Pre-revised)|
|Director (Technical)||Rs. 75000-100000 (Pre-revised)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)||Rs.40,000-1,40,000|
|Age limitation for Director||More than 45 Years|
|Age limitation for Graduate Engineer Trainee||21 Years to 30 Years|
|Applying Process for RITES Jobs||Online and offline|
Direct Links RITES Recruitment 2019
|RITES Notification for Director (Finance)||Get PDF Here|
|RITES Notification for Director(Technical)||Get PDF Here|
|RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notice||Get PDF Here|
|RITES Official Website||Hit Here|
RITES Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||RITES Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)||24|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)||08|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering)||02|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications)||06|
|Total RITES Limited Vacancy||40*|
Q 1: Discuss the Qualification required for RITES Vacancies.
|Post Name||Required Educational Qualification|
|Engineering graduate from a recognized University/Institute |
with good academic record
|MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will be preferred|
|Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time |
MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in relevant discipline|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: Is there any Experience Required for RITES Jobs?
Answer: Yes, as follows
- Director (Technical):
- Technical/operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in consultancy/ logistics/ infrastructure sector
- Director (Finance):
- Should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute
- Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Accounts
- The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Accounts
Q 3: Discuss the Age Limitation for RITES vacancies.
For Director Post:
- Minimum: 45 Years
- Internal: 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
- Others: 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
For Graduate Engineer Trainee Post:
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 years
Check More: Latest Recruitments
Q 4: What is the procedure to apply for RITES Recruitment 2019?
- Log in to the official webpage: ritesltd.com to apply for RITES Recruitment
- Drag cursor towards “Careers” section and hit “Vacancies” link
- Search “Selection for the post of Director (Technical), RITES Ltd. a schedule A CPSE” or “Public Enterprises Selection Board invites applications for the post of Director (Finance) in RITES Limited or Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) through GATE – 2018 & 2019 Score” and hit on the link.
- Go through the RITES Recruitment Notification.
- If you are eligible, go back to home page.
- Again go to “Careers” section and press on “Online Registration”.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print out of the filled in application form.
Attention Please: For Director Post, applicants are required to submit application along with necessary documents to relevant address.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
You Can Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Q 5: What will be the duration of appointment for RITES Director vacancies?
Answer: Individuals will be hired for 5 years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Q 6: What is the age of superannuation for Director Post?
Answer: 60 years
Q 7: What is the process for submission of applications for Director Post?
The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q 8: What is the process of Selection?
For Director: Selection will be done on basis of Interview.
For Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE – 2018 OR GATE – 2019 paper against RITES GATE Recruitment.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2018 OR GATE – 2019.
Q 9: What is the Weightage of Marks for GET Post?
Only those candidates shall be considered for empanelment who secures a minimum of 60% marks in Interview for General/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD against reserved posts). Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution:
- GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75%
- Interview – 25%
About RITES Limited
RITES Limited was earlier known as Rail India Technical & Economic Service was founded with an objective to provide different consultancy services within a same roof in the field of infrastructure railways, airports, ports and harbours, highways, urban transport, inland waterways, bridges, etc. The Company was founded in the year 1974 and its headquarter is based in Gurgaon, India.
RITES have executed its projects over 62 countries in Africa, Middle East, South East and Latin America. For the efficient working of Organization, RITES keeps on conducting recruitment for fulfilling the vacant positions of Director, Managing Director, Chairman and others.
Find Here: Best State Government Jobs
Why to prefer Recruitmentresult For RITES Recruitment Details?
The Team of Recruitmentresult.com constantly works on improving their pages. The team believes in visitor’s satisfaction. Through this web portal, candidates will be able to get the latest and updated details about the RITES Recruitment 2019. Here, we have tried to cover entire important information regarding the RITES Job openings.
RITES Recruitment 2019 March Update:
Those who wish to be selected for the available RITES Vacancies; they must check the complete eligibility first. Candidates who have done Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM and Engineering Graduate are eligible to apply for Director Positions.
RITES Careers Update – Get Instantly:
Candidates, who wish to get Sarkari Naukri, can fill the online RITES Application Form through prescribed format. RITES Limited is looking for eligible and talented candidates for its Director (Technical and Finance) and GET vacancies. According to the latest RITES Employment News, selected candidates for RITES Career will be paid impressive amount of salary as per nroms.
RITES 2019 Recruitment Highlights:
Candidates who are willing to get Government Jobs can apply for the available RITES vacancies. Here in this web page, we have explained complete information about RITES Job Openings like required eligibility, age range, applying process for RITES Recruitment, last dates.
To get updated information about Rojgar Samachar, individuals are advised to constantly visit our web portal. Individuals are also advised to stay in touch with our web portal Recruitmentresult.com to get all the latest notifications about RITES Recruitment as we update the information on the page constantly.
Also Check: Jobs by Organization
Jobs Seekers Also Search For
Latest Recruitment Updates
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: 35,277 Vacancies (69 Posts withdrawn of DLW)
- RRB Employment News 2019 Latest Railway Recruitment Board Notification
- Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 www.kmrc.in Latest Job Openings Advt
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 Assistant Security Commissioner/RPF Posts
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 | 310 Goods Guard/JE/TC & Others
- RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment 2019 Date Extended 1665 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 NFR 2894 Vacancies – Apply
- Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 L & T Latest Job Openings Apply