RITES Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise has circulated an advertisement about RITES Recruitment. Organization wants to hire self-motivated and competent participants against vacancies of Structural Design Expert (Civil) Posts. Job finders, who find themselves eligible for said posts, can apply for RITES Recruitment 2015 by appearing walk in Interview on prescribed date. To acquire updated information regarding RITES Recruitment 2016, contenders are advised to visit this page regularly.
|Posts Name||Structural Design Expert (Civil)|
|Date of Walk in Interview||17th October 2015|
Aspirants who are applying for the post of RITES jobs they must attend the walk- in interview. The whole acknowledgement regarding RITES Vacancies such as eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Structural Design Expert (Civil)
Job hunters are required to possess Full time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering approved by UGC/ AICTE; from a recognized University or institute with good academic records. Post Graduation M. Tech. in Structural Engineering will be preferred.
Job hunters who will be selected against Structural Design Expert (Civil) vacancies will get impressive salary per month from organization. Other allowances will be admissible as per rules of organization.
Age of participants should not be more than 54 years as on 01. 10. 2015.
After preliminary screening aspirants will be called for attending interview and the entire selection will be based on their performance in it. The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following weightage distribution:
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment:
Interested and qualified job hunters are requested to appear Walk in Interview on prescribed date that is 17th October 2015. Format of application is available at official site that is rites.com. Filled in application should be submitted at time of interview. Applicants should go for interview along with all required documents and certificates as mentioned below. Participants should reach below given venue on given date. Late applicants will not be admissible to appear interview.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Filled up Application Form (Attached)
- Certificates of Educational qualifications
- Experience certificates for total & relevant experience
- Proof of identity and address
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman / PH
- Certificate in support of claim for age concession
VAT 741, 4th Floor, Tower No.7,
International Infotech Park,
Vashi Station Complex, Navi Mumbai-
Date of Walk in Interview: 17th October 2015
To get more details about RITES Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification. Aspirants can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about RITES Recruitment 2016 very firstly. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get info about same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
A career notice has circulated related to RITES Recruitment. RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways is going to enroll confident and career oriented job hunters. Organization invites online application form to fill up various vacant seats of Jr. Assistant (F&A) Posts. Interested applicants who want to get job in government sector must apply against RITES Recruitment 2015. We will soon provide latest updates regarding RITES Recruitment 2016 on this page so be in touch with us. Qualified applicants can apply against these latest jobs in government sector by filling online application form on or earlier than ending date i.e. 15th October 2015.
|Name of Position||Jr. Assistant (F&A)|
|No. of vacancies||14|
|Closing date of apply online||15th October 2015|
You may collect more details in concern of RITES Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, mode of appointment, how to apply online, important dates etc through this page, written by the group members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who fulfill all below mentioned conditions can apply against these current openings in government sector till ending date.
RITES Recruitment Details
job hunters who have desire to apply for RITES vacancy, must have possessed B.Com / BBA (Finance) / BMS (Finance) with 55% marks for Unreserved(General) and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category from UGC/Govt. approved University/Institute.
- contenders who are ready to apply against these latest openings in government sector, should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 30th September 2015.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable up to maximum 5 years, 3 years and 10 years for candidates who belong to SC/ST, OBC and physically disabled category.
Appointed applicants will get attractive and impressive salary package of Rs. 7300-17800/- + DA, fixed/variable allowances.
Process of Selection:
Selection of job hunters under RITES Recruitment 2015 will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Interview/Personality Test
Syllabus of Written Test:
Eligible aspirants have to appear in written test which consist two parts i.e. Part-1- Objective Type and Part-2- Subjective Type. Both parts will be conducted on same day.
a) Part-I – Objective Type Screening Test:
Syllabus for Part-I: General Ability Test, Reasoning, General Awareness, English and Accountancy. Marks obtained in Part-I of Written Exam would be used for short listing applicants for Part-II of Written Test only.
b) Part-II- Subjective Type written test:
Syllabus for Part-II: Accountancy, Financial Management, Income Tax, Business Communication, Basics of computers.
Final merit list will be prepared as per following weightage distribution:
- Part II (Subjective Type) of Written Test – 80%
- Interview/Personality Test – 20%
Only those applicants will be considered for empanelment who secure at least 60% marks in Interview (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
Steps To Apply Online RITES Recruitment:
- Eligible applicants who want to apply against RITES jobs openings, can follow the below mentioned useful steps one by one in same order.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is rites.com
- After that, hit on “Career” tab mentioned in menu bar of home page.
- Hit on “Online Registration” option from the given list.
- Now, registration form will be appeared on your screen.
- Fill online registration form cautiously with required essential details such as vacancy number, post applied for, applicant name, father’s name, category, date of birth and other relevant information
- Check all information filled in registration form and select “Submit” button.
- Fill online application form with obligatory information and Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and Press on “Submit” button.
- Now, pay application fee by hit on “Applicant login” option and select ‘Make payment’ option.
- Then, select “Generate Slip” tab for taking print out of challan form.
- After making payment of fee, you need to go to “Payment Details” and enter “Journal No.”, “CBS Branch Code” and “Branch Name” and Candidates will be required to upload scanned copy of challan.
|Starting Date Of Apply Online||24th September 2015|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||15th October 2015|
|Tentative Date Of Written Test||3rd Week Of November 2015|
|Tentative Date Of Personal Interview||December 2015|
Note: You can read Official Notification, to obtain further details regarding RITES Recruitment 2015. Applicants who plan to do government job, can collect latest updates about RITES recruitment 2016 through our web portal so keep in touch with us.