All the aspirants are informed that RITES Result has been announced now. The candidates who are shortlisted to appear in the personal interview can check the Reg. No Wise RITES merit list from here. The dates for the personal interview are scheduled as 25.09.2017 to 19.09.2017 and 03.10.2017 to 05.10.2017. So candidates have to appear for the interview on the mentioned dates at the below stated address on time. To check your name in the RITES Result 2017 you can follow the below stated simple guidelines or visit the official website of the organization.
Highlights of this page:
All the candidates are suggested to bring all the requisite documents or certificates at the time of interview otherwise your candidature might be rejected. To snatch any important details like list of important documents required for interview, you can go through the below section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. To know more about RITES Result 2018, you can have a look down.
Status of RITES Results:
Ways to download RITES result 2017:
You can have a look on the below stated simple guidelines to acquire your interview schedule:
- Form the very beginning you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.ritesltd.com
- Now place your cursor on the “Career” tab given in the menu bar of the home page and a drop down list will appear.
- After that you have to select “Interview Schedule” option and a new page will get opened on your digital screen.
- Now you can select the suitable to check the RITES interview schedule.
- You will be able to acquire the select list of the candidates selected for the interview.
- Check your name in the select list and then start preparing for the interview.
- You can also take a print out of the results for the future reference and usage.
Download PDF>>>RITES Result
|For Engineer Trainee (Civil)||Get Here|
|For Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||Get Here|
Candidates who have appeared in the personal interview for the post of GET (Electrical) and GET (Civil) are now shortlisted to appear in the personal interview which is going to be held on the dates scheduled as 25.09.2017 to 19.09.2017 and 03.10.2017 to 05.10.2017. For the same all the aspirants have to appear at the venue given below along with the self attested documents mentioned on this page.
Check Here: Interview Tips For Freshers
Documents Required for Selection:
Following are the documents which the candidates need to bring at the time of selection process:
- This Call letter
- Application Form
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable. (Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable )
Read Out: Interview Questions and Answers
Plot No.1, Sector – 29,
Gurgaon – 122001 (Haryana)
Date of interview: 25.09.2017 to 19.09.2017 and 03.10.2017 to 05.10.2017
Candidates you can get more additional information in regards of RITES Result 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. To get the latest updates time to time you can subscribe to this web portal by subscribing CTRL+D keys. For any related query you can write us in the below stated comment box, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RITES Recruitment||Career in Indian Railway|
|More Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Employment News- New Updates||Jobs in Railway Sector|