Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has broadcasted a job advertisement for DRRMLIMS Recruitment. DRRMLIMS is in search of self motivated and skilled contenders for filling up various Vacancies of Professor Post in different disciplines or departments. Interested job finders may apply for DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2016 by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
Job appliers, who have required eligibility criteria for DRRMLIMS Vacancy, may follow below mentioned steps to submit application form. To acquire more information about RMLIMS Recruitment, applicants may need to go through below segment of this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||30th April 2016|
DRRMLIMS Lucknow Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
Candidates must have a medical qualification included in the “Minimum Qualification for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998, Salient Features of Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998, (Amended Upto May 2015), (Published In Part Iii, Section 4 Of The Gazette Of India Dated 5th December 1998) As per MCI requirement.
We have More Job Options in Medical Field:- Check Here
Age Limitation & Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay||Max Age In Years|
|Professor||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 10500/-||65|
|Additional Professor||Rs. 9500/-||As Per Norms|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 9000/-||50|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 8000/-|
Application Charges for RMLIMS Lucknow Vacancy:
- Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1000.00 for applicants within the country & US $ 100.00 or equivalent foreign currency for overseas candidates.
- Payment of fee will be deposited through demand draft in favor of “Finance Controller, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
Process of Selection:
Job fighters will be getting classifieds on the basis of their performance in test or interview process which will be held on scheduled date.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||Check Here|
|Tips to Crack Interview||Check Here|
How to Apply for DRRMLIMS Recruitment:
Candidates, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
- First of all go to Official Website of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences which is www.drrmlims.ac.in.
- From page, hit on “Recruitments” tab that is well structured under the head “Quick Links”.
- Hit “View/ Download” link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Read the advertisement very carefully and take a print out of application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with required necessary and vital information and affix one recent colored passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, essential documents, experience certificate, caste certificate and other documents.
- After that, complete Application form with required photo copies of documents and demand draft (as required) should be submitted on or before the last date.
- Also attach two self-addressed envelopes with each Rs. 40.00 postal stamp should with application form.
- Then completed application may wrap in an envelope super scribed with Advertisement No., name of the post and a self-addressed envelope attached with Application form to address mentioned below.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be treated as rejected and candidates in employment should send their application through proper channel.
To “The Director,
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences,
Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010 (U,P.), India
Date to Remember:
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 30th April 2016
Applicants may go through this Official Link to get more information about DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On