Regional Medical Research Centre has entitled a career notification as RMRC Recruitment for filling up latest job vacancies. All the interested job seekers can apply for RMRC jobs openings in Bhubaneswar. However, the organization is conducting the walk in interview at different places and dates. So, if you are interested for RMRC vacancies, then make sure that you fulfill the eligibility details.
Highlights of This Page
The selection of the applicants for Regional Medical Research Centre jobs will be purely on the basis of interview which will be organized by the section panel of organization. All the important information about RMRC recruitment 2018, eligibility criteria, selection and applying process is elaborated on this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Centre|
|last date to apply||Check Below|
- Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant
- Consultant Microbiologist
- Finance Manager
- Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant: M. Sc (Life Sciences)/ MA (Social Sciences)/ Master in Social Work (MSW) degree holders with two years research experience or MBBS/ MPH degree holders and for Field Assistant is High School* or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a Government institution
- Consultant Microbiologist: MD Microbiology or PhD Medical Microbiology or MSc. (Medical or Applied Microbiology)
- Finance Manager: Retired Government employees with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant: Not exceeding 35 years as on date of interview
- Consultant Microbiologist: Not exceeding 65 years as on date of interview
- Finance Manager: not exceeding up to 70 yrs
|post name||salary per month|
|Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant||Rs. 17,000/- Rs. 28,000/- with 20% HRA|
|Consultant Microbiologist||Rs. 65,000/|
The selection of job aspirants for RMRC vacancies will be done through their performance in the interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Read Out: Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply For Regional Medical Research Centre Recruitment?
- First of all, the interested job contenders need to go to the official portal of the organization i.e. www.icmr.nic.in
- Now hit on the employment tab given at the top of the home page and choose the temporary posts icon from it.
- After this, select the appropriate RMRC notifications given for the specified jobs.
- Open the notification and read the details given it in an appropriate way.
- After this, download the application form in a specified format and fill it in a proper manner.
- Attach the relevant documents like recent photos, signature etc a required.
- Finally, enclose all documents and carry at the place of walk in interview.
Check RMRC recruitment official notification
|Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant||Download PDF|
|Consultant Microbiologist||Download PDF|
|Finance Manager||Download PDF|
Walk in venue for Senior Research Fellow and Consultant Microbiologist
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre,
Bhubaneswar, 751023 (Government Jobs in Orissa )
Walk in venue for Finance Manager
CMR-National Institute of Malaria Research
Sector – 8, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110077 ( More Jobs in Delhi )
|Post Name||Walk In Interview Dates|
|Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant||05-01-2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Consultant Microbiologist||05-01-2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Finance Manager||26-12-2017 at 11.00 AM|
Candidates can get rest details of RMRC Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|