Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences has depicted a latest job advertisement which is permitted as RMRIMS Recruitment. Organizations invite applications from Indian Nationals to hire talented and eligible aspirants for the position of Scientists in various departments or discipline. Contenders who are interested and want to join this organization they can apply for RMRIMS Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form till the last date indicated below.
Contenders who are eligible and more information related to above said posts like qualification, salary package, age limit and selection process, process to apply etc, they need to go through this page which is well justified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last date to submit application Form||10th June 2016|
- Scientist-D for Molecular Biology.
- Scientist- C for Biochemistry
- Scientist- B for Clinical Medicine and Mol. Biology.
Applying aspirants should possess degree of Post graduate in (MD/MS/DNB)/ MBBS degree/ First class Master’s degree in the life sciences/ Second class M.Sc + Ph.D. degree in the life sciences from recognized University/ Institutions with relevant years of experience in related fields as per post applied.
Also Have A Look At:-
- Age of appliers for the post of Scientists D and C should not be exceeding 45 years and for the post of Scientists B must not be more than 35 years as on last date of submission of application which is 10th June 2016.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be agreed to Government Servants and for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates as per organization norms.
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order (IPO)/ Bank Draft which should be issued by State Bank of India/ Indian Nationalized Bank).
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Discipline||Pay- Scale per month||Grade Pay|
|1||Scientists||Molecular Biology|| |
PB- 3 Rs. 15600- 39100/-
|3||Clinical Medicine||Rs. 5400/-|
Contenders who are going to apply for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of performance level in Interview/ Written test which will be conducted by the selection panel of Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
Applying Process for RMRIMS Recruitment:
- Willing candidates for RMRIMS Jobs need to log on the official website of organization that is www.rmrims.org.in
- Then go to the “Recruitments” tab and hit on “Permanent Posts” option.
- After that you should hit “Applications are invited for the posts of Scientist B, Scientist C & Scientist D at RMRIMS, Patna”.
- Read the complete details given in the advertisement.
- After reading the detai8ols you need to hit “Download Application Form”
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Now you need to fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials along with the application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph with duly signed.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribed with “Application for the post of………..”
- Put the application form into the envelope and send it through a crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO)/Bank Draft (Issued by State Bank of India/Indian Nationalized Bank) to the address mentioned below.
Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences,
Agamkuan, Patna- 800 007, Bihar, India
Check Here:- Latest Jobs in Bihar
Last date for submission of Application Form: 10th June 2016
You can check the Official Notification for further details related to RMRIMS Recruitment 2016 and also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail to your mail box.
RMRIMS Recruitment: Check Notification in PDF form
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|