Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan has promulgated a recent vacancy advertisement entitled as RMSA Recruitment. Through this notification, J&K desires to appoint talented and skilled candidates in order to fill up the 550 vacancies of Teacher. Contenders who are eagerly want to avail this opportunity given by the organization may apply against RMSA Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates, who meet all the required eligibility criteria of RMSA Jobs, need to forward their application forms via online mode by following the procedure which is well available below on or before the due date “10-04-2017”. You can attain the entire details regarding Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment by scrolling down the page of recruitmentresult.com which is well designed by our dedicated team members.
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Closing date to apply||10-04-2017|
Subjects Specialty Teacher: 550 vacancies
Applicants who have desire to work with Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan must hold Master’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institution with good academic record.
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 40 Years as on 01-01-2017 and Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the organization.
RMSA Recruitment: Download PDF
Candidates selected for the mentioned posts will be getting an impressive and consolidated amount of salary package of Rs. 30, 283/- as decided by the selection penal of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan .
Aspirants need to pay Rs 100/- as application fees, which is to be deposited through system generated challan form in any J&K Bank Branch till 11th April, 2017
Check Here: Latest 5000 Teaching Jobs
- Short Listed contenders will be communicated by selection board of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan for attending written test.
- Final Enrollment of job hunters for Teacher Jobs will totally give on the basis of their performance and on marks scored in written examination.
- Here is the point wise weighatge of RMSA Teachers Selection criteria:
1) Written test : 70 %
2) Graduation: 20%
3) Post-Graduation: 10%
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for RMSA Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan that is “rmsa.jk.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Advertisement for the posts of Contractual Subject Specific Teachers at Secondary Level” link of notification present in the mid of the homepage and open it.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Candidates need to go to the “Apply” link.
- Fill Online Application Form including all the required details correctly in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-03-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 10-04-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 11-04-2017
- Date of Written Examination: May/June 2017
Aspirants can get rest of the information about RMSA Recruitment 2017 from the official website which is available above of this page.
You Might Be Interested In: