Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan invites RPET Application Form from eligible candidates. Board of Technical Education conduct Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for the candidates who are willing to get admission in undergraduate programmes in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech. / B.E.) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan. Interested Candidates who want to apply for RPET 2016 notification can check eligibility criteria, Entrance Exam Date and other information through this page.
Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test is state-level entrance examination of Rajasthan being conducted for giving admission to candidates. Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test is also called Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP). Other relevant details regarding RPET 2016 such as important dates, how to apply, eligibility criteria etc are well tailored below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Exam:
- Applicants should have qualified 10+2 exam from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Aspirants must have studied compulsory subjects- Physics and Maths along with one of the optional subjects- Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology or Computer Science.
Check Here:- Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1990 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category they should be born on or after October 01, 1985.
Application Fees (Tentative):
Applicants have to pay Rs 800/- or Rs. 815/- (Rs 800 application fees + Rs 15 e-Mitra service charges) as total fees to obtain application form.
Process of Selection:
Selection of applying candidates will be made on the basis of rank obtained in RPET 2016 entrance exam.
Process to Apply for RPET 2016:
- Candidates can apply against this notification through online mode by visiting official website i.e. www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
- Press on “REAP” tab from home page.
- After that, select suitable link to apply online and fill entire details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Submit filled in application form within given time period and take hard copy of it.
- At last, send the hard copy of application form along with all required documents in support of Qualification and age proof to following address, stated below.
Read This:- How Fill Online Application Form
The Coordinator RPET-2016,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032
|Date Of Commencement For Filling Of Online Application Form||17th May 2016|
|Date Of Commencement For Filling Of Online Option Form||20th May 2016|
|Last Date Of Depositing Rs. 700/- Through Emitra / Online||11th June 2016|
|Date Of Closure For Filling Of The Online Option Form||21st June 2016|
Note: You can check Official Link, to acquire more details regarding this notification. We keep update this page with all latest information regarding RPET 2016 application form so you can bookmark this page, using control+D and don’t miss any updated information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On