RPET 2015 Application Form
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan invites application forms against the notification as RPET 2015. Candidates who are willing to get admission in this reputed institution they can check the eligibility criteria, Entrance Exam Date and other information through this page.
RPET is the state-level entrance examination of Rajasthan being conducted for admission in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech/ B.E.) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan. Other relevant details regarding RPET 2015 are well tailored below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
RPET 2015 Application Form Details
Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Exam:
- Applicants should have qualified 10+2 exam from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Aspirants must have studied the compulsory subjects- Physics and Maths along with one of the optional subjects- Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology or Computer Science.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1990 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category they should be born on or after October 01, 1985.
Selection will be made on the basis ranks obtained in RPET 2015 exam.
Application Fees (Tentative):
Applicants have to pay Rs 800/- or Rs. 815/- (Rs 800 application fees + Rs 15 e-Mitra service charges) as total fees to obtain the application form.
Process to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for RPET – 2015 through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
- Press on “RPET” tab from the home page.
- After that select the suitable link to apply online and fill the details in the application form.
- Submit the form within given time period and take a hard copy of it.
- Send this hard copy of application along with all required documents in support of Qualification and age proof to following address:
The Coordinator RPET-2015,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Commencement of filling the online application form||March 2015|
|Closing for submission of online application form and fee||April 2015|
|Date of Examination||May 2015|
Note: Applicants can check Official website for other details.