RPF Admit Card
Finally, the RPF Admit Card is (Released)!! Download the Railway Protection Force admit card if you are going to appear for the RPF examinations. The exams for the Constable Group A, B, F Posts are going on. So, you must be having RPF constable exam Admit Card to participate in exam.
RPF Constable Group A, B, F Notification
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Force|
|Employment Notice No.||01/2018|
|Number of Vacancies||8619|
|Name of the Positions||Constable Group A, B, F Posts|
|RPF Selection Process|| Written exam/ PET/Medical Test/ |
|CBT Examination Schedule for Constable Recruitment|
|PHASE||GROUP||START DATE||END DATE|
|Phase 4||A + B + F||17/01/2019||25/01/2019|
|Phase 5||C + D||02/02/2019||19/02/2019|
|Railway RPF Admit Card Status||Available Now|
The deadline to download the RPF Constable Group A, B, F Admit Card is 25-01-2019. So, check the given below procedure and get the RPF call letter from this page by pressing the direct links provided here.
RPF Admit Card
How To Download RPF Admit Card 2019?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is rpfonlinereg.org
- Hit “Employment Notice No CONSTABLE/RPF – 01/2018 (Recruitment for the Post of Constable)” link.
- On this new page, you have to follow “RPF Call Letter” link available at the right side of the home page.
- After that you are advised to press on “Group” link as per your need for RPF Constable Call Letter.
- Enter asked details to get RPF Constable Group A, B & F Admit Card.
- Then your RPF Constable Hall Ticket will be opened in front of your screen.
- Download RPF Admit Card on your desktop screen.
- Retain a print out of RPF Exam Admit Card for examination use.
RPF Constable CBT Exam Admit Card
|RPF Recruitment||Check Here|
|RPF Syllabus||Check Here|
|RPF Previous Papers||Check Here|
|RPF Result||Check Here|
|RPF Application Status||Check Here|
|RPF Full Form||Check Here|
|RPF Answer Key||Check Here|
|RPF Admit Card Download|
|RPF Admit Card for Group A, B, F||Download Here|
|Select a Group to Download Call Letter||Press Here|
|RPF Constable FAQ’s In English||Press Here|
|RPF Constable Group A, B & F Details||Press Here|
|RPF Mock Test Official Link||Press Here|
What is RPF Constable CBT Exam Pattern?
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
- Each Question will have 4 alternatives.
- There is 01 mark for each question which will be displayed at the top right hand corner of each screen.
- 1/3 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question will be available in 15 languages.
The question Paper will consist of 01 section as follows:
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Time|
|Online Examination |
|120||Composite time of |
90 minutes for the Test
Documents to be carry with RPF admit card
- Voter id, or any identity proof
- Passport size photos
- Driving license
- Caste certificate if any
RPF Constable Group A, B & F Exam Instructions
- During start batch whichever language you select you have to continue in the same language.
- If you have any query in question, you can get the English version of the question by selecting the language option.
- Questions in English language have to be considered as the final version.
- The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the top right hand corner of the question paper.
- The candidates may ask the Invigilator their doubts or questions before the commencement of test. No queries shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough Sheet will be provided to the candidates for rough work during the test. All the rough sheets need to be returned to the Invigilator before leaving the test venue.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
BEWARE OF TOUTS, BROKERS AND JOB RACKETEERS!!!
Hence candidates are advised to rely only on their hard work and cautioned.
- Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence, money or by any other unfair means.
- Candidates attempting unfair means will be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
- RPF has not appointed any agent(s) or coaching centre(s) for action on their behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by any person/ agencies.
- Please don’t get cheated and lose your hard earned money. Don’t become a fool and victim to unfair means.
Read Also: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
RPF Constable Group A, B, F Notification Details
Employment notification 01/2018 were issued by RPF calling applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 8619 vacancies and the computer based tests are to be conducted for eligible candidates.
In this regard, it is to assure candidates that the entire recruitment process in the RPF exams is fully computerized and selection is based purely on merit of the candidates. There is no manual intervention in the selection process. RPF is committed to ensure a fair and transparent selection process.
Candidates who are looking for good jobs in railways protection force must appear for the exam. But make sure to carry RPF Constable hall ticket otherwise you won’t be allowed to participate in exam. Along with the admit card, there are some other documents as well that you should carry in RPF exam.
To be updated with future updates regarding RPF Admit Card 2019, you are suggested to be subscribe our free email service while you may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|