RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus
RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer/Teacher (Subject Wise) Syllabus is available here on this page. Now you can easily avail the RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus within few steps. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment examinations in order to hire eligible candidates for different posts. Here we are going to discuss about the School Lecturer/Teacher positions. In order to hire eligible and deserving contenders the RPSC Authorities conducts the exam. To qualify the examination it is must for contenders to have proper knowledge regarding the RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2018.
We the team members of recruitmentresuult.com have created this page so that candidates can easily get to know about the topics that are important according to the RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2018. Candidates who wish to prepare for the examination without missing any topic and also want to qualify the examination they are advised to take a glance over this whole page.
RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus
LECTURER -BIOLOGY, (SCHOOL EDUCATION)
PAPER – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned: secondary level
Definition of life, Biodiversity, Need for classification, concept of species and taxonomical hierarchy, Binominal nomenclature, Tools for study of taxonomy – Museums, Zoos, Herbaria, Botanical gardens.
|Classification of Living organism, five kingdom system.|
|Salient features and classification of plants (major groups up to class). Life cycle of Algae, Fungi, Bryophytes, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperm and Angiosperm.|
Structural organization in Animals and Plants :
|Animal Tissue: Types, Origin, Location, Structure and functions.|
|Plant tissue : Anatomy of root, stem, and leaves of monocots and dicots|
Morphology, anatomy and functions of Morphological types Inflorescence, flower and fruits.
Cell Structure and Functions :
|Concept of Cell Theory; Structure of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cell; Plant and Animal cell; Structure, properties and functions of cell surface – cell process, cell organelles-structure and function; Chromosomes – Structure, types, aberrations.|
|Chemical constituents of living cells : Biomolecules – Structure and functions of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids;|
|Enzymes – Types, properties and enzyme action.|
|Cell cycle; cell division – mitosis, meiosis and their significance.|
Animal Physiology :
|Digestion and absorption,|
|Breathing and Respiration,|
|Body fluids and circulation,|
|Excretory product and their elimination,|
|Locomotion and movement,|
|Neural control and coordination,|
|Chemical coordination and regulation,|
Reproduction in Plants :
|Vegetative, Asexual and Sexual Reproduction. Structure of flower, Pollination, Fertilization, Development of embryo|
Genetics and Evolution:
|Mendelion Inheritance: chromosome Theory of Inheritance Sex determination in human beings. Linkage and crossing over. Origin of life – theories and evidence.|
Biology and Human Welfare :
|Basic concepts of immunology, vaccines, Pathogens, Parasites, Cancer, AIDS|
Ecology and Environment:
Organism and its environment. Population and ecological adaptations Environmental factors (climatic, edaphic and biotic ) Ecosystems- components, types, energy flow; Food chain, food web.
Download Previous Papers Here: RPSC Question Paper
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned : Graduation Level)
- Taxonomy :
- Salient features and classification of non chordata and chordata upto order level with examples.
- Symmetry, coelom, metamerism, arthropodization.
- Floral variations in Ranunculaceae, Apiaceae, Asteraceae and Poaceae.
- Biology and Human welfare :
- Economic importance of protozoa, Helminthes, molluscs and insects.
- Plant utilization- cereals (wheat, Rice),
- Fiber yielding plants (cotton, Jute),
- Vegetable oils (Groundnut, Mustard),
- Spices (Coriandor, Fenugreek and cumin ),
- Medicinal Plants (Commiphora , witharnia )
- Beverages (Tea, Coffee)
- Biotechnology and its Applications :
- Definition, scope and application; Recombinants DNA technology;
- Transgenic animals and plants
- Application in Health and Agriculture
- Tissue culture-methods and application
- Environmental biology :
- Plant and animal succession.
- Biogeochemical cycles: Carbon, Nitrogen, Phosphorus .
- Environmental Pollution, Air, Water and Noise and Soil Pollution.
- Structure (External Internal), Reproduction and life cycle of the following
- Amoeba, Obelia, Taenia, Ascaris, Pheretima , Periplanata, Rana, Rabbit.
- Embryology :
- Gametogenesis, Spermatogenesis and Oogenesis, Fertilization, Cleavage, Blastula, Gastrula-Morphogenetic movement, Fate maps, embryonic induction, Metamorphosis of frog. Regeneration, Amphibian limb regeneration.
- Extra-embryonic membranes in chick, placenta in mammals.
- Endocrine control of ovulation, pregnancy, parturition and lactation.
- Plant physiology :-
- Water relations, Transpiration, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Growth, Mineral Nutrition, Plant movements, Nitrogen and Lipid Metabolism.
- Biostatistics :
- Mean, Mode, Median, Standard deviation, Tabular and graphical representation of data-table, histogram, Pie diagram, bar diagram, line graph
Part – III (Knowledge of subject concerned : Post graduation level)
|Technique in Biology|
Electrophoresis, Centrifugation, Chromatography, Colorimetery, Spectrophotometery, ELISA.
|Microscopy||Principle of light, Phase contrast and Electron microscope.|
|Ethology||A brief account of types of behavioral of animals – Feeding , Learning, Instinctive, Motivated, Social and Reproductive.|
|Biogeography and Wild life conservation|
Endemism, Hot spots, Plant and Animal distribution with special reference to Rajasthan. Wild life conservation. Biosphere reserves, wild life sanctuaries and National Parks
Check Exam Schedule Here: RPSC Calendar
Part IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
- Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning :
- Teaching-learning process,
- School effectiveness.
- Development of Learner :
- Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
- Teaching – Learning :
- Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students.
- Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
- Managing Adolescent Learner :
- Concept of mental health and adjustment problems.
- Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent.
- Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
- Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner :
- Communication skills and its use.
- Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching.
- Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning.
- Constructivist principles based Teaching.
- ICT Pedagogy Integration :
- Concept of ICT.
- Concept of hardware and software.
- System approach to instruction.
- Computer assisted learning.
- Computer aided instruction.
- Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integratio
RPSC Grade 1 Teacher Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level
|2.||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Graduation Level||55||110|
|3.||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4.||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||30|
- All the question in the Paper shall be Multiple Choice Type Question.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation: Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answer.
- Duration of the paper shall be 3 Hours.
School Lecturer (School Education)
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Sindhi||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus – Paper- I (General Awareness and General Studies)||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Exam Syllabus – Biology||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Chemistry||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus – English||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Lecturer Syllabus – Hindi||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2018 – History||Get PDF|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Home Science|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Geography|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Commerce|
|RPSC First Grade Syllabus – Drawing and Painting|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Economics|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus Teacher – Music|
|RPSC Teacher 1st Grade Syllabus – Philosophy|
|RPSC 1 Grade Syllabus – Physics|
|RPSC I Grade Teacher Syllabus – Political Science|
|RPSC First Grade Syllabus – Rajasthani|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Sanskrit|
|RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus – Sociology|
How to get RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus?
- Log on to the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage go to the Candidate information section
- From the dropdown list select and list select and hit on Syllabus link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on appropriate post link regarding the syllabus
- Once you hit a PDF will appear in front of you along with the detailed syllabus
- Go through the syllabus and prepare according to it.
Also Check Out Here: RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus
Candidates interested in availing more details about RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Aspirants interested in availing more details about the RPSC 1st Grade Syllabus 2018-2019 may visit our pages regularly.
Have a look on below links
|RPSC Recruitment||RPSC RAS Application Form|
|State PSC Exam||RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus|
|Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan||RPSC Admit Card|
|RPSC RAS Syllabus||RPSC RAS Exam Pattern|