RPSC Syllabus 2014
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will conduct written examination to shortlist the eligible applicants for the recruitment of LDC Clerk. So if you are going to appear in the examination then you must know the syllabus/ Exam Pattern and Previous Year Paper to get the guidance about the examination structure. So here we are providing you the details for LDC/Clerk exam.
Objective type question will be given in the exam. There will be negative marking. You may also download the PDF for Exam Syllabus below on this page.
PAPER – I
- Everyday Science
- General Knowledge
PAPER – II
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi
- English and vice-versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions)
- One word substitution.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters :
- Official, Demi Official, Circ
- Ulars and Notices, Tenders.
LDC/ Clerk Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Check this section:
|How Do Toppers Study?||Complete Details|
|How to find online Study Material||Complete Details|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Complete Details|
|Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips||Complete Details|