RPVT Application Form
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences are all ready to conduct RPVT Entrance Exam on 20-05-2018. RPVT Application Form is invited from self confident students as who wish to get admission in BVSc. And A.H. degree course which will be offered by university. This admission notification is announce by authority of the university. Keen aspirants who fulfilled eligibility criteria they can apply by submitting their online RPVT Application Form 2018 before the last date that is 09-04-2018.
This Page Includes:
RPVT is abbreviated as Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test which will be conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner. Aspirants who want to take admission in this university they may submit their application form by following below stated steps. Contenders can get complete detailed information regarding RPVT 2018 Exam eligibility criteria, important dates and other relevant details through this page which is customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com
RPVT Application Form
|Announcement Type||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test|
|Courses Offered||B.V.SC. & A. H.|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Check Below|
List of the Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan:
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner||100|
|College of Veterinary & Anima Sciences, Navania, Vallabhnagar (Udaipur)||100|
|Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Allocation of seats:
- 85% of sanctioned seats are reserved for Rajasthan domicile candidates.
- Only 15% seats are opened for All India Competitive Examination conducted by VCI
Name of Colleges.
Reservation of Seats in Rajasthan Veterinary Colleges
Out of the 25% seats that are reserved for General category candidates, 25% of it will be reserved for girls and out of these total reservation percentage also, 25% seats are reserved for Girls of OBC-NCL.
RPVT Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Eligibility Qualification:
Applicants who belong to general category they must have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination by an Education Board / University / Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not should not be less than 50% marks in the aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
On the other hand, applicants who belong to SC / ST category having minimum aggregate of 40% marks OR have qualify any examination of a University / Education Board / College / School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.
Read Here: Ways to Make A Good Impression On Teacher
Age limit of applying students should not be less than 17 years and not be more than 25 years as on 31-12-2018. Reserved category applicants will get 5 years relaxation in age.
RPVT Application Fee:
Aspirants who are applying for above post they need to pay Rs 2000/- as an application fee for all courses. This is mandatory to pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
Mode of Payment:
- Through Online Mode: Payment of application fee can be made through Net banking, Debit / Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility.
- Through Offline Mode: Aspirants can made offline payment of Application Fee in the VCI Account in any of the branches of Vijaya Bank / State Bank of India.
RPVT Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- of Questions: 280 questions would be asked in total.
- Total Marks: 800
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
Read Below Given Articles:
- Standard of the test will be based the syllabus of class 10th and 12th.
- Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test syllabus would be based on the 10+2 scheme / Pre-Medical / Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination of an Indian University / State Board / CBSE.
RPVT Admission Process:
Candidate’s admission in B.V.SC & A. H. program will be purely based on their performance in Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test followed by other process of admission.
Steps to fill RPVT Online Form 2018:
Students, who find themselves eligible for this test, may apply by submitting application form before the last date.
STEP 1: Go official site and read RPVT Notification:
- First of all applicants need to log on the official site that is www.rajuvas.org
- On the home page you need to go “Academics” section and hit on the “Admission” tab.
- Then you have to select the suitable course.
- After that applicants need to read the information and eligibility criteria.
STEP 2: Fill Application form:
- On the home page applicants have to go “Students forum” section and hit on the appropriate link to fill application form.
- Then must Fill Online Application Form
STEP 3: Upload Scanned Images:
After filling the application form completely, upload the scanned images of following documents:
- Thumb Impression
- Self Declaration Form (if applicable)
STEP 4: Make Payment:
Thereafter aspirants need to make payment of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences application form. The payment of the application fee can be made by any of the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
STEP 5: Download Confirmation Page:
At last download the confirmation page by pressing “Submit” button and get the print out of the application form for future use.
Important Points Related to RPVT 2018 Application Form:
- Once RAJUVAS Application Form has been successfully submitted online, it cannot be withdrawn.
- Only one Mobile Number and One Email Id are valid for one Application.Fee will not be accepted by the VCI in any other mode i.e. Demand Draft / Cheque / Cash / IPO / Money Order etc.
- No request will be accepted for Refund of fee under any situation once remitted by the candidate.
- There is a provision for Auto Refund of Duplicate / Excess Payment.
|Online application form release date||13-03-2018|
|Last date of submission of Application form||09-04-2018|
|Last date of submission of Application form with late fees||16-04-2018|
|Availability of Admit card||07-05-2018|
|RPVT 2018 exam date||20-05-2018|
Aspirants may visit this Official Link to get more information regarding RPVT Application Form 2018. You are advised to keep in touch with this web portal for getting more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On