RPVT Application Form
Students, seeking admission to B.V.SC & A. H. program through RPVT must fill RPVT Application Form by following the guidelines provided on this page. RPVT is the entrance exam that is conducted for giving admission to eligible students in B.V.SC. & A. H. program in Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan. Applicants who have required eligibility criteria may apply by filling RPVT Application Form 2017 against RPVT Notification before the last dates should be reached.
This Page Includes:
RPVT is abbreviated as Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test which will be held in the month of June this year conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner. Contenders can get complete detailed information regarding RPVT eligibility criteria, important dates and other relevant details through this page which is customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RPVT Application Form
|Announcement Type||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test|
|Courses Offered||B.V.SC. & A. H.|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Check Below|
List of the Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan:
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner||100|
|College of Veterinary & Anima Sciences, Navania, Vallabhnagar (Udaipur)||100|
|Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Allocation of seats:
- 85% of sanctioned seats are reserved for Rajasthan domicile candidates.
- Only 15% seats are opened for All India Competitive Examination conducted by VCI
Name of Colleges.
Reservation of Seats in Rajasthan Veterinary Colleges
Out of the 25% seats that are reserved for General category candidates, 25% of it will be reserved for girls and out of these total reservation percentage also, 25% seats are reserved for Girls of OBC-NCL.
Minimum Eligibility Qualification:
Aspirants belong to general category and wish to get enrolled for Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan, must have qualified 10+2 examination or equivalent examination by an Education Board / University / Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not should not be less than 50% marks in the aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Whereas, those who belong to SC / ST category having minimum aggregate of 40% marks OR have qualify any examination of a University / Education Board / College / School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.
Read Here: Ways to Make A Good Impression On Teacher
Student must be of at least 17 years of age on or before 31 December 2017 of his / her admission to the 1st year of B.V.Sc. & A.H. course.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1500|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 750|
|Service / Processing Charges &Service Tax if any has to be paid by the candidate|
Mode of Payment:
- Through Online Mode: Payment of application fee can be made through Net banking, Debit / Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility.
- Through Offline Mode: Aspirants can made offline payment of Application Fee in the VCI Account in any of the branches of Vijaya Bank / State Bank of India.
RPVT Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- of Questions: 280 questions would be asked in total.
- Total Marks: 800
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
Read Below Given Articles:
- Standard of the test will be based the syllabus of class 10th and 12th.
- Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test syllabus would be based on the 10+2 scheme / Pre-Medical / Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination of an Indian University / State Board / CBSE.
Candidate’s admission in B.V.SC & A. H. program will be purely based on their performance in Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test followed by other process of admission.
Steps to fill RPVT Application Form:
Students, who find themselves eligible for this test, may apply by submitting application form before the last date.
STEP 1: Fill Application form:
- Aspirants need to first register themselves on the official website which is www.rajuvas.org.
- After registration, go to the ‘Admission’ tab available at the top of home page and select the appropriate link.
- Then must Fill Online Application Form
STEP 2: Upload Scanned Images:
After filling the application form completely, upload the scanned images of following documents:
- Thumb Impression
- Self Declaration Form (if applicable)
STEP 3: Make Payment:
Thereafter aspirants need to make payment of RPVT application form. The payment of the application fee can be made by any of the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
STEP 4: Download Confirmation Page:
At last download the confirmation page by pressing “Submit” button and get the print out of the application form for future use.
Important Points Related to RPVT Application Form:
- Once RAJUVAS Application Form has been successfully submitted online, it cannot be withdrawn.
- Only one Mobile Number and One Email Id are valid for one Application.
- Fee will not be accepted by the VCI in any other mode i.e. Demand Draft / Cheque / Cash / IPO / Money Order etc.
- No request will be accepted under any circumstances for Refund of fee once remitted by the candidate.
- There is a provision for Auto Refund of Duplicate / Excess Payment.
|Commencement of application||March 2nd week 2017|
|Last date to submit application||April last week 2017|
|Release date of admit card||May 2nd week 2017|
|RPVT Exam Date||June 1st week 2017|
|Answer key will issued on||June 2nd week 2017|
|Display of OMR sheet||June 2nd week 2017|
|Declaration of Result||June last week 2017|
Aspirants may visit this Official Link to get more information regarding RPVT 2017 Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On