RPVT Application Form
Procedure to Fill RPVT Application Form – Check Here!! Rajasthan University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences is going to conduct RPVT 2019 on 09th June for providing admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course (Session 2019-20) in RAJUVAS constituent & permitted affiliated private veterinary colleges. Individuals going to fill RPVT Application Form, will be able to download RPVT Admit Card from 15.05.2019 onwards.
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2019 Details
|Name of the|
|Rajasthan University Of Veterinary|
And Animal Sciences
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test|
|Purpose of Conducting RPVT Exam||For Admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H.|
|Commencement of filling the|
Online RPVT Application Form
Without late fee
|15.03.2019 to |
|Commencement of filling the|
Online RPVT Application Form
With late fees
|16.04.2019 to |
|Date for uploading of RPVT|
|Date of Examination, RPVT||09th June, 2019 (Sunday) |
10:00 AM to 1.00 PM
|Filing of grievances on any|
question(s) after completion
of examination by E-mail only
|by 10.06.2019 (Monday) |
up to 5.00 PM
|Display of RPVT Answer|
Key on website
|Filing of grievances,|
if any, on Answer key by E-mail
|14.06.2019 (Friday) to 15.06.2019 |
(Saturday)up to 5.00 PM
|Display of OMR|
Sheet of candidate
|Filing of grievances on|
OMR sheet, if any, in
Part ‘A’ by E-mail
|25.06.2019 (Tuesday) to |
27.06.2019 (Thursday) up
to 5.00 PM
|Declaration of RPVT Result||04.07.2019 (Thursday)|
RPVT Application Form 2019
Steps to fill RPVT Online Form 2019
Students, who find themselves eligible for this test, may apply by submitting application form before the last date.
STEP 1: Go official site and read RPVT Notification
- First of all applicants need to log on the official site that is www.rajuvas.org to fill RPVT Application Form
- On the home page you need to go “NEWS & UPDATES” section and hit on the “Admission” tab.
- Then you have to select the “RPVT-2019 : Information Booklet” and “RPVT-2019 : Notification” course.
- After that applicants need to read the information and eligibility criteria.
STEP 2: Fill RPVT Application form
- On the webpage applicants have to hit on “RPVT-2019 : Online Application form”.
- Further hit on “New Registration” tab
- Then must Fill RPVT Registration Form.
STEP 3: Upload Scanned Images
After filling the application form completely, upload the scanned images of following documents:
- Thumb Impression
- Self-Declaration Form (if applicable)
STEP 4: Make Payment
Thereafter aspirants need to make payment of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences application form. The payment of the application fee can be made by any of the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
STEP 5: Download Confirmation Page
At last download the confirmation page by pressing “Submit” button and get the print out of RPVT Application Form for future use.
Important Points Related to RPVT Application Form 2019
- Once RAJUVAS Application Form has been successfully submitted online, it cannot be withdrawn.
- Only one Mobile Number and One Email Id are valid for one Application.Fee will not be accepted by the VCI in any other mode i.e. Demand Draft / Cheque / Cash / IPO / Money Order etc.
- No request will be accepted for Refund of fee under any situation once remitted by the candidate.
- There is a provision for Auto Refund of Duplicate / Excess Payment.
RPVT Application Form 2019 – Direct Links
|RPVT Online Application form||Hit Here|
|RPVT Notification||Get PDF Here|
|RPVT Information Booklet||Press Here|
|Official Website||Hit Here|
List of the Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan:
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner||100|
|College of Veterinary & Anima Sciences, Navania, Vallabhnagar (Udaipur)||100|
|Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Allocation of seats:
- 85% of sanctioned seats are reserved for Rajasthan domicile candidates.
- Only 15% seats are opened for All India Competitive Examination conducted by VCI
Name of Colleges.
Reservation of Seats in Rajasthan Veterinary Colleges
Out of the 25% seats that are reserved for General category candidates, 25% of it will be reserved for girls and out of these total reservation percentage also, 25% seats are reserved for Girls of OBC-NCL.
RPVT Admission Criteria 2019
- Applicants who belong to general category.
- Must have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination by an Education Board / University / Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject.
- should not be less than 50% marks in the aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- On the other hand, applicants who belong to SC / ST category having minimum aggregate of 40% marks
- OR have qualify any examination of a University / Education Board / College / School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.
- Age limit of applying students should not be less than 17 years and not be more than 25 years as on 31-12-2019.
- Reserved category applicants will get 5 years relaxation in age.
Also Check: Documents Required For Education Loan
RPVT Application Fee:
Aspirants who are applying for above post they need to pay Rs. 2,600/- (Without late fee) and or Rs. 5,200/- (With late fee) as an application fee for all courses. This is mandatory to pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
Mode of Payment:
- Through Online Mode: Payment of application fee can be made through Net banking, Debit / Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility.
- Through Offline Mode: Aspirants can made offline payment of Application Fee in the VCI Account in any of the branches of Vijaya Bank / State Bank of India.
How To Pay Fees- Online Through Credit/Debit Card
RPVT Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Number of Questions: 180 questions would be asked in total.
- Total Marks: 720
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Time Duration: 03 hours
- Language: question paper will be in English as well as Hindi language.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks allotted|
|Physics||45||04 marks each|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Read Below Given Articles:
- Standard of the test will be based the syllabus of class 10th and 12th.
- Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test syllabus would be based on the 10+2 scheme / Pre-Medical / Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination of an Indian University / State Board / CBSE.
RPVT Exam Centres:
The RPVT-2019 shall be held at the allotted examination centres located at Bikaner and Jaipur only
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
RPVT Admission Process:
Candidate’s admission in B.V.SC & A. H. program will be purely based on their performance in Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test followed by other process of admission.
RPVT Admit Card 2019
Candidates who will appear in the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test-2019 will have to carry their RPVT 2019 Hall Ticket along. After downloading the RPVT Exam Admit card Candidates are advised to check the following:
- Name of Candidate
- RPVT Examination Date
- RPVT Examination centre name
- Participant Roll no
- RPVT Application Form Number
- Candidates Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Participant’s Photograph etc.
Also Check: How To Reduce Negative Marking
RPVT 2019 Answer Key
The authorities of Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test-2019 will Examination Solution PDF at the official website Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences in the month of June 2019.
Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking Of OMR Answer Sheet
- Evaluation of the OMR answer sheet of RPVT-2019 will be done by scanning through the optical mark reader (OMR).
- As the OMR answer sheets are computer readable and evaluated with extreme care and repeated scanning, there shall be no provision for rechecking and re- evaluation of OMR answer sheets.
- Thus request for Re-evaluation/Rechecking of OMR answer sheet will not be entertained.
RPVT Results 2019
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences authorities will declare the RPVT 2019 Scorecard at the official website www.rajuvas.org on in the month of June 2019.
Candidates who will appear in Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test may download their RPVT 2019 Merit List from the official website of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
Check Here: List of Universities in Rajasthan
Tie Breaking Method:
Ion case if two candidates scores equal grades/marks then the tie will be break by giving preference to:
- One who has secured more marks in Science Biology group subjects (Physics Chemistry and Biology) at the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent recognized exam
- Among the candidates securing equal number of marks in the Science Biology Group subjects at the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent recognized examination, preference in order will be given to the candidate who has passed this qualifying examination in lesser number of attempts.
- If there is further tie, preference in order will be given to the candidate who has secured more marks in Secondary school examination or its equivalent recognized examination.
RPVT Counselling 2019
RPVT 2019 Counselling Process will be held for those Candidates who will participate and qualify in the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test. RPVT 2019 Counselling Process is the last round which Candidates have to attend to complete the RPVT Admission Process.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Details
Original Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling For Verification:
- Four identical colour photographs with name and date of taking photograph. The photograph should be same as uploaded for online application form of RPVT-2019 as per instructions.
- RPVT-2019 Registration details (Online Application Form) filled at the time of applying to appear in RPVT-2019.
- Admit card of RPVT-2019.
- RPVT-2019 Marks sheet.
- Copy of Online Registration form for Rajasthan State Counselling, submitted on university website www.rajuvas.org for admission under state quota seats.
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+1 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Character Certificate (in the proforma of Institute) issued from the school/college last attended.
- Valid digital Caste Certificate as on the date of counselling, as applicable with respect to Caste categories included in the Rajasthan state lists of SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC and MBC categories issued by competent authority.
- The income certificate of parents. Income certificate from competent District Revenue Authority be produced in case the parents are not filing any income tax.
- Caste certificate in case of Non Creamy layer
- Domicile Digital Certificate of Rajasthan State issued in proforma by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate of last Institute, if at present no admission has been taken in any Institute.
- PWD Certificate
- All uploaded annexures to be completely filled.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Aspirants may visit this Official Link to get more information regarding RPVT Application Form 2019. You are advised to keep in touch with this web portal for getting more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|