RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment
A career notice concerning with RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment has promulgated by Railways Railway Recruitment Board. This vacancy notification has released for filling up 30 vacancies of Senior Section Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates, who are planning to apply against RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2016 in next session, need not to go anywhere. Here on this page, we are soon providing information in regard of it so, stay connected with us. Passionate job hunters who have desire to get Job in Railway sector must apply against RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2015. Applicants are required to send RRB Online Application Form prior to last date.
|Post Name||Senior Section Engineer and Junior Engineer|
|No. Of Posts||30|
|Ending Date Of Apply Online||26th July 2015|
Job hunters who found themselves suitable must apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector as soon as possible. Other details in concern to RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment such as qualification required, age limitation, examination fee, procedure to apply, mode of selection etc are well customized in the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates please have a look below.
|Sr. No.||Position Name||No. Of Posts|
|1||Senior Section Engineer||02|
- Job hunters, who want to apply for Senior Section Engineer post, should have possessed Four years Bachelor’s Degree in civil/mechanical/electrical/ electronic engineering OR combination of any sub stream of Basic stream of Engineering from repudiated University.
- Applicants who are ready to apply for Junior Engineer Post, must have done 3years Diploma in relevant field of Engineering or B.Sc in any Engineering discipline of three years duration OR combination of any sub stream of basic stream of Civil Engineering
Age Limit and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)||Salary Structure|
|Senior Section Engineer||20-34||Rs. 9300–34800/- + Grade Pay Of Rs. 4600/-|
|Junior Engineer||18-32||Rs. 9300–34800/- + Grade Pay Of Rs.4200/-|
Attention Please: Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates is available.
Examination Fee of RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to deposit Rs 100/- as Examination fee through online process via debit / credit card / net banking or you may pay through Challan in any branch of State Of Bank Of India or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
- No examination fee for job hunters belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes having annual family income less than Rs. 50,000/-.
Selection Method for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2015:
- Deserving applicants will be allotted for RRB Jobs openings, on the basis of Online (Computer Based) examination.
- Question papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages.
- Appointment of selected contenders is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of job seekers.
Procedure to Apply:
- Job hunters who want to gear up their career in railway sector must apply online against RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment notification through official website that is www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- After that, hit on “Press here for Online Application – C.E.N. No. 01/2015” link and choose “New Registration” option.
- Now, select any one state and choose “Apply Now” button.
- Then, fill an online application form correctly with all relevant information.
- At last, press on appropriate link for submission of form and take a print out of application form for future reference.
- Ending date for Offline Fee payment: 23rd July 2015
- Last Date To Apply Online and Fee payment: 26th July 2015
- Date of online Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015.
Note: You may acquire more details related to RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment, through this official notification. For latest updates regarding RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2016, candidates are advised to stay connected with us through this web portal or you can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On