RRB Allahabad Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB Allahabad Admit Card. Candidates who are going to appear in NTPC Document Verification stage may download their RRB Hall ticket. Railway Recruitment Document Verification session is scheduled to be held from 28.08.2017 to 26.09.2017. Aspirants are advised to carry essential documents such as Matriculation/High School Examination certificate, Certificate and mark-sheets, Caste certificate and others listed below while appearing for Document Verification round. All you need is to download RRB NTPC E call letter, RRB Allahabad Admit Card 2017 by taking assistance from here.
This Page Highlights:
RRB Exam Admit Card is an important element at time of appearing for Document Verification. Details regarding venue, timings, date of verification etc are printed on Railway Recruitment Board Call Letter. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has placed all details about RRB Allahabad Admit Card 2018 so that you do not encounter any problem in downloading it.
Ways to get RRB NTPC E Call Letter:
- Contenders are required to visit the official portal of institution which is rrbald.gov.in
- Press on “Important Notices” section accessible at left side of opened page.
- Choose suitable link concerning RRB NTPC Hall ticket.
- Aspirants are now required to enter their Application No, user id or password as need arises.
- Hit on “submit” button.
- Now, a new window displaying your admit card will open on your digital screen.
- Go through the complete info given in RRB NTPC Admit Card.
- Acquire a hard copy of RRB NTPC Exam Admit Card and keep it safe for future purpose.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Allahabad Admit Card
RRB Allahabad Admit Card
Format of Certificate for various categories:
|Sc/St Certificate Format||View here|
|Obc Certificate Format||View here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Obc Candidates||View here|
|Income Certificate For|
Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||View here|
|Proforma For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||View here|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||View here|
Documents to be bring when going for RRB NTPC Document Verification:
Aspirants are advised to carry these documents while appearing for RRB NTPC exam.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable)
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board as per Annexure-VI(A) or Annexure-VI(B)
Get Here: RRB Previous Year Question Papers
- RRB Allahabad NTPC Document Verification date: 28.08.2017 to 15.09.2017
- Timings of Document Verification: 9:00 AM & 1.00 PM
To be acquainted with more detailed information about RRB Allahabad Admit Card 2017–2018, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with us to know more about RRB Call Letter.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Allahabad Recruitment||RRB Allahabad Result|
|Railway Jobs Notification||RRB NTPC Job Profile|
|RRB NTPC Selection Procedure||RRB NTPC Admit Card|
|RRB NTPC Syllabus||RRB NTPC Selection FAQ|