RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2014
Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad has circulated an advertisement regarding RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 6101 vacancies of SE, JE Posts. Interested and self motive job hunters who want to apply for RRB Allahabad vacancy 2014 they must fill the application form through the online mode on or before the closing date that is 19th October 2014.
|Closing date||19th October 2014|
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material, Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent. Candidates who consider themselves eligible must grab this opportunity as soon as possible.
The entire relevant details related to this acknowledgment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to Apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Senior Section Engineer||1798|
|Chief Depot Material Superintend||52|
Applicants who are interested to apply they must have possessed a three years Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
|Post Name||Age Limitation|
|Senior Section Engineer||20 to 35 years|
|Junior Engineer||18 to 33 years|
|Metallurgical Assistant||20 to 35 years|
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of Written Examination after that documents verification.
- For Unreserved / OBC Male candidates not coming within the purview of minority / economical backward classes / PWD / Ex-Servicemen, examination fee is Rs. 100/-
- No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes having annual family income less than Rs. 50,000/-
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Senior Section Engineer (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant)||9300-34800 GP-4600|
|Junior Engineer (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent)||9300-34800 GP-4200|
How to Apply:
- Interested job seekers may apply for this recruitment through the online process only to any one RRB ONLY, separately for SSE and/or JE group, depending upon their eligibility.
- Aspirants must visit the Official Website that is www.rrbald.gov.in
- Go to the “ONLINE/E-Application” link. Then select the “New Registration” link.
- And then fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Select the post ‘Senior Section Engineer’ (SSE) or ‘Junior Engineer’ (JE) as the case may be.
- If eligible for both a ‘separate’ application has to submitted for SSE group/ JE group
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Then Login for next registration by using that Registration Number and Password. Fill up other details such as address etc., depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate
- And after fill the complete form submit it properly and take a print out for the further use.
Closing date: 19th October 2014
Written Exam Date
|Senior Section Engineer (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant)||14th December 2014|
|Junior Engineer (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent)||21st December 2014|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current Railway Jobs||List of RRB in India|
|Railway Online Quiz||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|RRB Previous Year Question Papers||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
Note: Must check the further details through this Official Notification.