RRB Bangalore Admit Card
Download now RRB Bangalore Admit Card to appear in NTPC Aug-Sep Document Verification. Candidates who had qualified in RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test conducted on 29-06-2017 and Aptitude Test on 30-06-2017 are informed that the board has issue RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017 for Document Verification. So, shortlisted aspirants can collect RRB e-Admit Card through direct link. Aspirants must have their User ID and Password to download RRB NTPC Call Letter through online mode. As, RRB Admit Card 2017 is mandatory document for appearing in the examination you are advised to download it now.
Vital Points Presented On This Page:
RRB NTPC Admit Card contains all relevant information such as exam venue, date, timings etc. Candidates have to bring all the essential documents/ certificates which are given below along with RRB NTPC Admit Card. If any aspirant will not bring any document for document verification scheduled dates that are 28-08-2017 to 11-09-2017 then they will be rejected. Candidates who want to gather more details regarding RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2018 can go through this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
RRB Bangalore Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore|
|Name of the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Exam||RRB Bangalore Document verification|
|RRB Bangalore DV Dates||28-08-2017 to 11-09-2017|
|RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017||RRB Admit Card Available|
Process to Download Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore Admit Card:
All the qualified candidates who want to get entry in the examination hall aspirants are required to download their RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card before appearing for exam by following steps as indicated below:
- Candidates can avail RRB Bangalore DV Admit Card firstly visit the Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore official site that is www.rrbbnc.gov.in.
- After reaching to homepage go to the right side of home page and select suitable link regarding RRB Bangalore Admit Card.
- Once you press the above given link then in few seconds you will reach on new page for Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore NTPC Admit Card.
- After that you are required to enter your Use ID and Password in the provided space.
- Then press on “Login” button and desired RRB Bangalore e-Admit Card will get downloaded on your digital screen.
- Don’t forget to retain a copy of RRB Bangalore Document Verification Admit Card for further use at the time of RRB DV.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Bangalore Admit Card
Essential Documents Bring at the Time of Document Verification:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable)
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format and Minority Community self-declaration
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate
Get from here: List of Selected candidates For Document Verification
What RRB Bangalore Admit Card contains?
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number of aspirant
- Reporting time
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Examination date
- Exam city
Formats of Certificates to Be Produced During Document Verification
|SC/ST certificate format||Hit Here To Download|
|OBC certificate format||Hit Here To Download|
|Proforma for self declaration by obc candidates||Hit Here To Download|
|Income certificate for|
economically backward class candidates who claimed fee exemption
|Hit Here To Download|
|Proforma for self declaration by minority candidates who claimed fee exemption||Hit Here To Download|
|Proforma for disability|
certificates for various
|Hit Here To Download|
|Vision certificate for the post of traffic apprentice and goods guard||Hit Here To Download|
Date of Document Verification: 28-08-2017 to 11-09-2017
Applicants can download the RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017 though this Official Website. Keep visiting recruitmentresult.com frequently for getting latest information about RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2017–2018 you may also subscribe us to get free email alerts. You may also get latest updates about Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Admit Card on this web page, so keep visiting this portal.
Stay tuned with us through this web page to get latest updates regarding RRB Bangalore Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Bangalore Recruitment||RRB Bangalore Results|
|Railway Jobs Notification||RRB NTPC Job Profile|
|RRB NTPC Selection Procedure||RRB NTPC Admit Card|
|RRB NTPC Syllabus||RRB NTPC Selection FAQ|