RRB Bangalore Aptitude Test
Avail here practice material for RRB Bangalore Aptitude Test!! Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct Aptitude Test for those candidates who had applied for Assistant Loco Pilot post. If you are one of those aspirants and searching for material for the preparation of this test then you can get complete details here. RRB Bangalore Aptitude Test 2017 contains various section, you can grab details at the below section.
The Aptitude Test is organized by the board only for those applicants who had applied for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment and also qualified in written exam. It is the next phase of selection procedure.
Candidates are also informed that the marks of Railway Recruitment Board Aptitude Test are considered and also added to the final merit list. It doesn’t matter if you have score good marks in written test, you are also required to qualify in this test.
Here on this web page of recruitmentresult.com, we have shared detailed pattern, practice questions and study material for Psycho/ Aptitude Test 2017. If you want to crack this test easily then you are advised to go through this page. Have a look!!
Composition of Assistant Loco Pilot’s Aptitude Test:
All candidates who are going to attend RRB Aptitude Test are informed that, this exam will contains mentioned below parts. You will be given the test battery, consisting of five-six tests, prescribed for the job you have applied for. Generally the tests are administered in groups of 35-150 candidates. They are required to answer the questions given in test booklets and mark the responses on OMR Answer Sheets. You are needed to practice all sections to qualify it.
- Memory Test
- Following Directions Test
- Depth Perception Test
- Concentration Test
- Perceptual Speed Test
RRB Bangalore Aptitude Test
1. Test for measuring Memory: It is a memory measuring test. In this test you will be given a map to study and memorize buildings and other structures on it for some time, and then asked to indicate the location of these buildings on a test page. Have a look on mentioned below example:
2. Test for measuring Ability to Follow Directions: In this Railway Recruitment Board Aptitude Test, you will be given a pattern of letters to look at and will be asked questions about how certain directions will change that pattern. The answer to each question will be one of the letters in the pattern. You are to decide which letter shows the correct answer.
3. Test for measuring Depth Perception: In this test you will see a pile of bricks with some bricks labelled A, B, C, etc. Your task is to count the number of bricks that are touching bricks of the pile that has a letter on it. All bricks are of same size and shape.
4. Test for measuring Concentration: This is a test to find out how quickly you can compare two numbers and decide whether or not they are the same. If the numbers are the same, darken the circle ‘Y’ otherwise darken ‘N’ on your answer sheet.
5. Test for measuring Perceptual Speed: This test is mainly conducted to check how rapidly and accurately you can see objects in order to match them.
Look at the first radio at the left. Which one of the five at the right is most nearly like it? Radio ‘B’ is the one. Look at the second radio at the left. Which radio at the right is most nearly like it? Radio ‘C’ is the correct answer.
Get Here: Aptitude Questions And Answers
For OMR Sheet:
A sample of the answer sheet used by Indian Railway is given above. Most paper-pencil tests require you to record your answers on a separate answer sheet so that they can be scored quickly.
- Your OMR Answer Sheet has spaces for writing your Roll Number, Answers to Practice Problems, Test Id. and Test.
- Applicants are required to use blue ball point pen to answer your questions.
- The answers are marked on the answer sheet by fully darkening the circles which go with your answers.
- Candidates are not permitted to change your answer, so have to choose right answer in first time.
- For each answer, if more than one circle is shaded, it will not be evaluated.
- Do not make any stray mark on the sheet.
- Do not fold the answer sheet.
- Space for practice problems given separately. Be careful to mark your answers at correct place.
Do you Know? RRB Bangalore Selection Procedure
For Aptitude Test:
- The name of the tests shown here are only indicative. These may change at any time without prior notice.
- Each test has separate Time Limit, which will be advised to you during test sessions.
- You have to solve test items and mark your answers within the prescribed time.
What you can do for Scoring Good Marks?
|Before the Session:|
|At the Session:|
We hope that all mentioned details regarding RRB Bangalore Aptitude Test 2017 will help you to qualify this exam easily. If you want to attain more upcoming details then you are needed to bookmark this web page by pressing ctrl +d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification||Railway Exam Syllabus|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Current Affairs|