RRB Bangalore Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has asserted a job notification in regard of RRB Bangalore Recruitment. Skilled and career oriented candidates may apply against 610 vacancies of Apprentice, Goods Guard, Typist and Station Master Posts. Suitable Job hunters who possess requisite qualifications they can apply online for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016. Online application should be submitted in prescribed format till date of closing that is tuned below.
|Last Date to apply online||25th January 2016|
|Computer Based Online Test (CBT) (Tentative Dates)||March to May 2016|
You can get further details about RRB Bangalore Vacancy such as qualification, applying process, posts name, selection process etc which are well described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||75|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||33|
|Assistant Station Master||165|
Applying candidates should possess Graduation Degree in concern filed from recognized university or institution with Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer for Typist Post.
- For Commercial Apprentice and Traffic Apprentice Post: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month
- For all other posts: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on 01. 01. 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through online mode using debit card or internet banking or through SBI Branch or any other computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan/ pay-in-slip.
- SC/ ST/ EX- Servicemen / women / minorities having income less than Rs. 50,000/- don’t need to pay fee.
Selection panel of organization may conduct computer based test, skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude according to post. No objection will be admissible against final decision of selection panel.
How to Apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment:
- First of all visit Official site of Railway Recruitment board which is rrbbnc.gov.in.
- Go to ‘employment notice’ tab from left side of home page.
- Select link ‘Submit Application’.
- Go to ‘new registration tab’, choose your region and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Enter the required details correctly in registration form.
- Press ‘continue’ tab. Enter all the details related to education and all.
- Upload pass port size photo and Press on the submit button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date to apply online: 25th January 2016
- Tentative Dates Computer Based Online Test (CBT): March to May 2016
For more details you can read Official Notification. Job appliers may fetch updated information about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016 time to time from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On