RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2014
A notification as RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2014 has been publicized by Railway recruitment board, Bangalore to fill up the Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator vacancies. Willing aspirants can fill up the application form through the offline mode on or before the last date that is stated below.
|Total No. Of Vacancies||80|
|Last Date||10th November 2014|
|End Date For Far Flung Areas||25th November 2014|
Other relevant information regarding this advt. such as qualification details, age limitations, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below through team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Post, Salary and Age Limit:
|Post Name||No. Of vacancies||Salary||Age Limits|
|Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer(Hindi)||01||Rs.5200-20200+GP 2400||18-30|
|Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer(English)||70|
|Chief Law Assistant||04||Rs. 9300-34800+GP 4600||18-40|
|Junior Translator||05||Rs. 9300-34800+GP 4200||18-33|
Candidates who are going to apply for the post must possess10th /12th/ Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized board/university as per the post applied for. Candidates should have the knowledge short hand and speed must be as per post required.
Applicants must have experience in relevant field as per the post required.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of:
- Written exam
Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through demand draft & postal order
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply by submitting application in correct form.
- Application must be attach with Xerox copies of documents in support of age, qualification and experience.
- After filling form in correct manner, applicant should send it to the respective address of RRB region as mentioned in the notification.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10th November 2014
- End date for far flung areas: 25th November
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For More Details You Can Check Official Link.