RRB Bangalore Recruitment
Do you know about upcoming vacancies of RRB Bangalore? Not Yet!! Get here complete details about RRB Bangalore Recruitment. Railway Recruitment Board is going to hire up proficient aspirants for 1172 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician Grade-III and other posts. Candidates who meet with the job norms can apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form via rrbbnc.gov.in as on or before the closing date.
Highlights of this Page:
Only those aspirants are eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Jobs who fulfill all requirements. You can get further details about RRB Vacancy such as qualification, applying process, posts name, selection process etc which are well described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment
|Posts Name||Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade-III|
|Last Date to apply online||Update Soon|
RRB Vacancies Detail:
Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade-III: 1172
Job seekers who wish to secure career in Indian Railways and going to apply for this recruitment they must have passed in 10th/ 12th/ SSC/ ITI or equivalent qualification with excellent academic record from any recognized Board/ University or Institution.
Check Here More Job Options:-
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 25/28 years. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Emoluments for RRB Jobs:
- Contenders who will be appointed for RRB Bangalore Vacancy they will receive suitable amount of salary as per the guidelines.
- Other benefits and allowances will also applicable as per the rules and regulations.
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Job hunters who have decided to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies they have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode by using the Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection panel of organization may conduct computer based test followed by interview, skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude according to post. No objection will be admissible against final decision of selection panel.
Read Also: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
How to Apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment:
Job entrants who want to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy they need to go through the applying procedure as framed below:
- First of all visit Official site of Railway Recruitment board which is rrbbnc.gov.in
- Now go to the left side of home page and select ‘Employment Notice’ tab.
- After that, candidates are required to hit at an appropriate link to apply for RRB Recruitment.
- Then read all details mentioned in RRB Notification before going to apply for RRB Bangalore Jobs.
- After ensuring your eligibility, aspirants are needed to hit at suitable link to apply online.
- Then fill your online application form with the required details in proper manner.
- Upload pass port size photo and Press on the submit button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to apply online: Update Soon
For more details you can read Official Link. Job appliers may fetch updated information about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 time to time from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||RRB Exam Schedule|
|RRB Employment News||Upcoming Government Jobs|