RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2014
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a Notification as RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2014 for the vacancies of Technician Grade-III, Asst. Loco Pilot, Telecommunication Maintainer and Technician Signal Grade-III. Eligible and capable contenders may apply for this recruitment before the closing date.
Those job hunters who are willing to join RRB Bangalore they must fill the application form as in prescribed manner before the due date of closing date that is 17th February 2014.
Other relevant details regarding this Notification such as qualification details, age limitations, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmnetresult.com.
Quick view to RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2014:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore
Total number of vacancies:
Name and no. of the Post:
|Technician Signal Grade-III||40|
|Asst. Loco Pilot||917|
The applicants who have passed 10th and done ITI from a recognized ITI Institution are eligible to apply.
- The age of the contenders should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for the reserved category aspirants will be available on the basis of Maharashtra government rules.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
Tips for written test->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Those candidates who are eligible and want to apply for this recruitment they can fill the application form as in prescribed manner.
- Applicants may download the form which is available Online at the official website of RRB Bangalore i.e. www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- After filling the form should be send through the post along with the required documents / certificates at the given address before the closing date.
Railway Recruitment Board,
No.18, Miller’s Road,
Bangalore (Cantt.) Pin: 560 046”
17th February 2014
You may visit the Official Site of RRB Bangalore for more information.