RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2014
The Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal has unfolded an online notification regarding RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2014. Applications are invited from qualified and dynamic aspirants for filling up various posts of Trackman/ Helper/ Clearer (Khalaasi)/ Ticket Collector. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria mention below must apply through filling the RRB Application form on or before the last date.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test. After that, the Board will publish a Combined Merit List of the qualified applicants on the bases of the marks obtained by them in the Written Examination. And for final selection of contenders, the board will also publish a Final Merit List.
All the essential details regarding RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2014 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, important dates, etc. are represented below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants must read the full information very carefully.
Aspirants applying for the Group D posts must have passed class 10th/ ITI or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized board as per the post.
Candidates belonging to general category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and aspirants belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST category need pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
Applicants applying for the above Group D posts must have age limit of minimum 18 years and Maximum age limit should be as follows
- For Ticket Collector: 30 years
- For all other posts: 33 years
|For Ticket Collector||Rs. 3050-4590/-|
|For all other posts||Rs. 1800/-|
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of Written Test, Typing Test and medical examination followed by Viva-Voce. After the process, the Board will disclose a Combined Merit List on the bases of the marks obtained by the applicants in the Written Test. For final selection of contenders, the board will also unfold a Final Merit List.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the above posts, contenders need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of RRB i.e. rrbbpl.org
- On the Home Page, select the “Application Form” link.
- Now “Press on “Registration Form” link.
- Fill the required details and press on “Register” button.
- Now you may login by entering the email and password.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload the relevant documents and make payments.
- Press on “Submit” button to submit the application.
- After successful submission of application, take a printout of it for future reference.
Applicants may also subscribe our free email section to get entire details directly into the mailbox. You can also subscribe us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates regarding upcoming Govt./ Private jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current Railway Jobs||List of RRB in India|
|Railway Online Quiz||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
Note: For other details, appliers may check the Official Link.