RRB Bilaspur Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board, Bilaspur has released RRB Bilaspur Admit Card for those candidates who were absent at the time of Document Verification that was held between 28.08.2017 to 01.09.2017. Now the commission if giving a 2nd and final chance to attend document verification . Candidates who were abset may now download their NTPC 2nd DV Hall Ticket and attend the document verification round on 14.09.2017 at 9:30 Hrs. to appear in the 2nd DV round it is must for candidates to carry their RRB Bilaspur Hall Ticket. The RRB Bilaspur Admit Card 2017 is available on the official website i.e. www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in. Candidates may visit the official and get their RRB NTPC 2nd DV Admit Card.
This Page Includes:
Candidates may also download their RRB Bilaspur e admit card with the help of instructions and direct link given. Document Verification Round is going to be held on 14.09.2017 at 9:30 Hrs. Candidates are advised to comprehend the steps carefully and download the RRB Bilaspur E-Call Letter. Some easy steps to download the available RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card through online are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. RRB Bilaspur Admit Card 2018 is very important document.
How to Download RRB Bilaspur Admit Card?
For the purpose of downloading RRB NTPC Admit Card, candidates need to follow below described some easy and essential steps:
- First of all, applicants must go to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur, which is www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in.
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on “CEN No. 03/2015 E-call letter for 2nd DV (Click Here)”.
- From the next page hit on download admit card link
- When you will hit on the above mentioned link you are able to see a new page on your display where you have to fill User Id (Registration No.) and User Password (D.O.B).
- Then, candidates have to fill correct details and then select ‘Login’ tab.
- After filling details, you will get your entrance card.
- Finally, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future reference.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Bilaspur Admit Card
RRB Bilaspur Admit Card
Essential Documents must be carried for Document Verification:
- Matriculation/ High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Pre-degree/ 10+2/ Higher Secondary/ Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI (A) or Annexure-VI(B), or Annexure-VI(C) of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities (PwD).
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
- In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/documents, you have to show affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one and same on the date of verification.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma available on RRB’s website, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat. No.4). x. Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable) Page 4 of 4
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- 2 (two) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates.
Download PDF: Check NTPC 2nd Round DV Dates
Official Link to download Format of Certificate:
|SC/ST Certificate Proforma||Get From Here|
|OBC Certificate Proforma||Get From Here|
|Performa For Self Declaration By OBC Candidates||Get From Here|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption format||Get From Here|
|Format For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Get From Here|
|Format For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||Get From Here|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Get From Here|
Venue for Document Verification:
In the office of Railway Recruitment Board,
Adjacent to GM/SECR Headquarters, Bilaspur,
Chhattisgarh – 495004
RRB NTPC second Document Verification Date: 14.09.2017.
Candidates may go through the direct Official Link for more details about RRB Bilaspur Admit Card 2017-2018. You may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you may log on to Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Bilaspur Recruitment||RRB Bilaspur Result|
|Railway Jobs Notification||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|RRB Employment News||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Preparation Books||Railway Recruitment Board in India|