RRB Bilaspur Recruitment
A career advertisement titled as RRB Bilaspur Recruitment has been published by Railway Recruitment Board, Bilaspur. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the 302 vacancies for Clerk, Assistant and other posts. The candidates, who are looking for Indian Railway NTPC Jobs, can fill their application form by login at official website of RRB Bilaspur and send it to the completely filled application to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board on or before last date to apply for these posts.
|No. of Vacancies||302|
|Last Date for online Registration||25th January 2016|
Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can attain more detailed information related to RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2016 in support of required qualification, salary structure, selection process etc you just need to scroll down this page by recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Detail for RRB Bilaspur Recruitment:
- Commercial Apprentice: SECR-05, CR-17
- Traffic Apprentice: CR-06, SECR-04
- Goods Guard: SECR-05, CR-44
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist: SECR-118
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist: SECR-08
- Assistant Station Master (ASM): SECR-10, CR-85
Participants who are willing to apply must have completed Graduation degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Selected candidates for the post of Commercial Apprentice and Traffic Apprentice will be getting the salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month for all other post candidates will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month by the selection panel of RRB Recruitment.
Applicants need to Rs.100/- only as examination fee only using Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam Fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerized post office after downloading a pre-printed challan / Pay-in-slip.
Selection of the applicants will be done basing on their performance in Common Computer Based Test followed by qualifying skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude Test, wherever applicable and document verification.
How to Apply for RRB Bilaspur Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who want to apply against RRB Current Vacancies, need to visit the official website of the respective Railway recruitment board.
- Now, search the link “Employment Notifications/ Recruitment/ Career” section which is given on the homepage.
- Then, press on link as “Online Application – C.E.N. No. 03/2015” and register yourself by filling all required details without any mistake.
- Make the payment of examination fee (if you are paying fee online).
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, press “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take the printout of filled application form for future reference.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th January 2016
- Common Computer Based Test Will Be Held On: March-May 2016
Note: For remaining information related to RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2016 you can check the official Notification. You can obtain latest updates through this page, so keep connected with this portal. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On