RRB Challan 2013
Looking for the RRB challan 2013 then you are at the right place. Here you will sure get your required information.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) issued recruitment notifications for various vacancies in 17 divisions of Indian Railway. RRBs held written exam and Interview and other tests as per Indian Railways Rules and Regulations with the objective to appoint the passionate and eligible candidates.
To give exam through RRBs candidates need to follow some procedure. Candidates are required to fill application form in a prescribed format downloaded from the official website of RRBs. Candidates can also apply in online mode.
For the RRBs Recruitment 2013 we are providing you the Challan Form information. Actually Challan Form is a mandatory Enclosure for RRBs recruitment exams procedure because RRB Challan Form 2013 can be easily downloaded from the official portal (i.e.) www.rrbald.gov.in.
For your convenience we are providing you some steps to download RRB Challan Form.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website (i.e.) www.rrbald.gov.in.
- Now open the link for Application Form.
- On this page take the print-out of this challan form.
- Now candidates need to go to Bank and pay the application fee as according to general/OBC/SC/ST category. From Bank they will receive the Challan receipt mentioned with a challan number.
- Now they need to enter the details like registration number, Date of Birth and other details as required.
- Sometime due to heavy traffic official website do not open. Candidates do not need to worry. They should try after sometime.
For more details or latest updates for the recruitment you can visit our facebook and twitter pages. You can also subscribe us through you email account. And get all the latest updates directly into your Inbox.