Going to apply for RRB ALP/Technician examination and want to pay the application fees through RRB Challan facility. Check out the steps to submit the Railway SBI, Post Office Challan Form easily.
Railway Recruitment Board is government body that organizes examinations for recruitment of candidates in various department of railway. At the time of applying for positions in RRB Candidates need to pay the application fees via online/Offline mode.
Online /Offline Mode of Application Fees:
Applying Online is easy as candidates need to use their Credit/Debit card or net banking. But the offline submission of fees is a bit complex; to make it easier for you all here we have given all the details in this regard…
Offline Mode i.e. Via RRB Challan:
There are two ways to submit Offline fees,
- First one is SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI and
- another is Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized Post Office
You can download Railway Challan Form through the online mode by following the instruction given below. Payment of fee will be submitted from Second working day after registration and can be made within three working days. All the information as how to download and how to submit etc is furnished on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download RRB Challan ?
- Log on to the official website of Indian Railways i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Recruitment tab available at the top
- Select the region for which you which you are going to apply.
- Go to the “Employment Notification” section which is visible at left side of web page.
- Choose the link appropriate link to download form.
- After that, take print of RRB Challan Copy from PDF file and submit the fee with-in given time period.
Read Also: Steps to Download Challan Form
How To Pay The Fee?
- After downloading the RRB Challan Form candidates are required to go to the bank or post office in which they have to submit the application fee.
- Remember the RRB Challan SBI will be submitted in bank and RBI Postal Challan will be submitted in Post Office
- Must fill the all details in the RRB Challanform as asked.
- Fee should be submitted at the counter of Bank or post office.
- Take receipt of theRRB SBI Challanform after submission of fee.
How To Submit RRB Form?
- Candidates are required to send the application completed in all respect.
- Application filled in prescribed format should be submitted along with theRRB Challan 2018 form and other required documents.
- Applicants should attach the original receipt of form with the application.
- All the documents should be submitted at the address mentioned in the recruitment notification. Or
- If you’re applying through online mode then, you may also fill the details in online registration form, after submitting fee.
Check Here: Railway Selection Procedure
About Railway Recruitment Board:
- Railway Recruitment Board is developed in 1998 ministry of Railway New Delhi.
- This board comes into existence for the selection of the Subordinate Staff on the North West Railway.
- Various written examination and interview are conducted by the RRB to select the eligible candidates.
- Mostly candidates have to pay fee at the time of filling application form, which can be paid by the RRBChallan 2018 form.
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
- SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode closes on 05.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 03.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Coaching Institutes||RRB ALP / Technician Previous Papers|
|Online Test For Railway||RRB ALP Syllabus|
|RRB ALP Books||Railway Technician Syllabus|
|Latest 30000 Railway Jobs||Key Rules to Crack RRB ALP/Technician Exam|