RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2014
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 Notification has been spread across the nation for filling up 1161 Vacancies.
- Railway Recruitment Board of Chandigarh has made this announcement and invited all skilled personnel who satisfy all eligibility conditions. Applications in proper format must be submitted on or before the closing date, 17/02/2014.
- Description of posts and eligibilities declared for RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 is listed below by our team of recruitmentresult.com. It is compulsory to read important points of consideration of this opening.
RRB Chandigarh Notification details
Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh
|Post name||Vacancies||Total vacant positions|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||1138||
|Technician signal Grade-III||14|
Condition for eligibility is that the applicants must have done10th with ITI in related discipline from a recognized board and NCTV (ITI).
- Age of applicant must lie in limits of 18 years to 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be available for reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC as per the norms of Indian govt.
- Age will be calculated as on 01/07/2014.
Processing or examination Fee
- A bank draft or IPO must be drawn in favor of organization.
- Amount of fee will be Rs 40/-
- Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman and female category need not pay any fee.
Process of Selection
Selection will be a 2 step process that is depicted in the following table:
|Step 1||Written exam|
Tips for written exam->Complete Details
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Dates to remember
|17/02/2014.||Last date to submit applications|
|25/02/2014.||Closing date for residents of Far flung areas|
|15/06/2014||Date of exam|
How to Apply?
A hand written application should be made by using proper format as required by the organization. Performa can be obtained from official website at rrbcdg.gov.in.
After completing application by mentioning all basic details like name, fathers name, date of birth, address, mobile no. etc staple attested copies of supportive certificates and send it on the address given below.
Keep in mind that the signature, passport size photo graph and Left Thumb impression will be at proper place in application form.
“Railway Recruitment Board,
Madhya Marg, 8C, Sector 8,
Visit Official website to know more about terms and conditions of vacancies.