RRB Goods Guard Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board is in search of eligible aspirants to appoint them for RRB Goods Guard Recruitment. Candidates having a graduation degree can apply for 7591 vacancies of Goods Guard. Considering upcoming RRCNR Vacancy, online applications are invited by the board. Interested candidates have to submit their online application for RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017–2018 as on or before the ending date reached.
Highlights Of This Page:
To get more information regarding RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017–2018 like qualification, age limit, selection process etc aspirants may read the entire section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. On this web page, we are also providing some handy steps to apply for RRCNR Goods Guard Recruitment.
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Goods Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||7591|
Required Qualification for RRB Goods Guard Jobs:
Only those candidates are eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Good Guard Jobs who have Graduation Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any Well University or Institution. Candidates who have Diploma in Rail Transport & Management in Institute of Rail Transport are also eligible to apply for RRCNR Goods Guard Vacancy.
Get Here: More Graduate Jobs
- The age of the applying candidates for Railway Goods Guard Recruitment should not be below 18 years and the maximum age should not be above 32 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is available as per the government rules.
Applicants who will be selected for RRB Goods Guard Vacancies will receive an impressive and attractive amount of pay scale per month as given below. Candidates may get allowances like TA/DA as per the directives.
Mode of Assortment:
The appointment of deserving candidates for Northern Railway Goods Guard Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test which is organized by the selection committee of board. Candidates who will qualify in CBT they will be called for Documents Verification round.
Check Out: Railway Selection Procedure
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Board Good Guard Recruitment?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now move you cursor at the menu bar of home page and select “Recruitment” tab.
- This tab will take you to the new page, here you need to select suitable zone link.
- After that, you will re-direct on zonal website. Now aspirants need to choose an appropriate link for RRB Goods Guard Upcoming Vacancy and read the entire notification.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible, they need to select suitable “Apply Online” link.
- Afterwards, fill the RRB Online Application form with valid details.
- Then you need to upload scanned photograph and signature.
- If all filled details are correct then hit at “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- At end, take the print out of filled application form for future references.
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Date to Remember:
Ending date for submission of Online Application: Update Soon
Candidates who want to get more details regarding RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017 they can go through the Official Link. For obtaining upcoming details related to RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-2018 you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Salary Package|
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|