RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board is now giving second chance to those candidates who do not attend first document verification process. Now those candidates can download their RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card from this page. This is the final and second chance given to absentee candidates to appear for Railway Recruitment Board document verification process. Candidates can download their NTPC 2nd DV List E-Call Letter by going through the Official website of the organization that is rrbgkp.gov.in. Grab more relevant details regarding RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card 2017 by scrolling down this page.
This Page Contains:
Railway Recruitment Board has selected 50 candidates to appear for second NTPC DV Round. Candidates firstly download their admit cards by tapping to the direct links provided below and then appear for Document Verification Round on 21/09/2017 at 09:00 AM. Candidates can grab more important details regarding RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card 2018 by going through this complete page, made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download RRB Gorakhpur NTPC 2nd DV Admit Card?
Shortlisted contenders may follow these steps to download RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Call Letter, take a look
- First of all, applicants will have to open official web portal of Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur that is www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- After opening the official web portal, you may select link for RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Admit Card and tap to “Schedule for 2nd and final Document Verification against CEN No. 03/2015” link
- Now, must fill asked details in blank text boxes such as ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ etc.
- Then, hit on ‘Submit’ button and this will take you to desired RRB Gorakhpur Document Verification Call Letter in a new tab.
- Download a hard copy of your RRB Gorakhpur Hall Ticket for its future use at the time of examination.
Download Here>> RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card
Get Here>> RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card Notification
RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card
Must Read, Important Information:
Aspirants, Total 275 applicants are provisionally shortlisted for Document verification process. All the shortlisted contenders must attend document verification process on scheduled date as mentioned below. After verification round, applicants will be getting selected for Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard etc posts. Participants can download their Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur Admit Card from this page using online mode. Candidates must bring the original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents at venue given below on scheduled date.
List Of Documents To Be Carry:
- 10th Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets that is Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats as provided below for SC/ST candidates and for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015.
- In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed in Annexure-III of CEN-03/2015.
Download From Here Proforma For Self Declaration By: OBC
- Income certificate for Economically Backward Classes (EBC) candidates in prescribed format who sought exemption of examination fee.
Download From Here Income Certificate Performa: EBC
- Certificate for Minority Community self-declaration of CEN-03/2015 on no judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
Download From Here Proforma For Self Declaration By: Minority Candidates
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PWD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD).
Download From Here Performa For Disability Certificates For: PWD
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma available on this page also, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat No.4)
Download From Here Performa For Vision Certificate For: TA or Goods Guard
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated but not remarried women candidates who are seeking age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT and Aptitude Test (whichever are applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Check From Here, Shortlisted Contestants List:
Railway Recruitment Board Post wise Cut off:
Check Here>> RRB Gorakhpur Cut Off
Venue For Document Verification Process:
In the Office Of Railway Recruitment Board,
Railway Station Road, Gorakhopur (Uttar Pradesh),
PIN – 273 012
Date for 2 document verification round: 21/09/2017 at 09:00 AM
Get Here: RRB Previous Year Question Papers
Applicants, follow this Official Link to download your RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card 2017–2018 directly. If you have any query regarding Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur Call Letter, then you must ask by leave their comment in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment||RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Result|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Current Affairs|
|Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam||Railway Exam Pattern|
|RRB Employment News||Railway Jobs Notification|