RRB Guwahati Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati has released the RRB Guwahati Admit Card for those candidates who had qualified the 2nd stage exam and now they are going to participate in Stage 3 Exam. Organization had conducted the typing skill test on 29-06-2017 and aptitude test on 30-06-2017. Only 602 candidates have been shortlisted for the document verification test which will be held from 28-08-2017 to 07-09-2017. They can download the RRB Guwahati Call Letter from official site that is rrbguwahati.gov.in and also can download the RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2017 from this page, they must follow the below given instructions.
Significant Notice Concerning Document Verification:
Aspirants who do not attend Document Verification as per schedule date owing to disturbance of train services to Guwahati may report for DV stage. Railway Recruitment Board Guwahati has released notification concerning the same. Contenders may report now on any subsequent day up to 7th Sept. 2017, except of 3rd Sept. 2017 (Sunday). Remember, intellectual is not eligible to attend document verification prior his/her scheduled date. As there will be large number of personals for Document Verification session on expected days, so you are recommended to make your own required arrangements regarding stay at Guwahati for more than a day.
Download Here: RRB Guwahati Document Verification Notice
This Page Includes
Candidates must check their result of second stage CBT 2017 if they qualified in RRB Guwahati Exam 2017, will go for further process that is document verification round and they must download the Admit card first for appearing in further round. For getting more details about RRB Guwahati Admit card 2018 you are suggested to go through the whole page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Process to Download RRB Guwahati Hall Ticket:
For getting the RRB Guwahati Call Letter, candidates are required to follow a process and Here we mentioned some simple steps so candidates can follow and get their NTPC Hall Ticket without difficulty, let’s have a look on these steps:
- First of all, Applicants need to visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board that is rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Now, at the home page you need to select “Formats for various certificates required from candidates who are shortlisted for Document Verification for NTPC (Graduate) Posts against CEN No. 03/2015” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link a PDF will be open on your computer screen.
- Then, you are required to fill your details such as your roll no. / Registration no.
- Afterwards, download the RRB Guwahati NTPC Admit Card
- Then take a printout of rrbguwahati.gov.in Admit Card and bring the NTPC Admit Card at the time of Document Verification test.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Guwahati Admit Card
RRB Guwahati Admit Card
Something to know about the RRB Exam 2017:
Previously, Railway Recruitment Board Guwahati released the job notification to fill up Traffic Apprentice, Good Guard, Senior Clerk Cum Typist and Assistant Station Master (ASM) Positions. For the purpose of recruitment, Railway Recruitment Board had conducted the 2nd stage exam from 17.01.2017 to 18.01.2017. Candidates who have qualified in the 2nd stage NTPC exam may appear for document verification test. Final assortment will be done on basis of Document Verification procedure.
Check Here: RRB Non Technical Previous Year Paper
Documents required for document verification test:
Candidates who are going to appear in last and final round that is document verification round, must brings the documents which are mentioned below:
- Matriculation/10th Exam certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/12th pass certificate
- Certificate and mark-sheets issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification that is Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format and Minority Community self-declaration
- No Objection Certificate
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test.
- This e-call letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature
- Three passport size color photographs.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
Read Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Test of Document Verification will be held on- 28-08-2017 to 07-09-2017 at 1:00 pm
Office of Railway Recruitment Board, Station Road,
Panbazar, Guwahati Assam,
Download Forms CEN 03/2015:
|SC/ST Certificate Format||Press Here To Download|
|OBC Certificate Format||Press Here To Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By Obc Candidates||Press Here To Download|
|Income Certificate For|
Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption
|Press Here To Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Press Here To Download|
|Performa For Disability|
Certificates For Various
|Press Here To Download|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Press Here To Download|
Candidates can download the RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2017-2018 by visiting the Official Link and may subscribe this web portal recruitmentresult.com for getting more information and latest updates. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Guwahati Result||RRB Guwahati Recruitment|
|Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|RRB Sample Paper||Railway Online Test|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card||RRB NTPC Syllabus|