RRB Guwahati Result
Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati has announced RRB Guwahati Result of JE and SSE exam which was held on 14th and 21st December 2014 at various exam centers in India. Candidates, who are selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, have been provisionally found eligible to be called for Document Verification (D.V.) that will be conduct between 19th Dec. 2015 and 01st Jan. 2016.
A large number of candidates have appeared in this written examination and 1263 aspirants are qualified against this examination for the post of Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer. Now contenders can check their RRB JEE result / RRB SSE result through this page provide by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com. We are going to provide you some simple steps in the below part of this page to check the list of qualified candidates. Contenders, you may stay in touch with us through this page to acquire more information about RRB Guwahati Result 2016.
How to Check RRB Guwahati Result?
- Applicants, who have appeared in this examination they can check their list of qualified candidates online by visiting the official website which is www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- On the home page applicants need to press on the appropriate link of the post which they have applied for.
- By hitting the related link a PDF will be opened with list of qualified candidates and complete details of documentation verification.
- Aspirants, you should take a printout of your result for further selection process.
The Northeast Frontier Railway abbreviated as N.F. Railway is one of the 17 railway zones in India. Headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam it is responsible for rail operations in the entire Northeast and parts of West Bengal and Bihar.
The departmental setup at headquarters level and divisional setup in the field assists the General Manager in running the railways. Various departments namely engineering, mechanical, electrical, signal & telecom, operations, commercial, safety, accounts, security, personal and medical are headed by a Senior Administrative Grade / Higher Administrative Grade officer, provide technical and operational support to the divisions in train operations.
Verification of documents:
- While at the process of DV candidates will have to produce all original certificates issued by the competent authority for verification of DOB, qualification records, mark sheets of Matriculation etc, caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidates have claimed any relaxation.
- Candidates have to produce provisional pass certificate / mark sheets issued by the respective Board/Council/University/Institute should be produced in case original certificates/mark-sheets have not been received from respective authority.
- candidates (SC/ST) must bring Caste/Tribe certificate as prescribed in Annexure-3 of the Centralized Employment Notice (CEN-02/2014) signed by Competent Authority, OBC candidate should bring up-to-date OBC certificate with Non-Creamy layer status as prescribed in Annexure-4 of the CEN, NOC and other relevant testimonials.
- Please note that OBC certificates have to submit latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of verification.
Documents verification will be organized at –
Station Road, Guwahati- 781001
Dates to remember:
- For Junior Engineer: 19–12–2015 to 26–12-2015
- For SSE: 27–12–2015 to 01–01-2016
Applicants, you may check their RRB Guwahati Result for JE and SSE by this direct link. Candidate can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D to attain other information regarding this recruitment. Aspirants, you may also subscribe our email facility to attain any further information about forthcoming RRB Guwahati Result 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On