RRB Jammu Recruitment
जम्मू Vacancy Notification has been circulated by Railway Recruitment Board titled as RRB Jammu Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization is inviting online applications to fill 367 vacant posts of असिस्टेंट लोको पायलट एवं तकनीशियन.
Candidates who are interested in 367 ALP/Technician Vacancy they must apply through online mode after ensuring their eligibility. For more details of RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018, candidates can go through below section of this page.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
Job hunters who are interested and who want to build their career in government sector may apply for the vacant posts by visiting to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu.
Candidates can fill Railway Recruitment Board Application Form on or before 31.03.2018. Individuals can scroll down this page to grab rest details of RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRB Jammu Recruitment
|Organization name||Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu|
|Post name||Asst Loco Pilot and Technician|
|Number of Vacancy||367|
|Last date to submit online applications||31.03.2018|
RRB Jammu Vacancies
Asst Loco Pilot and Technician: 367 Vacancies
Required Qualification for RRB Jammu Jobs:
Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application is essential qualification required for RRB Jammu 2018 Recruitment.
You Can Also Check: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Limitations of Age for RRB Jammu ALP Vacancies:
Maximum and minimum age of the candidates applying for RRB Jammu Technician Vacancy shall be 18 – 30 as per Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu Rules.
Reserved categories applying for RRB Jammu Asst Loco Pilot Vacancies shall get relaxation in age as per the norms of Government of India:
- SC/ST candidates: 5 Years
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation: 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR: Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus: 10 Years
- PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer: 13 Years
- PWD SC/ST: 15 Years
- Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 Years
GRAB TODAY: 26502 ALP TECHNICIAN BUMPER OPENINGS IN RRB!!!
Remuneration Offered for RRB Jammu ALP Jobs:
Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible will be given to those candidates who will be selected for RRB Jammu Asst Loco Pilot Jobs.
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
Examination Fee for RRB Jammu Technician Jobs:
Candidate must make ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit card or OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode and Post Office Challan Payment mode.
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|For all candidates|
* Rs. 400/- refund to candidates, if they appear for exam.
|For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class|
* Rs. 250/- refund to applicants who will appear for CBT exam.
Check Also: Latest 30000 Railway Jobs
Mode of Selection for RRB Jammu Technician Recruitment
Selection of candidates for RRB Jammu Technician Vacancies shall be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in first stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification as applicable.
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
Duration of First Stage CBT is 60 Min and it is common for ALP/Technician Post. Number of Questions will be 75. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
It also follows Negative Marking for incorrect answers. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Second Stage CBT
Those who successfully qualify First Stage CBT then will have to appear for Second Stage CBT. Total Duration of exam will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes. Second Stage CBT shall have two parts that is Part A and Part B as detailed below
|PART A||PART B|
Computer Based Aptitude Test
Candidates who have selected for RRB Jammu ALP Recruitment shall be called for Computer Based Aptitude Test. The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. Computer Based Aptitude Test shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Final Selection is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
START NOW: Online Test For Railway
Medical Standard For The Post:
Candidates called for DV will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them.
Check Also: Railway Medical Standards
Procedure to apply for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018:
In order to fill RRB Jammu Online Application Form, candidate can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu that is www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- On reaching home page navigate your cursor to “Hit here to Apply for CEN 01/2018” link in the middle of the page
- After that RRB Jammu Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Apply Online Link
- Then hit on New user Registration option
- After that fill the required details in RRB Jammu Recruitment Registration Form and hit register option
- This will open the previous page just enter your registration id and password and hit login option
- After that fill the details in RRB Jammu Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Also make payment of examination fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use
Get Here>> RRB Jammu Recruitment Notification
Download Now: RRB Jammu Recruitment (Corrigendum)
Apply Now>> RRB Jammu Recruitment
|Closing Date & time for submission of Online application||31.03.2018 at 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee|
|Online payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)||30.03.2018 at 22.00 hrs|
|SBI Bank Challan||28.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs|
|Post Office Challan||27.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||April and May, 2018|
Aspirants who are interested to know more about RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018, they can follow this Official Link. Candidates can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Check Latest Updates of RRB Recruitment
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Siliguri|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Thiruvananthapuram|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Bilaspur|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Gorakhpur|
|RRB Patna||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Chennai|