RRB Malda Admit Card
Railway recruitment Board, Malda has released RRB Malda Admit Card now. Ensure RRB NTPC new exam date before appearing for Document verification. Candidates who remained absent during 1st Document Verification are being given a 2nd and final chance to appear in document verification round. Aspirants may download “RRB NTPC list of roll Numbers of absentee candidates arranged in ascending order horizontally”. Document Verification session is scheduled to be held on 13.09.2017 from 11.00 AM. Ensure DV venue, Document Verification schedule as listed in RRB online e-Call Letter. Download RRB Malda Admit Card 2017 through online mode by putting details such as User Id and Password.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Contenders are recommended to carry necessary documents such as Matriculation certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of DOB, Certificate and mark-sheets, Caste certificate etc listed below while going for DV. Email and SMS are also being sent to these candidates to download their RRB Malda e-Call Letter. It is 2nd and final call to absentee candidates to undergo Document Verification. If case arises, you do not appear for Document Verification, and then no additional chance will be given to such aspirants. To fetch more details about RRB Malda Admit Card 2018, scroll down this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to Download Railway Recruitment Board, Malda Admit Card:
- Log on to official site of Railway Recruitment Board, Malda that is rrbmalda.gov.in
- Press on “Hit here to download e-call letter for 2nd & final document verification and to view marks, ranks etc. against cen 03/2015” link.
- New window containing “Login Page” will appear at your screen.
- Enter “User ID” and “User Password” in boxes as seen here.
- Hit on “Login” option.
- Within few seconds, your RRB Malda DV Admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Save RRB NTPC call letter and take print out of it and bring it while appearing for document verification.
Download Here: RRB Malda Admit Card
RRB Malda Admit Card
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015. OBC Candidates have to submit latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification. In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- Candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed in Annexure-III of CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV & Minority Community self-declaration as per Annexure-V of CEN-03/2015 on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of
- Serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex.
- Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PWD certificate in prescribed Performa issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in
- Annexure-VI (A) or Annexure-VI(B), or Annexure-VI(C) of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities(PWD) Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate who had uploaded such certificate during 03.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 on RRBs websites.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed Performa available on RRB’s website, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Good Guard (Cat. No.4)
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women
- Candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing
- Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size color photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
- In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/documents, candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one and same on the date of verification.
Download Caste Wise Format In PDF
|SC/ST Certificate Format||Hit Here To Download|
|OBC Certificate Format||Hit Here To Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By OBC Candidates||Hit Here To Download|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Hit Here To Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Hit Here To Download|
|Performa For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||Hit Here To Download|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Hit Here To Download|
Venue for Document Verification:
Railway Recruitment Board,
Kalibari Railway Colony,
Malda-732102, West Bengal
RRB NTPC dates:
Document Verification Date: 13.09.2017 (Wednesday)
Timings to appear for DV round:
Reporting time: From 11.00 AM
Press Official Link to get more detailed information about RRB Malda Admit Card 2017–2018.Subscribe to our free mail services or bookmark this web portal to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Malda Recruitment||RRB Malda Result|
|RRB FAQ for Aptitude Test||RRB Non Technical Previous Year Paper|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Employment News|