RRB Malda Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board, Malda has issued RRB Malda Admit Card. Candidates who are going to appear for NTPC Final Stage Document Verification Round can get their NTPC Final Stage DV e-Call Letter through this page. Candidates can also get RRB Final Stage DV List by visiting the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Malda that is rrbmalda.gov.in and follow below provided steps. Check this complete page and get all the details regarding RRB Malda Admit Card 2017.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Candidates are informed to take their RRB Malda Hall Ticket with them while appearing for document verification process as without this you are not allowed to enter into examination hall. Candidates can check the list of documents to be carried for DV Round through below section of this page. Here the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing all the significant details regarding RRB Malda Admit Card 2018 on this page. So have a look…
Simple Steps to Download Railway Recruitment Board, Malda Admit Card:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Railway Recruitment Board, Malda that is www.rrbmalda.gov.in.
- You need to press “HIT HERE TO DOWNLOAD E-CALL LETTER FOR Document Verification FOR NTPC (G)” link available on home page of official site.
- Now RRB Malda NTPC Final Stage Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You need to fill the required details such as registration number and Date of Birth and press “Login” button.
- NTPC Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download NTPC Final Stage Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of it and bring www.rrbmalda.gov.in Admit Card at the time of examination.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Malda Admit Card
RRB Malda Admit Card
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015. OBC Candidates have to submit latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification. In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- Candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed in Annexure-III of CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV & Minority Community self-declaration as per Annexure-V of CEN-03/2015 on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of
- Serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex.
- Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PWD certificate in prescribed Performa issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in
- Annexure-VI (A) or Annexure-VI(B), or Annexure-VI(C) of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities(PWD) Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate who had uploaded such certificate during 03.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 on RRBs websites.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed Performa available on RRB’s website, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Good Guard (Cat. No.4)
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women
- Candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing
- Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size color photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
- In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/documents, candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one and same on the date of verification.
Get Complete Detailed: RRB NTPC Syllabus
Download Caste Wise Format In PDF
|SC/ST Certificate Format||Hit Here To Download|
|OBC Certificate Format||Hit Here To Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By OBC Candidates||Hit Here To Download|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Hit Here To Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Hit Here To Download|
|Performa For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||Hit Here To Download|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Hit Here To Download|
Dates to consider:
Date for document verification round: 28/08/2017- 01/09/2017
Venue of DV Round:
Office of Railway Recruitment Board,
Kalibari Railway Colony, P.O: Jhaljhalia,
Malda-732102, West Bengal
Get Here: RRB Previous Year Question Papers
Tap to this Official Link to get more detailed information about RRB Malda Admit Card 2017–2018. Subscribe to our free mail services or bookmark this web portal to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Malda Recruitment||RRB Malda Result|
|RRB FAQ for Aptitude Test||RRB Non Technical Previous Year Paper|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Employment News|