RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2014
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Mumbai has published an advertisement as RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of 4158 posts on the various vacant vacancies. Eligible and Interested job fighters must send their application form before the deadline 17 February, 2014.
- Willing and talented contenders may apply for the posts by sending duly filled application form on the concerned address.
- For more information related to job, like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply and dates to keep in mind are given below on this page by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com.
Further Details of RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2014
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of the Posts & Vacant Seats
- Assistant loco pilot (2500)
- Technician Grade III ( 1630)
- Tele Communication Maintainer (28)
Aspirants must have 10th and ITI passed certificates from any recognized board.
Contenders must be of age between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age for reserved category is applicable according to govt. guidelines.
- Job seekers belonging to general categories have to pay Rs.40/- as processing fee.
- There is no fee for Women and reserved communities.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the processing fee in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of “Asst. secretary, RRB Mumbai payable at Mumbai.
Competitors have to face Written Examination and shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Appointed job hunters will get salary as according to the rules and regulations of organization.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters need to visit official site to download prescribed application format.
- Fill up all the significant information in the application form and paste a recent colored photograph attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates must put their left thumb impression and signature in given space.
- Attach all the attested photocopies of mandatory educational and supporting documents.
- Application cover must be super scribed as “Application for the post of———-“.
- Send the application on the below mentioned address.
Railway Recruitment Board,
Divisional Office Compound,
Mumbai Central – 400202”
- Last date for receipt of application: 17 February, 2014.
- Last date of application submission for far flung areas: 25 February, 2014.
- Starting date for written examination: 15 June, 2014.
Grab More Latest Information about RRB/Railway
Note: for more update details visit Official Website.