RRB Mumbai Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has announced a notification about RRB Mumbai Recruitment for filling up 2296 Posts. Aspirants who are willing to make their career in railway sector they may apply for RRB Mumbai jobs must fill application form on or before the closing date that is.
|Name of Posts||Apprentice and other|
|No. of Vacancies||2296|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th January 2016|
Further details about the RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notification such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply etc are well given below on this page that is furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Details of RRB Mumbai Recruitment
|Post Name||Department||No. of Posts|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||CR||281|
|Senior Clerk-cum-Typist Senior Clerk-cum-Typist||CR||75|
|Assistant Station Master||CR||763|
- Applicants who are willing to apply should possess the qualification of Graduation Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent qualification.
- Contenders who wish to apply for Clerk-Typist post must be proficient in computer typing.
- Contenders’ age should reside in between 18 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category as per the Govt. rules.
- General and unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of application fee.
Mode of payment:
Application fee should be paid Online using Internet Banking, Debit card, Credit Card or its also can be paid through Bank challan in any Branch of SBI or Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
How to apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment?
- Before start filling online application applicants should have valid e-Mail ID, Mobile No. and Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidates may apply through Mumbai Railway Board official Website at www.rrbmumbai.gov.in.
- On the home page navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Thereafter select on to “RRB CEN 03/2015 Recruitment”.
- Select on Apply Online link.
- Candidates are required to fill all asked details and save it.
- Pay requisite examination fee as mentioned above.
- After filling the form, submit your application.
- At last, take print out of Application for further use.
Last Date to submit Application form: 25th January 2016
Check official Link to get more details about RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2016. Keep checking this page to get more details you may also bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d or you may also log on to Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On