RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai has made some kind of changes in RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure. Contenders if you are planning to apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment, for any posts, first they should know the RRB Mumbai Selection Process. The RRB Mumbai Recruitment Selection Process includes Prelims, Mains and Skill Test/Aptitude Test /Document verification Process etc. Here on this page we are providing the RRB Mumbai Recruitment Process for NTPC, Assistant Loco Pilot, ASM & Traffic Assistant Posts etc.
First of all, Railway Recruitment Board releases the recruitment notification for vacant posts. For this concern, organization invites application form either online mode or offline mode. The applications, as received in reply to specified notification, are screened for eligibility and interested contenders are called for Selection Procedure. After that, organization will conduct written / On-line examination, those who will qualify the exam are called for Aptitude test / Type Test / Documents verification / Interviews etc. To get more details regarding Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai Selection Procedure, check the below structured page of recruitmentresult.com
RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure
First and Second Stage Computer Based Test:
- Firstly, applicants have to appear in first stage Computer Based Test, which consist of questions from General Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic and General Intelligence.
- Those candidates, who will qualify the first stage examination, will be further considered for appearing in second stage.
- The second stage exam will consist of questions from Arithmetic, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- There will be 120 questions in the second stage CBT and candidates will be given 90 minutes of time of solve those questions.
Railway Online Practice Test
|Logical Reasoning Online Test||Start Now|
|General Knowledge Online Test||Start Now|
|Mathematics Online Test||Start Now|
|English Language Online Test||Start Now|
|Railway Online Quiz||Start Now|
Aptitude Test/Skill Test:
- Applicants, whose names are included in the merit list after completion of second stage examination, will be called for Aptitude Test/Skill Test.
- There will be no Aptitude Test/Skill Test for CA, ECRC, Good Guard & TA, they do not need to appear for further rounds.
- Those who will achieve the good marks in online test will be directly called for Document Verification Session.
Posts Wise RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure
Recruitment Procedure for Junior Account Assistant, Sr. Clerk cum Typist and Sr. Time Keeper:
- Those who will qualify the online written test, applicants will be called for appearing in Typing/Skill Test.
- Applicant’s typing speed should be minimum 30 words per min in English and 25 words per min in Hindi.
Recruitment Procedure for ASM and Traffic Assistant for ASM and Traffic Assistant:
- Candidates will have to qualify the common online test first and based on that they will be further eligible for appearing in the Aptitude Test.
- Weightage to CBT and Aptitude will be given in 70:30 ratios.
- After completion of document verification, applicants will be given appointment after medical test.
Check Out: Railway Current Affairs
RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure Details:
- The RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure is subject to rules and regulations subjected by Railway Board, Ministry of Railways which includes reservation of jobs for SC, ST, other backward classes (OBC), Ex Servicemens etc.
- Jobs Notifications calling for applications from willing aspirants are released in local News Papers Employment news / Rojgar samachar and an analytical advertisement is released in local news papers.
- The duration of any notifications is not less than 30 days.
- Dates of Written / On-line examination are also released in News papers and employment news / Rojgar samachar.
- Willing candidates are informed of their schedule and center of their examination by call letters.
- Applicants declared successful in written / On-line examination are called for Aptitude test / Type Test / Documents verification / Interviews etc.
You May Also Check: Railway Selection Procedure
Applicants can also get the RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure through this Official Link. Visitors are requested to subscribe free email service of our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com for getting latest information regarding the RRB Mumbai Selection Procedure, so keep in touch with us regularly. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates on your timeline.
Check This Useful Section Of RRB
|RRB Mumbai Recruitment||RRB Mumbai Admit Card|
|RRB Mumbai Result||Upcoming Railway Jobs|
|Railway Recruitment Board Schedule||RRB Employment News|
|RRB Current Vacancies||RRB Interview Questions And Answers|