RRB NTPC Preparation Tips
Though RRB NTPC Exam is tough to crack that is the reason we are providing you RRB NTPC Preparation Tips or Best Study Plan for Railway NTPC Non-Technical.Follow these preparation tips carefully and understand how to attempt RRB NTPC Examination.
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organization in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. Its main objective is formulation of policy in regard to recruitment procedures.
RRB NTPC Exam Strategy
It is a well-known recruitment which receives the good response from the candidates who want to make their career in government sector. Seeing the neck to neck competition, RRB NTPC Exam is one of the toughest exams to qualify.
To help the shortlisted candidates in their endeavor to crack RRB NTPC Examination, here is our RRB NTPC Exam Preparation Tips which is well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips
In this page we are providing a detailed RRB Study Plan, with information regarding RRB important topics, day-by-day progress analysis and tip to crack RRB NTPC Examination. So, start reading.
How Does Someone Crack RRB NTPC Examination?
The only difference between a Meritorious Candidate and a Candidate who has prepared well is just “Time Management”. It is always said that Hard Work is the Key to Success but, Optimized Effort gives Better Results.
Best Study Plan for Railway NTPC Non-Technical
How To Prepare For General Awareness?
It is most unpredictable section of all. The questions asked can be from any random topic. This section is meant to test a candidate’s ‘general awareness’.
- Read newspapers and Weekly Magazines on daily basis
- Last minute Current Affairs notes are really good
- Take as many as Quizzes as possible
Important Topics from this Section:
- New schemes, committees, bills, laws, summits, conclaves, deals and MoUs of national and international importance.
- Important People In News: Change in the head of institutions / committees / organizations.
- India’s position in the various indices (Also note the source of the index)
- Keep a record of the sports, awards, new Books & Authors
- Cover the important happenings
- Indian History
- Current Affairs: News related to events/people, Awards, Sports, etc.
- Indian Railway (History, organization, current news etc.)
- Concepts of science (Class X standard): Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Environment, Fundamentals of computers (MS Office, Computer Fundamentals of Hardware and software, Terminology related to web etc.)
It can be divided into four parts—Science and Technology, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. On an average, 25 to 30 questions can be expected from this section. Among the General Science subject, Biology is the most important.
Recent analysis shows that questions on General Science cover general appreciation and understanding of day-to-day science.
START NOW: General Science Quiz
Topic Wise Preparation Tips
Physics is a subject that is based on a number of central theories. The questions asked in the exam will also be based upon them. Just build your basic concepts in the areas like Mechanics, wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism.
Chemistry is a subject that is based on a number of equations. But as far as RRB NTPC Exam is considered, the application part of Chemistry is more important in the exam & technical details and equations are not that important.
Biology is the most important topic out of the whole lot. Recent analysis shows that Biology constitutes the major chunk of questions in the General Science Section of any exam.In Biology, important area will be Environment, Zoology & human Body. Only a few questions are being asked from Botany, particularly the biological diversity and plant system.Study all the systems like digestive system, respiration system and also the various diseases.
As you already know that the Technology part is the new addition in the General science Section and will have topics related to the new technologies in the field of science, be it space exploration, be it Defence, be it medical science or any such field.
Get Here Details Of: RRB NTPC Syllabus
This section is meant to test a candidate’s ‘Logical and mental aptitude’ skills. It can be a perfect scoring section when you practice enough enormous questions from various sources.
This section will consist of 2 questions on puzzles (minimum). It will also consist of questions on direction sense, Syllogisms, coding decoding and inequalities along with questions from other sections.
- Make a plan in which dedicate a few hours to every important topic of this section.
- Use shortcut tricks to solve questions from these sections. This approach will make you solve the questions faster.
Important topics from this section:
- Related word/letters/numbers
- Series with one term missing
- Blood Relations
- Distance / Direction Sense
- Coding and decoding
- Odd number/letters/figures/number pair
- Trends & Operations – Missing number
Read Here: How to Prepare for Reasoning
- This section is meant to test a candidate’s ‘numerical/ mathematical’ skills. It is most time consuming section of all. Practice can make you score well in this section.
- This section will consist of 2 questions on DI (Data Interpretation) and rest of the questions from ‘Arithmetic’.
- Frame a plan in which dedicate a few hours to every important topic of this section
- Follow the approach of ‘easy questions first’ while solving questions from this section.
- After attempting all the easy questions, you can attempt the tougher questions later.
- Use shortcut tricks to solve questions from this section. This approach will make you solve the questions faster.
- Start by going through the basic questions
- Solve 5 questions daily for the next 1 month.
- This will increase your speed, your exposure to various important topics and moreover you will be prepared for the toughest level of sitting arrangement questions by the time of your exam.
Important topics from this section:
- Number System
Check Out: Maths Formulas
RRB NTPC Exam Preparation Tips
- Start with knowing the detailed syllabus
- After that mark topics that you have covered
- And then make a list of topics that are left to be covered
- You can test your RRB NTPC Preparation Level by giving a mock test
- After giving Mock Test you can start you preparation section-wise and Dedicate 3-4 days to each section i.e. Reasoning, Arithmetic, GA & GS
- Try to solve more Practical Questions that can helps you create an approach in the main examination
Check Now: RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
When You Left With 2 Or 3 Weeks For Preparation:
- Practice a good mock test series or solve some RRB NTPC Sample Papers.
- Do not start any new topic
- Just keep on solving Arithmetic and Reasoning Ability Questions
- Revise GS and GA topics time to time
- Try a mock test when you feel that you are ready for the Examination
- Try to find out areas where you can improve
- Make a strategy that how you are going to attempt the paper
We hope that above provided RRB NTPC Exam Preparation Tips will help you to crack your exam in your first attempt. For more such information you can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB NTPC Job Profile||RRB NTPC Result|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off||RRB NTPC Admit Card|
|RRB NTPC Selection Procedure||Online Test For Railway|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Books|
|Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam||RRB Exam|