RRB NTPC Selection FAQ
Get here solutions of all RRB NTPC Selection FAQ…….. On this page you get all the answer of questions concerning Indian Railway Non-Technical Popular Categories Exam. We will provide the answers of Frequently Asked Questions about RRB Non-Technical Aptitude/ Psycho Test and Typing Test 2017. The RRB NTPC Result is going to be declared by the officials. After that, qualified candidates have to go through the RRB 3rd Stage. At the below section of this we are providing the list of all type of FAQ’s related to NTPC.
As we know that the RRB NTPC Selection procedure is ongoing. Previously, RRB NTPC 01st Stage Exam was conducted from 28th March to 03rd May 2016. After that, RRB Mains Exam was also organized by the board for the qualified candidates on 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017. Now, the short listed candidates who are going to appear in third stage of selection procedure namely Aptitude/ Psycho Test for Asst Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice & Typing Test for Senior Clerk, JAA and other vacancies can get the answers of RRB NTPC Frequently Asked Questions from this page. To clear all the doubts, you are advised to go through this web page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
RRB NTPC Selection Frequently Asked Questions:
RRB NTPC Selection FAQ regarding Notification:
- How do I know about the details of the post for which Recruitment is notified?
Ans: You can get the information about the newest RRB Recruitment Notification via Employment news / Rojgar Samachar and local news papers. You can get easily detailed information about name of the post, qualification, vacancy details etc.
- How to get application form? Is there any laid down format which is to be adhered to?
Ans: The format of application form is published in the Employment notification and the proforma of other certificates such as for SC, ST, OBC etc are also given in the notification. You can also get the format by visiting the official website.
- What care I should take while filling up the application form?
Ans: Firstly, you are advised to read the employment notification carefully before filling up the form. Then pay the fee through IPO or Demand Draft from a Scheduled Bank. In case of reserved community, the application should be submitted along with the caste certificate in proper format as shown in annexure duly signed by competent authority. Applicants have to fill all asked details in the application form in the prescribed format in your own hand writing.
Get Here: RRB NTPC Syllabus
- How do I know the schedule of the examination and the center allotted?
Ans: The schedule of examination is published in the Local News papers of Zonal jurisdiction, Employment notice / Rojgar Samachar and on this Website. Railway Recruitment Board also sends call letters to the eligible candidates under UPC for the examination. The Call letters are sent to the candidates before 1 month of the scheduled date.
- What If I do not receive any communication from Railway Recruitment Board for the examination?
Ans: You can know the status of your application on this website or contact suitable zone of Railway Recruitment Board. You can also contact in the RRB Office during office hours. An Enquiry counter is operational on all working days during office hours.
RRB NTPC Selection FAQ:
- Post Preference can be changed by the aspirants once again?
Ans: If there are any changes of category and vacancies then all candidates who were eligible for 2nd stage CBT will be called for fresh option.
- We came to know that post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist and Senior Clerk cum Typist posts would be abolished. Is this applicable from current ongoing recruitment?
Ans: Regarding this matter any decision has not been taken by the authorities. In future, if any decision is taken then it will be published by the board.
- Can I change my Post Preference?
Ans: Due to the increase in Grade Pay, the post of Assistant Station Master has been upgraded as Station Master, GP Rs. 4200 and post of Traffic Assistant has been upgraded to GP Rs. 2400. So, applicants can change their post preference order.
- Will Railway Revise RRB NTPC Vacancies?
Ans: Yes, RRB Vacancies may increase/ decrease as per requirement of Indian Railway Board.
Check Details: Railway Exam Pattern
- When RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Result is coming?
Ans: RRB NTPC Mains result will be out on 24-04-2017.
- How many candidates will be called for Typing & Aptitude Test?
Ans: This decision will be taken by the RRB’s. Usually, 8 Times of total vacancies will be called for Typing and aptitude test for 3rd stage exam.
RRB NTPC Selection FAQ’s about Psycho/ Aptitude & Typing Test:
- When the next round will be conducted?
Ans. The further selection procedure will be conducted at short notice of 15 – 30 days after declaration of RRB Result.
- Am I allowed to skip my Aptitude/ Typing Skill Test?
Ans. Yes, You can. Do it wisely only if you are getting enough marks for other posts. It is as per the decision taken by RRBs.
- Will Psycho/ Aptitude Test be Online?
Ans. Yes, first time in history Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct Psycho Test through Online mode.
- The marks of Psycho/ Aptitude Test will be added to Merit list?
Ans. Yes, Marks of Psychological Test of Aptitude Test will be considered for Final Merit List.
- Is Typing Skill Test qualifying nature only?
Ans. Yes, Typing Test is just another qualifying test. No marks will be added to final merit list.
RRB NTPC Selection FAQ about Medical Tests:
- In RRB NTPC 03/2015 which posts comes under which Eye-Vision Category?
Ans. Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Traffic Assistant and Goods Guard come under A-2 Category and other posts come under C-1 Category.
- What’s in Railway Medical Test?
Ans. Medical examination includes- (i) General physical examination and (ii) Vision tests.
- What is the exact meaning of the test conducted as A2?
Ans. A-2 means physically fit in all standards.
- Visual Standards – Distance vision: 6/9,6/9 without glasses.
- Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass test for Color Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
If you pass A2 test then you automatically clear A3, B1, B2, C1, and C2 test.
Read Also: What Are the Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam?
- Spectacles are allowed in Railway Medical Test?
Ans. For A-2 categories posts, No glasses are to be permitted.
- Contact lenses are allowed in Railway Medical Test?
Ans. Contact lenses shall not be permitted in category A and B.
- Radial Keratotomy/Lasik surgery is allowed in Railway Medical Test?
Ans. Lasik/ Laser/ Radial Keratotomy or any other surgical treatment for eye vision correction will make you unfit for A-2 Category posts.
Other Queries about RRB NTPC:
- Any Call letter will be provided to appear in Typing & Psycho Test?
Ans. Yes, the board will be issued Call letter for Typing and Aptitude Test 2017.
- Is it mandatory to carry Medical Certificate issued by a Doctor to the Psycho/ Aptitude Test center?
Ans. Aspirants who will be called for Aptitude Test for the post of ASM & Traffic Assistant are required to bring Vision Certificate to Aptitude Test centre from an Eye Specialist on prescribed proforma as per Annexure-IX. If candidates will fail to produce the certificate then they will not be allowed to appear in the Aptitude Test.
Give Now: Online Test For Railway
- Is it mandatory for Scribes to carry their Final e-Call Letter and ID proof to the examination center?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory for Scribes to carry their Call Letter and ID proof to the examination center.
Here we discussed about RRB NTPC Selection FAQ you can get all the answer about the queries. If you want to asked any other questions then you can leave your comment, we will try to solve your query. To collect other details you can also bookmark this web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing the ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB NTPC Main Exam Date||RRB NTPC Admit Card|
|RRB NTPC Result||RRB NTPC Answer Key|
|RRB NTPC Cut Off||Railway Jobs Notification|