RRB NTPC Skill Test
Recently RRB NTPC Skill Test Exam Dates has been released by Railway Recruitment Boards. Applicants who have qualified in RRB NTPC Stage 2 Exam they may appear now for 3rd Stage Skill Test which includes Typing Test and Aptitude Test. Contenders who have decided to participate in 3rd Stage Skill Test and planning to prepare for exam may get the Typing/Aptitude Test Syllabus, Instructions and RRB NTPC FAQ from this page which will help a lot to get good scores in exam.
Earlier, a notice was uploaded enlisting FAQs for applicants who will be appearing in the RRB NTPC Skill Test and Aptitude Test. Here on this page, we are providing demo test for the benefit of candidates. Attempt it at the earliest and evaluate yourself. For getting complete information regarding RRB NTPC Skill Test, you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
RRB NTPC Skill Test
RRB NTPC Aptitude Test Syllabus and Instructions
RRB NTPC Skill Test Syllabus
Railway Board organizes the RRB NTPC Aptitude Test for the posts of Assistant Station Master (ASM) & Traffic Assistant. The Aptitude Test Syllabus consists of 4 sections which are as follows:
- Intelligence Test
- Selective Attention Test
- Spatial Scanning Test
- Information Ordering Test
- Personality Test
In Intelligence Test, each obstacle consists of five figures, four of which are comparable in the definite way and one is differ. Participants need to search out the one which is dissimilar from the other.
Selective Attention Test
This test is act of concentrating on a specific object for a definite period of time while overlooking irrelevant detail that is also happening at the same time. This is an exam to search out how rapidly you can evaluate two numbers and decide whether they are the same or not.
Spatial Scanning Test
Spatial Scanning Test is a test to calculate how speedily and perfectly you can see objects in order to equal them. Applicants need to search out the shortest possible route between any two stations in shortest possible time in a given map.
Information Ordering Test
This is the test of applicant’s capacity to place the things in definite order as per particular rules.
- In Personality Test, you will be asked some questions to search out your interest, attitude and views in order to check your personality and there will be three options for your question.
- No particular answer is right or wrong, you have to select the one which is more suitable for you.
Get Complete Detailed: RRB NTPC Syllabus
RRB NTPC Aptitude Test Instructions
- In RRB NTPC Selection Process, 70% weightage is given to Computer Based Test and 30% weightage is provided to marks obtained in Aptitude test.
- The Aptitude Test will be organized in online mode for the first time in its RRB Recruitment Process.
- Every test has a different time-limit which is conversant to the applicants at the hall itself.
- Every test will have different qualifying marks also.
- Applicants have to qualify in each section of aptitude test independently.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Check Here: RRB NTPC vs IBPS PO: Which One To Choose
RRB NTPC Typing Test Syllabus and Instructions
- The Typing Skill Test is of qualifying nature and candidates need to qualify this test for preparing the final merit list.
- Applicants have to type 25 words per minute in Hindi or 30 words per minute in English.
- Applicants are required to attempt either in English or in Hindi.
- The duration of test will 10 minutes.
- Candidates to use their own Typewriting Machine (key punching type) of either Hindi or English.
- Board will not provide any Typewriting machine whatever be the reason
- After completing the passage once before the given time, applicants may retype the whole or part of the test paragraph until expiration of the time.
Total strokes typed = 1600
Words typed = 1600/5 = 320 (one word is equal to 5 strokes)
Total mistakes = 19
Ignorable mistakes = 5% of 320 = 16
Net mistakes for evaluation = 19-16 = 3
Mistakes to be deducted for arriving at net words typed = 320 – (3×10) = 290
As per formula : [No. of total words typed – (No. of net mistakes x 10) ] / Time of test
Speed per minute = 290/10 = 29
RRB NTPC FAQ
FAQ for RRB NTPC Aptitude Test
Question 1: Aptitude Test is applicable to which posts of NTPC (Graduate) Exam?
Answer: Aptitude Test is applicable for Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant.
Question 2: What is the mode of Aptitude Test?
Answer: Aptitude Test will be conducted through online mode that is Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Question 3: What will be the duration of Aptitude Test?
Answer: The duration of Aptitude Test is 84 minutes.
Question 4: Is there is any chance given to the candidates who remained absent in Aptitude Test?
Question 5: Whether original Medical Certificate by Eye Specialist is essential to appear in Aptitude Test?
Check Now: RRB FAQ for Aptitude Test
FAQ for RRB NTPC Skill Test
Question 01: Which posts is applicable for Typing Skill Test?
Answer: Typing Skill Test is necessary for the post of Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist and Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist.
Question 2: What is the minimum speed requirement in Typing Skill Test?
Answer: The minimum speed requirement in Typing Skill Test is 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi
Question 3: Who is exempted from Typing Skill Test and what document should be submitted for the exemption?
Answer: PWD Candidates
Question 4: What will be Typing Skill Test mode?
Answer: The Typing Skill Test will be conducted only on Computer.
Question 5: What is the duration of Typing Skill Test?
Answer: The duration of Typing Skill Test is 10 minutes
Question 6: Whether a candidate will be given a chance to rehearse themselves before actual Typing Skill Test in the Exam Hall?
Check Now: RRB NTPC Selection FAQ
Applicants who are going to take part in 3rd Stage Examination may get the complete details regarding RRB NTPC Skill Test through this page. Candidates if you have any query concerning RRB NTPC Skill Test then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also connect us on Face book and Google Plus to acquire capable interrelated information openly to your wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Non Technical Syllabus||RRB NTPC Recruitment|
|Railway Jobs Notification||RRB NTPC Job Profile|
|RRB NTPC Selection Procedure||RRB NTPC Admit Card|
|RRB Non Technical Previous Year Paper||RRB NTPC Post Preference|