RRB Patna Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board has decided to organize RRB Patna Asst Loco Pilot, Technician–III Exam in the month of April-May 2018. To attempt RRB Recruitment Exam, candidates must download RRB Patna Admit Card from here.
If you want to get RRB Patna Admit Card 2018 for first stage CBT exam then you just need to follow below given simple steps which are indicated in simple language for your convenience.
Important points On This Page:
To get complete details regarding RRB Patna CBT Admit Card 2018 such as details mentioned in admit card, way to download, RRB Exam Pattern etc you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Guidelines to get RRB Patna Admit Card:
To get RRB Patna Exam Admit Card follow below given easy steps:
- Logon to the official web portal that is www.rrbpatna.gov.in to get Railway Recruitment Bard Admit Card
- After that choose suitable link regarding RRB Patna Assistant Loco Pilot Technician Asmit Letter.
- Then a new page will be opened with dialogue box of RRB Patna Asst Loco Pilot Technician–III Admit Card
- Now fill relevant details such as User ID and Password and press on “Submit” tab to get RRB Patna Call Letter.
- Then RRB Patna Hall Ticket will be opened on your computer screen.
- Lastly, download RRB Patna Exam Hall Ticket and take a print out of it for examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
RRB Patna Admit Card
Details mention in RRB Admit Card!!
All the candidates are advised must check below indicated details after downloading Railway Recruitment Board Patna Call Letter. If any error is found in RRB Admit Card then inform the authorities of Railway Recruitment Board otherwise authority will not be responsible if you will disqualify.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number of aspirant
- Reporting time
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Examination date
- Exam city
RRB ALP Technician Exam Pattern for (1st Stage CBT Exam):
- 1st Stage CBT is of Computer Based Written Exam.
- RRB Paper will be of objective type multiple choices questions.
- RRB ALP Technician 1st Stage CBT Exam is of screening nature.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for second stage on the basis of first stage score.
- Total 75 Questions will be asked by candidates in RRB ALP Technician Exam of first stage.
- Time Duration of the exam is 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Basic Science and Engineering|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
RRB ALP Technician Exam Pattern 2nd Stage CBT 2018:
- The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B as detailed below.
- Time Duration for 2nd Stage CBT Exam is 02 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Part A contains a total of 100 Questions & Time Limit is 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes).
- On the basis of performance in Part A candidates will be shortlisted for Part B.
- Part B includes 75 Questions in 60 Minutes (1 Hour).
- Qualifying Marks for Part B Exam is 35%. (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible)
|Part||Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|Part A||Maths||100||90 Mins|
|Basic Science &|
on Current Affairs
|Part B||Relevant Trade||75||60 Mins|
Check Here: RRB Exam Pattern
Computer Based Aptitude Test 2018:
- Candidates who have opted for ALP they have to undergone Computer Based Aptitude Test.
- Shortlisted candidates must have obtained minimum 42 marks in each of the test.
- All the candidates will have to qualify this test and no relaxation is permissible.
RRB Document Verification Round:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable)
- Certificate and mark-sheets
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats (available on official website)
- Income certificate for Economically Backward Classes candidates in prescribed format
- No Objection Certificate
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate
- PWD certificate in prescribed Performa issued by appropriate authority
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed Performa available on its website
- E-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents
|Date To Download RRB Patna Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held||In the month of April and May, 2018 (tentative)|
|Second stage CBT Exam Date||Yet To Announce|
You can sub- scribe mail address through web- portal to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail service. You can also comment in comment box, if you have any problem related to RRB Patna Admit Card. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can. You can bookmark this page by using cntrl+d.
Go through the Official Link to get more details about RRB Patna Admit Card 2018. Aspirants who want to grab upcoming details about RRB Patna Admit Card can visit this web page time to time.
Download Updated Region Wise RRB Admit Card
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Guwahati|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Gorakhpur|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Malda|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB Thiruvananthapuram|