RRB Recruitment Latest Announcement!!! भारतीय रेल में भर्तियां और भी बढ़ी अब 90 हजार नहीं 1 लाख 10 हजार नौकरियां आप के लिए.Earlier there were 90,000 ALP/Technician and Group D vacancies available in Indian Railways. Now as per the latest RRB Railway Recruitment notification declared the number of vacancies has been increased to 1,10,000. Along with 90,000 previous vacancies, Railway Authorities have declared around 20,000 RPF/RPSF, L1 & L2 vacancies.
Declared through a Tweet!!!
Yes, Union Minister Piyush Goyal has notified through his Twitter handle that considering the advancement of youth, around 20,000 vacancies will be withdrawn in the Indian Railways for 9500 RPF / RPSF and 10000 L1 and L2 posts. Notification for RPF and RPSF will be published in the Employment News of 19-25 May 2018.
भारतीय रेल में भर्तियां और भी बढ़ी अब 90 हजार नहीं 1 लाख 10 हजार नौकरियां आप के लिए.
RPF Recruitment Notification:
Soon 9500 vacancies of Railway Police Constable will be available for candidates passed 10th/12th from recognized board. Seeing the welfare of youth, railway selection panel have also declared that candidates fulfilling eligibility requirements can apply for RPF/RPSF Vacancies. Candidates interested can avail all the details about RPF Recruitment with the assistance of below stated link
Get Here>> RPF Recruitment Notification
Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy Notification
Indian Railway jobs are the most preferable jobs by the Indian youth to make their career secure. Thus, if you are dedicated and possess required RRB Eligibility Criteria then can apply for RRB Jobs from here according to your region to avoid last minute traffic.
Aspirants can also go through below section of this page to grab rest derails of RRB Recruitment 2018–19 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment Details Region Wise
Railway Vacancies (Region Wise)
|RRB||Number of Vacancies|
|Railway||Number of Vacancy|
|Western Railway (WR)||6413|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||5796|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||5327|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||8175|
|Northern Railway (NR)||10,934|
|Central Railway (CR)||6066|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||9743|
|East Coast Railway (ECOR)||2419|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||3476|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||4976|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||3817|
|South Eastern Railway(SER)||4129|
|Southern Railway (SR)||6033|
|East Coast Railway (ECR)||10171|
|South Western Railway(SWR)||3321|
The board is authorized to enroll only eligible candidates for the vacant positions. Therefore, Railway Recruitment Board organizes various stages of selection procedure. Applying candidates are hereby notified that they have to go through the Online Exam or Written Exam, Interview, Medical Examination, Documents Verifications etc. On this web page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing complete details regarding RRB Recruitment 2018. So, interested candidates can go through this page and avail all details.
Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Railway Recruitment Vacancy|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||17,673|
RRB Upcoming Recruitment
Every year, various RRB Recruitment notices have been issued by the board. The Railway Recruitment Board is authorized to fill vacancies in 21 zones. Thus, candidates who are desirous to secure their career in Indian Railway they can check all latest RRB Vacancy from this single page and apply as per their region. Have a look!!
1: RRB Group-D Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board now has released RRB Group-D Recruitment Notification to notify eligible candidates about the 62907 Vacancies of Helper, Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer, Gateman, Hospital Attendant, Porter, Hamal, Sweeper Cum Porter.
Candidates who are interested in RRB Group-D Jobs they can submit RRB Helper Online Application Forms by visiting to the official website of the organization before the last date that is 31-03-2018.
|Railway Group D Syllabus||Railway Group D Previous Year Question Paper|
|Railway Group D Recruitment|
2: RRB Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Recruitment
- Recently, latest RRB ALP Recruitment Notification has been released by the authority of Railway Recruitment Board to hire 17,673 most deserving and skilled contenders for filling up Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies.
- To apply for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy, candidates have 10+2 passed and should have possessed Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized Institute/University and their age must be between 18 years and 28 years as on 01-07-2018.
- On the bases of First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT, medical test, merit list and documents verification candidates will be selected. Recruited candidates will get Rs. 19900/- plus other allowances as monthly salary from the organization.
|RRB ALP Salary||RRB ALP Technician Recruitment|
|RRB ALP Previous Papers||RRB ALP Syllabus|
|RRB ALP Result||RRB ALP Answer Key|
|RRB ALP Books||RRB Admit Card|
3: RRB Technician Recruitment
- Candidates who want to get Railway Jobs can apply for RRB Technician Vacancy. As per latest update, total no of RRB Technician Vacancies are 8,829. So, candidates whose age are between 18 years and 28 years as on 01-07-2018 and have passed in 10+2 passed including Educational/Technical qualifications can apply for RRB Recruitment Notification till the last date that is 31-03-2018.
- Candidates will be selected for Railway Recruitment through First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT, medical test, merit list and documents verification and selected contenders will be paid Rs. 19900/- as monthly remuneration from the organization.
3: RRB Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Recruitment:
- Railway Recruitment Board is all set to enroll eligible candidates for RRB SSE Recruitment in 21 different zones. Aspirants who have B.E./B.Tech Degree in relevant discipline and want to secure career in Indian Railway can apply for RRB Senior Section Engineer Jobs. In this concern, online applications are invited by the board.
- The age of applying candidates for upcoming RRB SSE Vacancies should not be above 18 years and maximum age should be as per the guidelines. Every year, huge numbers of candidates apply for Railway SSE Recruitment.
- Thus, to crack RRB SSE Exam is not an easy task. So, applicants who want to qualify this exam easily they need to start their exam preparation according to RRB SSE Exam Syllabus. For the ease of contenders, we are providing direct link for RRB Senior Section Engineers Vacancies. Aspirants may hit at suitable link from the mentioned below table and get the details.
|RRB SSE Recruitment||RRB SSE Admit Card|
|RRB SSE Books||RRB SSE Syllabus|
|RRB SSE Answer Key||RRB SSE Result|
4: RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment:
- Through RRB ASM Recruitment, the board intends to hire well educated and eligible aspirants for Assistant Station Master Vacancies. Job entrants who have Graduate Degree with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute can apply for RRB ASM Jobs.
- To apply RRB ASM Vacancies, the age of contenders should be between 18 to 32 years. Interested candidates have to submit online application via official web portal to apply for Railway ASM Jobs. Applicants are informed that the board will be organized Preliminary and Mains Exam.
- Afterwards, shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. So, candidates who are going to apply for Railway Recruitment Board ASM Recruitment and want to crack this exam easily can hit at suitable link from mentioned below table.
|RRB ASM Recruitment||RRB ASM Syllabus|
5: RRB NTPC Recruitment:
- Candidates who want to get RRB Non Technical Jobs they can apply of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories Exam. Through this exam various vacancies fill by the board particularly Goods Guard, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Assistant Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist and others.
- Contenders who have Graduate Degree in concerned field are eligible to apply for RRB NTPC Vacancies. Applying candidates who want to qualify this exam easily they are advised to go through RRB NTPC Syllabus and NTPC Exam Pattern.
- For the ease of appliers, we are providing some important link in a table. Candidates can complete detail by hitting the suitable link.
Railway Recruitment Board Group Wise Vacancies Details:
The Railway Recruitment Board is also authorized to hire up candidates in Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D Vacancies. In this concern, yearly RRB Recruitment Notifications has been issued by the board. Candidates can check the details here select their career option as either gazette or non-gazette posts.
The exam organizes by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for filling up Indian Railway Group A Vacancies. Candidates who want to grab RRB Group A vacancies they have to qualify Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination according to posts.
The RRB Group B Posts are not filled directly. Aspirants who are working in Railway Group C Department they will be promoted in RRB Group B Vacancy. Section Officers, Junior Engineers, Depot Material Superintendent Posts involves in Group B.
All Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts are cover in RRB Group C Vacancies like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc includes in Railway Group D Vacancies.
RRB Exam Admit Card:
To appoint eligible candidates, the board will organize written or online exam. In this concern, Railway Exam Admit Card issues by the board for applying candidates. The board releases RRB Admit Card as per the regions. So, here we are providing direct link to download Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card. Applicants can hit at suitable link to from the mentioned below table and avail Indian Railway Exam Admit Card.
Latest RRB Admit Card:
RRB Exam Result:
After completion of written exam, the board will be declared Railway exam result on it Official Website. Candidates who will qualify in online exam they are eligible to appear in next stage of selection procedure. Thus, the candidates who had appeared in any Indian Railway Exam they can check Railway Recruitment Board Result by hitting the suitable link from mentioned below table.
Latest RRB Result:
Requirements for RRB Upcoming Recruitment Notification:
Candidates who want to apply for RRB Vacancies they have to fulfill all requirements for RRB Recruitment 2018. For the ease of applicants, here we are providing the all requirements details. So, have a look!!
Essential Qualification for Railway Recruitment:
Only those candidates can apply for Railway Recruitment Board Jobs who have required qualification. The qualification may vary post to post. Thus, aspirants must possess in 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline from any recognized Board, University or Institution.
Age Restrictions for RRB Latest Jobs:
The age of applying candidates for Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy should be as per the norms. Generally, the lower age of contenders should not be less than 18 years. On the other hand, the upper limit of applicants for RRB Recruitment 2018 should be as per the directives of board. Railway Recruitment Board also provides relaxation in upper age of those applicants who belong to reserved category as per the guidelines of GOI.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Railway Sector
Required Application Fee:
- For various Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notifications, candidates have to pay the required application fee.
- The Payment of can be done through online mode by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Applicants can also pay the fee via offline mode through Bank Challan, Demand Draft etc (according to notification).
Offered Pay Scale:
Applying candidates who will be appointed for RRB Upcoming Vacancies they will be offered impressive and suitable amount of salary by the Railway Recruitment Board. Appointed aspirants will also receive other benefits and allowance as per the norms.
Mode of Assortment for RRB Jobs:
With the intension to enroll proficient candidates, the board conducts various stages of selection procedure. Therefore, contenders who want to grab Indian Railway Jobs they have to qualify all stages. The selection process differs according to posts. Mainly, applicants have to go through the mentioned below stages:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Typing Skill Test
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
Check below Links for Better Preparation:
For filling up various vacant positions of Senior Section Engineer (SSE), NTPC, Junior Engineer, Goods Guard, ALP, Technician, Reservation Clerk/ Enquiry Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, Time Keeper, Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineers, Trackman, Helper and Assistant, Railway Recruitment Board releases various RRB Recruitment Notification time to time. So, candidates who are interested are advised to stay tuned with us through this page to get RRB Upcoming Recruitment Notification timely.
Guidelines to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Latest Vacancy:
Contenders who find them eligible of Indian Railway Jobs they can apply for any RRB Recruitment by following the steps as mentioned below.
Steps to Submit RRB Online Application Form:
Log on at Official website:
- First and foremost step to apply for RRB Upcoming Recruitment is to visit the Official web portal of Railway Recruitment Board
- The official web portal is www.indianrailways.gov.in
Go Through the “Recruitment” Tab:
- After reaching on web page of web portal, candidates are required to follow the menu bar.
- Now hit on “Recruitment” tab which is available at the top of home page in menu bar.
Select Appropriate Zone Link:
- After that a new window will be opened with List of RRBs.
- You are required to choose an appropriate zone link. This link will re-direct on zonal website.
Search Latest Railway Recruitment Board Notification:
- Afterwards, candidates are required to search RRB Latest Recruitment Notification then hit on that.
- Within few seconds, RRB Recruitment Notification will be opened in PDF format.
- Now candidates are advised to read all details and instruction attentively as mentioned in RRB Job Notification.
Select “Apply Online” Link:
- If you fulfill the required details regarding RRB Job and want to submit Railway Recruitment Board Online Application Form need to hit at suitable link to apply online.
- Fill RRB Online Application Form with entire details & Pay Required Fee.
- Then candidates have to fill Railway Online Application Form with the asked details in appropriate manner.
- Then, if the required fee payment mode is online then you have to submit fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Upload Digital Images of Documents:
- After filling entire details in RRB Application Form you need to upload digital images of signature, photograph and required documents such as caste certificate, disability certificate etc in prescribed size.
- The size of images should be same as given in RRB Official Notification PDF
Final Submission of RRB Application Form:
- It is a final step to fill Railway Application Form, now applicants are required to re-check all filled details.
- If you will found any mistake then press on ‘Re-set” button otherwise hit at “Submit” button.
- At end, take the print out of same and keep it safe for future reference.
Check Here: List of Railway Recruitment Board in India
If the applications are invited via offline mode then you aspirants can follow the instruction as mentioned below to fill Railway Exam Application Form.
Log on at Official website:
- Initially log on to Official web portal of Railway Recruitment Board
- The official web portal is www.indianrailways.gov.in
Go Through the “Recruitment” Tab:
- Now you will reach to the home page of Railway Recruitment Board, after that you have to follow the menu bar.
- Press on “Recruitment” tab which is visible at the upper side of home page.
Select Appropriate Zone Link:
- Then on new window Name of RRBs will be displayed.
- Choose suitable link regarding zone.
Search latest RRB Recruitment Notification
- After that you need to search suitable link regarding RRB Recruitment Notification.
- Related Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy Notification will be opened in PDF format on your screen
- Read Railway Recruitment Notification PDF with entire details.
Download RRB Application Form
- After reading, interested candidates should download Railway Recruitment Board Application Form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Then, you should fill all the details properly and attach attested photocopies of all required documents in support of your qualifications, experience etc.
Send to Postal Address:
- Prepare an envelope super-scribed with “Application For the post of…”
- After that, put all the documents and filled application form in an envelope.
- At last, applicants must send it to the concerned address as mentioned in official notification.
Aspirants who want to get more details regarding RRB Recruitment 2018 they can go through the Official Link. If you want to collect all upcoming details about RRB Recruitment 2018 then you can bookmark this web portal by pressing the ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Employment News||RRB Eligibility Criteria|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Salary Package|
|RRB Interview Questions And Answers||RRB Current Vacancies|