Well, Railway Recruitment Board has recently released more than 62000 vacancies of Group–D, ALP–Technician!!! Candidates who are willing to grab the latest vacancies in RRB are advised to follow the RRB Registration Process from below.
Moreover, RRB Registration 2018 Process has been started and candidates need to visit the Online Portal Login to register themselves, so go through the below section and check the new details in concern of RRB Recruitment.
RRB Online Application 2018
For the ease and convenience of applicants, we have displayed the RRB zone wise helpline numbers. If you have any query related to RRB 2018 online registration, you can dial the helpline numbers and sort out your issues.
How to Apply for the RRB Online Registration 2018
Interested applicants need to go through the RRB Portal Login Initially. After that choose the appropriate link and fill the RRB Application form 2018. The complete guidelines to fill the online application have been well structured on this page.
Contenders willing to grab additional information regarding RRB Registration Login must glance on the beneath segment of this page. The expert team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all necessary details here.
RRB Registration Login Process 2018
Instructions to Apply for RRB Online Registration Form
Interested applicants who are going to apply for the RRB Recruitment Notification need to fill RRB Online Registration Form 2018 with the help of here provided guidelines, look here!!!!!
Step-1 Go to Official Website
First of all, applying job hunters must reach at the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board that is www.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for the RRB Registration 2018.
Step-2 Choose Division and Post
- Select Division (21 railway boards) and name of the post (Group–D/ALP/Technician) for applying.
- Now fill the address field with your permanent residential address along with pin code.
Step-3 Select the Suitable Link
- After that, applying aspirants should choose the link of “Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2018 for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and various posts of Technicians”
- Now candidate have to fill the email id and the mobile number given by them and it should be validated after then their RRB NTPC online Exam Number is generated.
Step-3 Fill The RRB ALP Online Application form
- Star Filling the educational qualification and Marks obtained in all subjects should be filled up along with Maximum Total Marks.
- After that you have to fill the other details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, Email Id, Mobile number and other details.
- Candidates are informed that whatever details they mentioned in their application forms it should match with the 10th class certificate/marks sheet as it is mandatory documents.
Step-4 Must Save One time password (OTP)
- After successful submission of the details an email will be received by the candidate in the registered email ID with a link for activation.
- Now to generate registration number, candidate have to hit the provided link and then the new page will get opened where the one time password (OTP) sent to registered mobile number has to be input by the candidate.
Step-5 RRB Login
Thereafter, proceed to the Second Stage of RRB online registration by ‘Candidate Login’ menu from the home page of the registration portal and log in with their Registration ID and birth date.
Step-6 Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Upload your scanned signature.
- Scanned Photograph and signature should be less than 50 KB and 20 KB respectively.
Check Out: RRB DO’S & DONT’S While Applying
Step-7 Methods to Make payment
- RRB application fee is to be paid only through online mode no other mode will be accepted.
- Now Select online payment option and pay application fee using any of Debit card or Credit card or Net banking credentials.
- After successful payment, a conformation message will be send to candidates’ registered mobile number and e-mail.
Step-8 Press The Submit Button
- For the final submission of RRB ALP Technician Application form, aspirants should press the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Contenders must take the Print a copy of the RRB ALP application form 2018 and keep it safe for future requirements.
RRB Registration for ALP Technician >>>> Apply Here
Check Latest Updates of RRB Recruitment
RRB Helpline Number Zone-Wise:
|RRB BOARDS||Helpline Number|
|RRB Chandigarh||0172-2793414/ 2793415|
|RRB Kolkata||033-25430108, 033-32917928|
|RRB Ranchi||0651-2462429/ 2787114|
You Can Also Check:
How To Edit Your RRB Online Registration Form:
Candidates can either:
Modify application in the same RRB: candidates can make corrections in same application form
Modify Application and apply to different RRB: candidates can opt to other application form of RRB
Avail Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
There are some problems that are faced by many candidates while downloading their RRB NTPC Registration Number and you can check that problems with their solutions in below section of this page:
IF I Forgot My RRB Registration No, then how can I recover RRB Registration Number?
- If you forgot your RRB Registration Number then you first have to visit the official website
- Then it will ask you for the following details:
- Candidate`s Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- You have to fill all the required details and tap on submit option
- After then your Registration Number will be sent to you either through mail or through SMS on your phone number.
Contenders hope you obtained relevant information related to RRB Registration 2018 from this page. Applicants are advised to book mark this page by pressing Ctrl + d key for further requirements.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|
|RRB Current Vacancies||RRB Interview Questions &Answers|
|Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam||RRB Previous Year Question Papers|
|RRB Exam||RRB Challan|