RRB Secunderabad Hall Ticket
Download RRB Secunderabad Hall Ticket from here. Aspirants who have qualified in 2nd Stage CBT in conjunction with Aptitude Test may download their RRB Admit card for Document verification stage. It will conduct DV process from 04.09.2017 to 13.10.2017. Timings of Document verification stage are 10.00 AM and 02.00 PM. RRB NTC Admit card for final stage will be available from 17.08.2017. You are recommended to bring original certificates/documents at time of appearing for Railway Recruitment board DV process. Follow direct ways and access RRB Secunderabad Hall Ticket 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Dear candidates, SMS/e-mail alerts are being sent to their registered mobile/email ID for downloading their RRB Secunderabad NTPC E Call Letter i.e. downloaded from 17.08.2017. You are required to report in the office of Railway Recruitment Board, South Lallaguda, Secunderabad-500017, Telangana as per the schedule date & time mentioned in RRB NTPC Call letter. For more detailed information about RRB Secunderabad Hall Ticket 2017–2018, you may need to scroll down this page which is well structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com, must have a glance…
How to Download RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card?
Applicants may use some easy and simple steps to get their RRB Secunderabad DV Admit Card as shown below:
- Contenders have to visit official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad that rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Move your cursor to right side and choose suitable link concerning Railway Recruitment board Secunderabad Hall Ticket.
- Now, fill required details in blank textboxes such as registration no and date of birth and press ‘Submit’ button.
- Then your RRB Secunderabad NTPC Final Stage Hall Ticket will display to you on your computer screen.
- Download it and save it, take printout of RRB Secunderabad NTPC Exam Hall Ticket for future use.
|Community Wise||Performa To Be Downloaded In Pdf|
|SC/ST Certificate||From Here|
|OBC Certificate Format||From Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By OBC Candidates||From Here|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||From Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||From Here|
|Proforma For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||From Here|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||From Here|
Points To Be Consider:
Applicants may please note that in case of failure to bring the above mentioned original certificates / documents on the date of document verification, their application is liable to be discarded and no further communication will be entertained in the matter.
Further, furnishing fake information, purposeful repression of information or using excessive means at any stage of examination will render the applicant ineligible and disqualified from appearing in any selection or appointment in Railways or to other Government services and if appointed, the service of such candidate is liable to be terminated in future.
Get Here: RRB NTPC Syllabus
Venue Of DV: Documents to be produced at time of DV Stage:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable). iii. Certificate and mark-sheets
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate
- OBC candidates have to submit latest community certificate with non-creamy layer
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI(A) or Annexure-VI(B), or Annexure-VI(C) of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities
- certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV
- Medical Certificate by an Eye Specialist in the prescribed proforma available on RRB’s website is required in case of candidates who have applied for Traffic Apprentice
- Certificate / legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Check Now: RRB NTPC Selection FAQ
Office of Railway Recruitment Board,
- Railway Recruitmet Board Secunderabad Admit Card Download From: 17.08.2017
- Document & Verification Process Will be Commenced From: 04.09.2017 to 13.10.2017
Candidates may log on to this Official Link to download RRB Secunderabad Hall Ticket 2017–2018. On the availability of RRB Secunderabad Admit Card, we’re updating this page with latest info so keep continue on our web portal/. Applicants may also subscribe our free e-mail services for getting up to date info about Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad Hall Tickets directly into your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Secunderabad Recruitment||RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB NTPC Cut Off|
|Railway Salary Package||RRB NTPC Post Preference|